Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

No. 6 posted:

This is either fake and horribly unfunny or real and horribly unfunny.

But enough about your posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I had poo poo for education and credentials but I lied good and always come across as confident and competent in interviews (I'm fit, can smile and can hold a conversation) so I've managed to get good jobs anyway

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zzulu posted:

I had poo poo for education and credentials but I lied good and always come across as confident and competent in interviews (I'm fit, can smile and can hold a conversation) so I've managed to get good jobs anyway

Ditto. :respek:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Stare at their cleavage for the entire interview.

Even if it's a man.

A guy on Omegle asked me for boob size, so I asked him for moob size and he disconnected.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

My dog Gregorny went missing the other day if anyone sees him he's a labradoodles.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

quote:

I'm an illustrator and I have always had a personal goal to draw all 62 US National Parks, but I wanted to find a unique twist for the project. When I found that there are one-star reviews for every single park, the idea for Subpar Parks was born. For each park, I hand-letter a line from the one-star reviews alongside my illustration of each park as my way of putting a fun and beautiful twist on the negativity.

More here: https://www.boredpanda.com/one-star...ampaign=organic

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I dunno, wasting the time of emergency services isn't funny. Also if this is out of context, well then it's out of context without any explanation. Either way it's dumb.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

No. 6 posted:

I dunno, wasting the time of emergency services isn't funny. Also if this is out of context, well then it's out of context without any explanation. Either way it's dumb.

Then why did you post it

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
https://i.imgur.com/YGtA5Co.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/NSzb83m.mp4

Some Pinko Commie has a new favorite as of 16:29 on Mar 4, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Huh, GTAV was a documentary.

And this is nonsense, there is no atmosphere on the moon, you can dutch oven yourself all day long and nobody will hear it, and also the days are two weeks long so that's a lot of farting.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 16:46 on Mar 4, 2020

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

No. 6 posted:

It's not real..

I'm replying to a troll aren't I?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

No. 6 posted:

You're slaying me. At least start a YouTube channel to get your genius out there.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

OwlFancier posted:

And this is nonsense, there is no atmosphere on the moon, you can dutch oven yourself all day long and nobody will hear it, and also the days are two weeks long so that's a lot of farting.

The fart vibrations travel through the spacesuit, into the rock, into the ground, then over to the monster.

Its science, Eyenstine.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

The fart vibrations travel through the spacesuit, into the rock, into the ground, then over to the monster.

Its science, Eyenstine.

There actually is a small atmosphere in the moon iirc, it's just very very thin

Wikipedia posted:

The elevated presence of atomic and molecular particles in its vicinity compared to interplanetary medium, referred to as "lunar atmosphere" for scientific objectives, is negligible in comparison with the gaseous envelopes surrounding Earth and most planets of the Solar System.

Wikipedia posted:

[...]the Moon is considered not to have an atmosphere because it cannot absorb measurable quantities of radiation, does not appear layered or self-circulating, and requires constant replenishment due to the high rate at which its gases get lost into space.

Whether it's enough to transmit sound, I don't know but I would guess not

e: someone actually that you probably would be able to hear rocks crack, but they don't list their sources :(

alexandriao has a new favorite as of 18:39 on Mar 4, 2020

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Also a super loving cool fact:

Wikipedia posted:

[...] based on studies of Moon magma samples retrieved by the Apollo missions, that the Moon had once possessed a relatively thick atmosphere for a period of 70 million years between 3 and 4 billion years ago. This atmosphere, sourced from gases ejected from lunar volcanic eruptions, was twice the thickness of that of present-day Mars. It has been theorized, in fact, that this ancient atmosphere could have supported life, though no evidence of life has been found

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

alexandriao posted:

Also a super loving cool fact:

I'm sorry, but just the concept of a moon ejecting enough gas to support life stinks!

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

wow way to lower the entropy you fuckin PRUDES

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

what makes this good is the guy who sent the photo took the screencap

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

alexandriao posted:

what makes this good is the guy who sent the photo took the screencap

If someone got me that good I'd probably save it, too. You have to show an appreciation for art.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

It's funny and all but every one of those text screen grabs are fake and that pic looks shopped to hell.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

but rear end only has three letters :confused:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

why limit yourself to one

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cocaine Bear posted:

It's funny and all but every one of those text screen grabs are fake and that pic looks shopped to hell.

:byodood: I CAN TELL FROM SOME OF THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING QUITE A FEW SHOPS IN MY TIME

let people laugh at funny pictures JEEZ

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

jesus WEP posted:

why limit yourself to one

He's right.

Asses back on the menu, boys!

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/ryandroyd/status/1234915950882783232?s=21

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

FYI, both of these have glorious, wonderful sound

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Surprised they let this one go through.

Phanatic has a new favorite as of 03:04 on Mar 5, 2020

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Phanatic posted:

It was a stretch at first, but he greased the right palm and got them to loosen up a little.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/sexy-sax-man-poster-exists-world-not-such-a-bad-place-1842070240

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The Bloop posted:

:byodood: I CAN TELL FROM SOME OF THE PIXELS AND FROM SEEING QUITE A FEW SHOPS IN MY TIME

let people laugh at funny pictures JEEZ

I hate this loving website man, I used to be fine before but now when I watch movies or- hell when I tried to watch the Venture Brothers- I'm clawing scars into my armrest to not tell about how it's all fake scripted nonsense intended to make me laugh instead of actual humor which is not scripted and thus good.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The world is insane, everything fake has probably happened for real somewhere.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The universe is infinite, everything fake has definitely happened for real somewhere.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
As evidence of this, Donald Trump is our president

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

beanieson posted:

As evidence of this, Donald Trump is our president

That was scripted though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Phanatic posted:

I don't see what's wrong with someone identifying the type of car they drive on their license plate?

Would you be surprised if someone got a license plate that said "Camry"?