Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Some cruise ships let you get all loaded so you can kiss some fat guy's greasy hairy belly like the pirates did it when they went too far out so there's that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Had to go listen to it again

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

https://twitter.com/AIPAC/status/1235333245383987201?s=19

why do bad things happen to good people

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
most cruise ships have an area set aside as a makeshift morgue because of all the elderly passengers

if you can find it, load up on bone dust and slathered gibblins for the next port

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the popes toes posted:

Some cruise ships let you get all loaded so you can kiss some fat guy's greasy hairy belly like the pirates did it when they went too far out so there's that

DryGoods posted:

most cruise ships have an area set aside as a makeshift morgue because of all the elderly passengers

if you can find it, load up on bone dust and slathered gibblins for the next port

UPDATED MY JOURNAL

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

DryGoods posted:

well this is actually good advice, when the ship docks at the next port you can take the ... samples, shall we say ... and trade in the shadier back alleys for improved weapons, armor, etc

when you return to the ship the other passengers will be at your mercy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Louisgod posted:

to four more years of comedy

:corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona::corona: :corona:

Chris James 2 posted:

ETA on how long until someone makes a QCS thread about this being too mean of a smilie too

lol it actually did happen too :laffo: loving babies

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1235397333556191233?s=20

tremup lmao

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

deathbysnusnu posted:

The only two manly feeling allowed for chuds is anger and horny.

yep and fox screwed up with aoc by getting their angry and horny signals crossed

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

incredibly powerful

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

DryGoods posted:

pack plentty of holy water before this dungeon, might be expensive but you'll thank me later

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

just a lil glimpse of things to come

also he's right :colbert:

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

2DCAT posted:

If biden is the nominee I'm publishing my now finished synthwave cover of fight song, now with improved lyrics

this is my 🐀 👉👌

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
bad for ‘x’, yes, but Tremendous content

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DryGoods posted:

wtf free spell component lounge???

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lmao

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Rah! posted:

gently caress you i just involuntarily started whistling fight song why have you done this

has anyone made a "this is my blight song" joke for our upcoming pandemic?

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

NofrikinfuN posted:

has anyone made a "this is my blight song" joke for our upcoming pandemic?

https://twitter.com/alyankovic/status/1234923352810119168?s=20

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

this man is a hero

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

change to ncov/covid-19

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

FINALLY someone taking on the mods in their ivory tower

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

poo poo this is good

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Joementum posted:

TrueAnon easily the best podcast of the last year.

the lady on that podcast has an interesting voice. i've tried to make mine sound the same but am completely unable to do so

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

not an endorsement posted:

change to ncovid-19

yeah it wouldn't have been readable on the sheet. sorry

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

why'd ya spill yer beans?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

the lady on that podcast has an interesting voice. i've tried to make mine sound the same but am completely unable to do so

do not try to modify a lady to have a diff voice

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

802.11weed posted:

this is my 🐀 👉👌

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

holy poo poo lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

gently caress people with hernias though I guess, huh al

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Wrex Ruckus posted:

holy poo poo lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Squizzle posted:

do not try to modify a lady to have a diff voice

no i meant i tried to make my voice sound the same and it was impossible. i couldn't get my voice to go high enough to crack like hers does. i wonder if there's a term to describe when people's voices do what hers does

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Spergin Morlock posted:

no i meant i tried to make my voice sound the same and it was impossible. i couldn't get my voice to go high enough to crack like hers does. i wonder if there's a term to describe when people's voices do what hers does

vocal fry?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown