Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Durf posted:

hmmm Farscape is on prime

never watched it

farscape is by far the best space scifi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
is amazon out of TP, can you not just order some to your house from the on line

I mean we are certainly not at the level of complete supply chain breakdown yet you could just next day some lol

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

the massive heyday capitalism of black friday is back...but in corona virus poop paper form!!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Stefan Prodan posted:

something occurred to me today do you think kim kardashian could get trump to close all the border camps now that it's been long enough that trump expanded them he has probably forgotten he did it

she can just show him pictures and be like look at these horrible camps obama opened in 2014, everyone hates these, people will love you if you close them, please fix obama's huge mistake

If Steven Miller eats it, then yeah this will most likely work lol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
https://twitter.com/andy_lee/status/1235027263524974592

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Stefan Prodan posted:

I mean we are certainly not at the level of complete supply chain breakdown yet you could just next day some lol

industrial supplier still has in stock has what americans really want but dont know they need

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Stefan Prodan posted:

seems to be out of stock or only one remaining

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

but yeh i dont understand why they dont restock. they obviously have toilet paper at their depots or whatever

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
surely are posting will be suffiently self sustaining toilet paper

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Salt Fish posted:

If Joe Biden gets the nomination I'm not voting. gently caress him. I had to vote for John Kerry AND Hillary Clinton. Enough is enough. The United States is a demon cracker nation and it deserver TRUMP.

yep, we've been asked to give up all our principles in the name of supporting the party for 20 years. i'm not going to reward them with my votes any more.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Alan Smithee posted:

surely are posting will be suffiently self sustaining toilet paper

there's always maple leaves

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ScrubLeague posted:

yep, we've been asked to give up all our principles in the name of supporting the party for 20 years. i'm not going to reward them with my votes any more.

best case scenario i'd leave the house to vote for the few cool down ballet local rabble rousers but would leave the presidential box unchecked

dnc can gently caress right off

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

The feedback loop

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Gotta invent reusable toilet paper

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Each ply is a use. Three ply, three uses

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Hillary 2020 posted:

He quoted Kavanaughs Supreme Court acceptance speech without first saying “as justice Kavanaugh said”

what a dumbass

you can't expect the public to remember the context for anything, or even to have been aware of the events you are referencing in the first place

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Get a bidet. bing bong bing, so simple.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
just clean your butthole with your hand and then wash your hand with soap snd warm water. Simple stupid.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

a.lo posted:

just clean your butthole with your hand and then wash your hand with soap snd warm water. Simple stupid.

Out of soap, some butthole bought it all and is selling it for a 1000% mark up

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

a.lo posted:

tbf thats a deep stink that is hard to wash off

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lol if you excrete waste from your body.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
How about u never poo poo?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Admiral Ray posted:

Out of soap, some butthole bought it all and is selling it for a 1000% mark up

rub a buncha powdered lye on ur palms until it eats through your skin and starts converting hand fat into soap problem solve bing bong

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gently caress all y'all I'm on truck driver's side

the truck looks older and from the looks of the car and its dj khaled-rear end muttonchops looking driver the truck probably stopped safely at a stale yellow, the car guy was pulling some glendale bullshit with checks and ATMs, truck dude's reasonable following of traffic safety made him miss the check posting cutoff and he flew into a rage.

truck is probably some migrant worker who drove 3 hours with a months salary saved up in his pocket to buy something nice for his spouse or child and jackass there in the white car had to gently caress it all up.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

FAUXTON posted:

gently caress all y'all I'm on truck driver's side

the truck looks older and from the looks of the car and its dj khaled-rear end muttonchops looking driver the truck probably stopped safely at a stale yellow, the car guy was pulling some glendale bullshit with checks and ATMs, truck dude's reasonable following of traffic safety made him miss the check posting cutoff and he flew into a rage.

truck is probably some migrant worker who drove 3 hours with a months salary saved up in his pocket to buy something nice for his spouse or child and bouncecheckyan there in the white car had to gently caress it all up.

lol despite your not quoting the context and maybe confusing others about what u meant, i get it :hai:

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i only wipe with kevlar

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

Gotta invent reusable toilet paper

that exists its called a poop rag

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
we're all going to just ignore how trump boasted about rolling back obama regulations for FDA approval of testing kits and how his CDC poo poo out test kits that didn't work in the critical opening phase of pandemic here in america, right?

Proud to say we have 2,500 test kits available soon!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bulgakov posted:

lol despite your not quoting the context and maybe confusing others about what u meant, i get it :hai:

context is a dead letter in this thread, why waste the time

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

we're all going to just ignore how trump boasted about rolling back obama regulations for FDA approval of testing kits and how his CDC poo poo out test kits that didn't work in the critical opening phase of pandemic here in america, right?

Proud to say we have 2,500 test kits available soon!

Trump appreciates the congrats

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

FAUXTON posted:

context is a dead letter in this thread, why waste the time

*looks around half crazed*

turmp

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

context

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

los_angeles.webm

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
turdiefuzz used up all his energy and it's not even the witching hour yet

shameful

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Farscape is so good and it really does build steam as it goes. the sets and cg start to look pretty decent by season 3 too. but i think they're part of the charm and Moya always looks aces

there's something up about the episode order but i can't remember just watch

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

drink ink toners to get big boners.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

let me tell you abit a little bideo game named 'grand thefy auto: 5"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

http://unitedstatesofno.ytmnd.com/

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lmaooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

wtf i thought they shut down