Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

MATTY CALAMAR

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

trumma trumma trumpY!!!

asleep time

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/305906786408480770

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

his neck is desperately trying to escape it's quite a case study

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
kissing trump, ingratiating trump, in BED with a trump

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

so its been x amount of days, how are we all feeling about the election now?

i'll start. i feel nothing

baw
Nov 5, 2008

CODChimera posted:

so its been x amount of days, how are we all feeling about the election now?

i'll start. i feel nothing

it hurts if i think about it too much

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I'm the Darwin sticker.

mornin' :coffee:

K9
May 6, 2007

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

is this why every time I go to the grocery the shelves of beans are empty?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

is this why every time I go to the grocery the shelves of beans are empty?

Yeah that guy stole your fart self-huffing suit and bought all the beans meant for you

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Based on cursory glance, those customers have the bodies of people who either just poo poo that much as matter of course or don't poo poo at all, so this might have been a normal picture of costco shreks used for nefarious disinfo purposes.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Siljmonster posted:

Yeah that guy stole your fart self-huffing suit and bought all the beans meant for you

I knew it gently caress that guy

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Is there I run intoilet paper in the US too? In Japan there was last week, but it was because of a hoax that has been resolved and the person who did it apologized.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

WANGPAI

VectorSigma has issued a correction as of 00:55 on Apr 1, 2020

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is there I run intoilet paper in the US too? In Japan there was last week, but it was because of a hoax that has been resolved and the person who did it apologized.

it's a conspiracy by big washlet.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
http://simpsonstrailer.ytmnd.com/

thank y'all for ytmnd talk earlier

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

fortunately i live very close to the toilet paper capital of the world, so when the shitpocalypse comes i will be ready

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

It's happening in the US in some areas, not all.
I'm in Japan now and it's still going strong. The rumor was fake and that's been widely talked about, but the shelves of every grocery and convenience store are still specifically bare of toilet paper - not water or foodstuffs or anything else, just TP. We're in a perpetual cycle now where anyone who sees some buys it because of the perceived rarity, keeping it rare. Fortunately lots of rational normal people keep signal boosting any mildly scary tweet they can find because they've attached their egos to this being the End Times, lol like it won't be trump doing a nuclear

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1235525163267080194

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

theres definitely one in australia. cos the tv news ran a story saying toilet paper was running out

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

baw posted:

it hurts if i think about it too much

:(

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

GrimGypsy posted:

We're in a perpetual cycle now where anyone who sees some buys it because of the perceived rarity, keeping it rare.

lol it owns. and you gotta participate in the panic or risk being unable to poop

baw
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

lol it owns. and you gotta participate in the panic or risk being unable to poop

you can still poop even if there is no toilert paper

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

the tp panic is very real and very dumb

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

when the bush admin yelled at people to buy trash bags and tape after 9/11 so that they could turn their homes into a fort against iraqi weapons of mass destruction ™️© i dont think I noticed a single bit of difference

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

baw posted:

gross

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

baw posted:

no thanks

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

demolition man was a documentary

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/archillect/status/1235357121128079362?s=19

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

VectorSigma posted:

demolition man was a documentary

nacho fries are BACK

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Corona virus has revealed that at least like half of all air travel is completely unnecesary.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1235531962787520513?s=19

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

*trump drops a moab on the hague*

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6rSxJnpGNg

stable genius

:hmmyes:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

GrimGypsy posted:

It's happening in the US in some areas, not all.
I'm in Japan now and it's still going strong. The rumor was fake and that's been widely talked about, but the shelves of every grocery and convenience store are still specifically bare of toilet paper - not water or foodstuffs or anything else, just TP. We're in a perpetual cycle now where anyone who sees some buys it because of the perceived rarity, keeping it rare. Fortunately lots of rational normal people keep signal boosting any mildly scary tweet they can find because they've attached their egos to this being the End Times, lol like it won't be trump doing a nuclear
Don Quixote hooked me up last Friday, and I guess I hadn't thought about it since. The last news I heard was that they're sending double shipments out and it should be resolved soon.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

cool nerd chart that cares about human lives bullshit but afaik america never signed the forms which could allow it to be culpable 😎 👍🏼