Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

dont report this post. thats proper usage
:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

cargo cult posted:

yeah i dont think weed causes brain damage it just retards your development when your brain is still formative
Yeah well I did that too

I cry and get agnry alot now and cant articulate why :peanut:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

cargo cult posted:

yeah i dont think weed causes brain damage it just retards your development when your brain is still formative

At the most, and I was irrationally afraid of every drug until my twenties, so bang

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

Yeah well I did that too

It's hard to come back from these little jags when they happen at work

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmaoooo Comcast :argh:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

thc is neuroprotective and prevents brain cell death, every day you don't smoke weed makes you dumber

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

tenderjerk posted:

Yeah well I did that too

:hellyeah:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
lol the michigan governor just endorsed biden

it's over folks

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Spoondick posted:

thc is neuroprotective and prevents brain cell death, every day you don't smoke weed makes you dumber
well i smoked all day every day from like 18 to 23 and now pot makes me anxious so i guess im getting dumber every day

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

This is why I dont listen to them I dunno if it's the production values or their voices but its unpleasant to hear:smugdog:

Liz is rad as hell tho

I sorta feel like some shows they go off topic more than they should and spend a lot of time just bullshitting but if you have an hour to fill then whaddya do. When the Epstein debacle was teh hotness they had plenty of material and plenty to say on it but as the weeks went by it got a little thin. That said, I haven't listened to all the shows and some that are non-Epstein like the one(s) they did about Deutsche Bank and others was pretty darn good.

What they need is some flow charts to keep all this stuff organized.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

look, we stopped a few international flights 2 weeks after the virus was already here, what could be a better response than that?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Nobody even knows wtf you're talking about dude.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
But he said this, while on adderall and meth, on sean hannitys show

Theres like video of him saying this

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao his short term memory is completely gone

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

tenderjerk posted:

that was the natty light can talking

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1235574615629578245

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

tenderjerk posted:

that’s just a deep fake

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

WarMECH posted:

"listen, jack!"

*loudly shits pants*

"no malarkey!"

*loses election*

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

oh sean hannity is going to scrub his show too so save that clip stat

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

And he's counting on the majority of Americans in the midwest to share his delusions. But Tmep uses everything, right or wrong, to his advantage and constantly tries to come up with new ways of turning things to his advantage. That is one of the lessons of the power of positive thinking.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/martingeddes/status/1235509762822942722

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

WarMECH posted:

trmurp has embraced his brain worms and has willingly turned himself over to their control

biden is still coming to terms with his worms and fighting them which his dumb because the worms always win

always

They go in and they go out

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

listen bat

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

rump buttman posted:

that was the natty light can talking

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

This does remind me of the most striking difference between tromp and biden..... When demented biden shits his pants he panics, blaming the Cornpops of the world for setting him up. But when a demented tromp shits his pants, he immediately leaves the room to change his pants... Like a big boy.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/evren__7/status/1235354927230222337?s=21

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

I think I've said this before but my parents are really stoked right now because it's down to either Biden or Sanders and those are their two favorites. My Dad's first choice is Bernie followed by Biden, and my Mom is the reverse.

My lefty Facebook friends are all arzying and saying they won't vote for Biden, but if you look at the statistics, most Sanders voters said Biden is their second choice, and most Biden voters said Sanders is theirs.

I'm not excited for a Biden presidency, but at least we might finally get infrastructure week.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

:hmmyes:^10

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

remind me to take up a legit hobby like model trains or woodworking before i get all elderbrained and end up spending my waning years like this

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

facts matter

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

i bet there must be a really cool model train simulator game on PC where you can go hog wild building model sets and not spend thousands of dollars buying model sets

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Basebf555 posted:

Nobody even knows wtf you're talking about dude.

nah all the chuds know because they were probably working themselves up into a rage over it all day

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Yep...you guessed it... pg.19

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Eleven Eleven posted:

I think I've said this before but my parents are really stoked right now because it's down to either Biden or Sanders and those are their two favorites. My Dad's first choice is Bernie followed by Biden, and my Mom is the reverse.

My lefty Facebook friends are all arzying and saying they won't vote for Biden, but if you look at the statistics, most Sanders voters said Biden is their second choice, and most Biden voters said Sanders is theirs.

I'm not excited for a Biden presidency, but at least we might finally get infrastructure week.

there is a 0% chance Biden bears trump

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Spoondick posted:

remind me to take up a legit hobby like model trains or woodworking before i get all elderbrained and end up spending my waning years like this

you post on C-SPAM

you're gonna be elderbrained exactly like this

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

Yep...you guessed it... pg.19

ha i did guess it

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Do NOT pardon war criminals.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Spoondick posted:

Trrimp

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I have elf Brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i keep watching the biden declaration of independence thing just to psych myself up for what a curb stomping this is going to be