Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/tomgara/status/1235578319569068032

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

baw posted:

tub tub tub

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

cargo cult posted:

yeah but the succzone things he's universally unpopular because he slaughtered muslims lol

unpopular here, I haven't heard of anyone complaining much about him outside of forums

everyone has literally shrines of him on their mantles

well except republicans they have their shrines at the end of a rifle range and give out free white hoods with every session

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

tenderjerk posted:

I 99% believe trump will make biden cry at a debate

joe is gonna talk about bo and trump is gonna interrupt and go WHAT ABOUT HUNTER LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR CORRUPT SON WHO IS ALIVE

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/indyfromspace/status/1235360362163326976?s=21

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

It was right after he called me fat :smithicide:

i dont understand, why didnt you accept his pushup challenge?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NathanBomey/status/1235539614942851072

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

drat yall for getting come on eileen stuck in my head

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

gently caress car culture and gently caress people driving these monstrosities

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

this has been going on for like 15 years lmao

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

acab

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

My scifi headcanon says there's gonna be a double-wide pickup soon

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

you can put down a preorder for an electric hummer in may!!!!!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

as you may know I live in a rural town full of chuds. Every motherfucker in this town has both a lifted truck with aftermarket exhaust, a dirtbike, and a four-wheeler and they all are audible from the literal other side of town. I hate it so much

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/dril/status/894192189806399489

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
The driver of every one of these vehicles insist they can only back into parking spaces

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

snoo posted:

That song sure has hung in there for a one-hit wonder. I saw those guys perform at Jazzfest in NOLA in 89. I remember that they played that song.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1235574426369839104

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

wasnt this happening a decade ago as well

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
somehow every shitlib on social media got a memo to say that pointing out biden's dementia is being ableist against people with speech impediments

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i inherited an SUV so i still drive it. its pretty cool cause you can take those insufferable HOA speed bumps at a blistering 17 mph instead of like 12

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

so what's the mechanism here exactly

does q have a time machine or did trump intentionally unleash a pandemic on the world

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if only there was some way to regulate the size of autos

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

titty_baby_ posted:

Yeah and then the trend receded, and hummer phased out their larger h1 and h2 models iirc

The trend seems to coincide with oil price/scarcity

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Philthy posted:

unpopular here, I haven't heard of anyone complaining much about him outside of forums

everyone has literally shrines of him on their mantles

well except republicans they have their shrines at the end of a rifle range and give out free white hoods with every session

I know very few people outside of SA who dislike Obama that aren't Republicans, and even then, I know/work with a few Republicans are now like "Obama was a good president."

Obama is absolutely the Democratic Reagan.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

titty_baby_ posted:

yeah, in the mid 2000's SUVs started getting absurdly large, such as the Ford Excursion and the Chevy Suburban LS/GMC Yukon XL. Then oil went to nearly $150/barrel and the Excursion got canned, but then the financial crisis happened and OPEC has been keeping it at $50/barrel so that North American shale production isn't profitable

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

snoo posted:

I'm p. sure that come on Eileen and our house are the same song with different words.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.

So he had years to prepare and still hosed it up? I'm starting to think this Q thing isn't totally on the up and up!!

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

euphronius posted:

if only there was some way to regulate the size of autos
i drove in france and they made all the loving trucks go at like 50mph in the right lane whereas everyone with a normal car could just fly by at like 120 mph in the left. they get more use out of two lane interstate highways than we get out of six because americans are loving r........ morons and dont understand that the left lane is for passing and no you shouldnt cruise at loving 60 mph in the left you loving boomer rear end bitch

gently caress!

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

zegermans posted:

as you may know I live in a rural town full of chuds. Every motherfucker in this town has both a lifted truck with aftermarket exhaust, a dirtbike, and a four-wheeler and they all are audible from the literal other side of town. I hate it so much

i live around a lot of this poo poo too

im also within five miles of a rural campground so every time the weather is nice fifty dune buggies or whatever the gently caress you wanna call them drive by followed by an ambulance a few hours later

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

USA Today

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/TUSK81/status/1235585264421965872?s=20

:ice:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’ve noticed if you calmly follow some one in the left at a respectful distance they will move over 95% of the time

if you fail gatr them they never move over

that’s your tip for the day

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

baw posted:

somehow every shitlib on social media got a memo to say that pointing out biden's dementia is being ableist against people with speech impediments

I've said it a billion times and I'll say it a billion times more

shitlibs are americas greatest problem, greater than any turmop

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
undercover cops should not exist

how do i know you are really a cop and not some rando citizen harassing me

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Eleven Eleven posted:

I know very few people outside of SA who dislike Obama that aren't Republicans, and even then, I know/work with a few Republicans are now like "Obama was a good president."

Obama is absolutely the Democratic Reagan.
because he was good at not sounding like a deranged lunatic and knew how to wear a suit while letting the intelligence agencies and finance industry pilfer and slaughter freely. thats literally all you have to do

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
*biden reaches into his pants, pulls out a turd, and starts speaking into it like a microphone*

look he's had a speech impediment his whole life,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Every time you see one of these monstrosities taking up multiple spaces in public parking spaces you should be keying it.

Every time.

No exceptions.