Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

WarMECH posted:

undercover cops should not exist

how do i know you are really a cop and not some rando citizen harassing me

This got a friend of mine a 3 year probation sentence on New Years Eve. He saw a random guy tackle a mutual friend who was drunkenly walking on the sidewalk, and punched him to save his friend. Turns out they were cops. Luckily he was a white iraq war marine vet so he only got probation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

snoo posted:

drat yall for getting come on eileen stuck in my head

Yes, but where on eileen

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

those huge trucks are good for contractors especially the extended cabs

but lol when you see one at wal mart that is spotless and has like 5 kids in it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oh Jesus I'm Mark Wahlberg in The Other Guys

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Eleven Eleven posted:

I know very few people outside of SA who dislike Obama that aren't Republicans, and even then, I know/work with a few Republicans are now like "Obama was a good president."

Obama is absolutely the Democratic Reagan.

what most american voters want out of a president is someone who makes them feel good when they see them giving a speech on tv

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

This got a friend of mine a 3 year probation sentence on New Years Eve. He saw a random guy tackle a mutual friend who was drunkenly walking on the sidewalk, and punched him to save his friend. Turns out they were cops. Luckily he was a white iraq war marine vet so he only got probation.

you can get arrested for drunkenly walking on the sidewalk? what the gently caress

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Inspector Hound posted:

Oh Jesus I'm Mark Wahlberg in The Other Guys
gently caress

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

good thing trump had a couple years to prepare for the pandemic, it really shows with how on top of this they are

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

fits my needs posted:

you can get arrested for drunkenly walking on the sidewalk? what the gently caress

This is America. Of course you can.

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

power word- Jeb! posted:

what most american voters want out of a president is someone who makes them feel good when they see them giving a speech on tv

cargo cult posted:

because he was good at not sounding like a deranged lunatic and knew how to wear a suit while letting the intelligence agencies and finance industry pilfer and slaughter freely. thats literally all you have to do

Literally this and nothing else.

Hillary Clinton and Al Gore didn't make most people feel good about themselves when they spoke, they made them feel dumb, that's why they lost.

George W Bush, Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama made most people feel good about themselves when they spoke so that's why they won.

American voters do not vote on policy, they vote on personality and perceived integrity. Literally nothing else matters.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
I’m so disappointed with the Obama administration’s response to covid-19

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

cargo cult posted:

gently caress

Oh my God I'm both of them

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

fits my needs posted:

dude probably didn't comply with a yelled command and was at that point willfully impeding an officer of official duty or some nonsense.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

xrunner posted:

This is America. Of course you can.

yeah but i thought white dudes would get a pass for that in the south, must've been at the yacht club

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Every time you see one of these monstrosities taking up multiple spaces in public parking spaces you should be keying it.

Every time.

No exceptions.

is that what you do?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

disorderly conduct is very broad

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/business/status/1235582200772521985

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

who is that fat guy standing the....

oh it’s tripm lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1235588587690676224?s=19

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

quelle suprise

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Impkins Patootie posted:

is that what you do?

No, of course not

I slash the tires

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

No loving poo poo.

Thankfully, the press immediately reported that as fact yesterday even with no proof. To hell with every journalist.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i pick the truck up and put it back upside down

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

i think warren just dropped out

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

GrimGypsy posted:

TURP

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i replace every suv, truck, and school bus i see with a compact car with a flyer on the windshield about gray water systems

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

GrimGypsy posted:

lol great

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
Hey, fat, hey,

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Promises Made

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/JessforDelaware/status/1235398055299395585

trmupp

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The obviously false claim of 2500 kits with 500 tests each soon was obviously dumb.

But also CDC guidelines require someone in quarantine to pass 3 days of tests (3 tests per day) before release from quarantine.

so minimally 1 test positive to quarantine. Then a absolute minimum of 9 additional negative tests in a row to be released from quarantine. per person.

Even Trump's stupid made-up lie was pathetically inadequate. But the press just jumps on it and sucks even harder on Trump's butthole every time.

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1235591650988224515?s=19

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
How do I make my suit both clownishly tight or clownishly loose depending on where you're looking

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

show me that biden endorsement

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

but i thought da broads loved her ayyy

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
Warren was a useful tool for the dnc on super tuesday, her job is done

I feel bad for kate mckinnon the most here, the women carry that garbage show now

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

when the poop hittin just right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

creating a catastrophe, to own the libs