Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually voting for joe biden would be accelerationism because he'd be in for 8 instead of trumps 4 and they're the same person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

:toxx: me up fam

E: gently caress Biden up, down and sideways.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

imagine being anita hill rn

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

ive never voted for a democrat in my life, op, and im not about to start now

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden under any circumstances.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

I will not vote for Joe Biden, I declare on a forum for some reason.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Not voting for joe under any circumstances

How do I get a tower so I can go 2/2

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

forbidden dialectics posted:

Not voting for joe under any circumstances

How do I get a tower so I can go 2/2

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Dolphin posted:

actually voting for joe biden would be accelerationism because he'd be in for 8 instead of trumps 4 and they're the same person

ummmm excuse me bernie bro he has a D next to his name, therefore

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pick up the pace
Dec 7, 2009

Hell yeah, no joe

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

juche avocado posted:

s/o told me that "not voting against donald trump will be hard to justify, but if that's what you feel you need to do, ok"

god drat

god drat ugh

youll still be voting against trump when you write in bernie

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

juche avocado posted:

s/o told me that "not voting against donald trump will be hard to justify, but if that's what you feel you need to do, ok"

god drat

god drat ugh

It's actually easy to justify: Biden will lose regardless of who you vote

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

bernie or bust isn't just an empty saying, i mean it.

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.
Easiest toxx of my life

weast
Nov 7, 2012

gently caress joe biden imo i still regret voting for hillary clinton why did i do that

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

pam and jim would be enthusiastic pete supporters

creed would vote tulsi, I think

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

working very hard to make sure a great many people in my home state of PA do not vote for Biden under any circumstances. Many have committed to this. I hear PA is pretty important in POTUS elections. Thank you!

S w a y z e
Mar 19, 2007

f l a p

yes, this is the toxx I have been looking for

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
It didn't have to be this way. If Joe could have just stood for something worth voting for, this thread wouldn't need to exist. But Joe can't stop putting his foot in his goddamn mouth and he only works to maintain the lovely status quo. We need healthcare. We need higher wages. We need climate control. gently caress, Joe, can't you do anything right?

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

The Grimace posted:

It didn't have to be this way. If Joe could have just stood for something worth voting for, this thread wouldn't need to exist. But Joe can't stop putting his foot in his goddamn mouth and he only works to maintain the lovely status quo. We need healthcare. We need higher wages. We need climate control. gently caress, Joe, can't you do anything right?

we also need a gangtag

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

LOL, not voting for Joe if my life depended on it.

Because it depends on Bernie winning already.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
"NO JOE"

But in the G.I. Joe font. I have to sleep and am on my tablet or I would look into trying to make something like this now

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Even if Bernard Sanders himself somehow shows up personally to my house and asks me to vote for Biden I will still not be doing it.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
I will write in poop smeared dish rag before I vote for Biden

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

I think this is my first toxx in (almost exactly) 12 years of goon-itude

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Never. Nope. Not ever.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/7QHFKF3.jpg

Still needing someone to animate this with the clock hands rolling backwards.

I'd be proud of that gang tag

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

The Grimace posted:

"NO JOE"

But in the G.I. Joe font. I have to sleep and am on my tablet or I would look into trying to make something like this now

Gee, I Joe?

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

the yeti posted:

I think this is my first toxx in (almost exactly) 12 years of goon-itude

14 but same, this one seems too easy but also mandatory tbh

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
If you’re really worried about saving face over not supporting Biden as the lovely Democrat nominee after he loses to trump, you can always uh, lie and be like “dude, I totally voted!” nobody checks this poo poo anyway

better to make it out like the Bernie supporters came out than to be blamed for yet another whiff by the nominee, because gently caress that loving lie of a narrative that Bernie people staying home cost hilldawg the election

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
Easy :toxx: because I don't vote republican

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

If you’re really worried about saving face over not supporting Biden as the lovely Democrat nominee after he loses to trump, you can always uh, lie and be like “dude, I totally voted!” nobody checks this poo poo anyway

better to make it out like the Bernie supporters came out than to be blamed for yet another whiff by the nominee, because gently caress that loving lie of a narrative that Bernie people staying home cost hilldawg the election

i will vote but if it's joseph biden in the top spot i will not be marking it

i would like to participate in creating a difference between the votes for my congresswoman and mr super thursday

and local elections are very important

also there's being morally consistent

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

juche avocado posted:

also there's being morally consistent

I like this, it’s very quaint

Do absolutely vote but write in whoever- Sanders, vermin supreme, Michael avenatti (lol) for prez

Personally I don’t wanna eat poo poo for not supporting a poo poo nominee, as if my lack of support would be what made the difference. there’s nothing more the establishment would like than to curse the “Bernie bros” for throwing “another” election and I won’t have it.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Oh Jesus loving Christ he’s gonna pick Buttigieg for VP isn’t he

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I'd rather loving die in a migrant camp than vote for Biden.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Good news!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I told my mom that Biden sucked and she was like “he’s our best bet against trump, he’s savaging inmigrants”

and I told her Biden wanted an even bigger wall in 2006 and she was like “well we need a wall in certain places. so says an immigrant”

we’re loving guatemalan :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

You will get poo poo on no matter what you do. Democrats hate your loving guts and will scapegoat you anytime things don't go their way.