Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1235622352634986496?s=19

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Warren just said she’s going to “have a lot to talk about as far as sexism in this race in the coming days”

yeah she’s endorsing Biden.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

veepfake posted:

for the last 14.5 years or so i've generally been a lurker becaus ei've been too afraid to post but i've recently realized that kind of thinking was probably prety stupid. anyway now that i've gone and am still going through what feels like the worst 14 months of my life i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is and used to be here for helping me keep sane, i couldnt' have done it without the posts. looking forward to posting with you guys more in the future maybe

edit: fyi i didnt realize i had terrible opinions until 2017 and didn't see the reasoning behind they were dumb until around late 2018

You mean the past 4 years? Turnk

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

emfive posted:

wait can you really get strombolis at costco

I'm going to my costco today to get 600 rolls of toilet paper (hopefully), I'll have to check for the stromboli

lmao no you aren't

also please don't hoard

i don't care if you were joking

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Rynn posted:

Warren just said she’s going to “have a lot to talk about as far as sexism in this race in the coming days”

lmao she’s going to talk for days

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Rynn posted:

what on earth

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

3 day Warren Seminar on how she was bullied online and now supports unrestrained capital

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Rynn posted:

the meltdowns will own

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Rynn posted:

:kheldragar:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Rynn posted:

Bernie Bros made their bed
time to sleep in it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

never trust someone who was a republican until almost 50 years old

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins/status/1235619223327649793?s=19

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

juche avocado posted:

lmao no you aren't

also please don't hoard

i don't care if you were joking

:saddowns:

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

euphronius posted:

not much is going to happen wrt to covovorovirus and trump will skate by like he always does

it's not gonna like destroy the country but a bunch of people are gonna die. also a bunch of people are gonna die of the flu like always but their family and friends are gonna think it was coronavirus and be pissed at trump

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1235624120122925057?s=20

thank you every1 :)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

it’s funny that fully like 20% or more of the peolme who voted for Biden on Tuesday won’t vote in the general or vote for trkklo

Voting's hard, I'm surprised there aren't more than 20% of them who don't want to do this poo poo twice in a year

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

euphronius posted:

3 day Warren Seminar on how she was bullied online and now supports unrestrained capital
lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

power word- Jeb! posted:

it's not gonna like destroy the country but a bunch of people are gonna die. also a bunch of people are gonna die of the flu like always but their family and friends are gonna think it was coronavirus and be pissed at trump

pissed at him and then vote for him

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

What is amplifying a Russian psy-op for $400 Alex

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

DryGoods posted:

Bernie Bros were assigned their bed by an invented narrative
time to take a big ol poo poo in it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Rynn posted:

warren: "bernie was right"

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I think people are giving Trump too much credit assuming he's concern trolling the primaries because he's strategizing that he'd have an easier time campaigning against Bernie. I think he genuinely likes Bernie because he's another native New Yorker who's an enemy to Hillary and the DNC and has a genuine chip on his shoulder against the same "elites" that Trump hates too.

I also think he's smarter than centrist Dem morons who think trying Hillary's playbook again with a sundowning weirdo is going to give trumo any trouble.

i think it's just that he thinks bernie would be the best dem candidate for ratings

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

triple sulk posted:

never trust someone who was a republican until almost 50 years old

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/THR/status/1235624986209067008?s=20

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

this may be garrison's best

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Craig Mazin will never produce anything as good as his tweets about Ted Cruz

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

identifying every little thing that should be illegal but isn't

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Trump's just reliving his primary

It's only to inflate his ego

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

juche avocado posted:

what on earth

Lol

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Rynn posted:

she's going to slag chris mathews and the press

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ben Nerevarine posted:

this may be garrison's best

When he hits, he does not miss

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Just lmao if you don't hoard Wray and Nephew for all of your purposes

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

juche avocado posted:

what on earth

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1235626107203989505?s=20

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1235108800744411137