Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Warren lights a homeless person on fire everytime a Bernie Bro bullies her privelaged, white friends

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

securing her position as the 2020 Jeb with an i miss my mommy speech

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

2DCAT posted:

Just lmao if you don't hoard Wray and Nephew for all of your purposes

gunna swing by a store on the way home

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Warren with the early AOC 2024 endorsement https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/1235621579205177344

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

i ran out of toilet paper yesterday for the first time in a year. didn't even think people would be hoarding loving TP until i just went to costco and they're completely out.

this is so dumb

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SixPabst posted:

i ran out of toilet paper yesterday for the first time in a year. didn't even think people would be hoarding loving TP until i just went to costco and they're completely out.

this is so dumb

lmao time to start washing ur rear end bro :yosbutt:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

All of us are cum

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wtf lol. trumps going to win i guess

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i mean - i know that - i jsut wouldnt expect her to

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

like to get them health care first thanks

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

so is dementia a requirement when running for prez or does the adrenochrome just make u revert back to childlike ways?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

That DICK! posted:

wtf lol. trumps going to win i guess

either that or she already knows that biden's picking a black woman for VP and not running a second time. biden to harris are the hot odds with susan rice as second.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

She's mentally a moron.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

any warren supporter weeping along with her right now would be viciously mocking a male candidate for crying

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
solution to all tp problems is going bachelor style

take a shower after u poo poo

bing bong so simple

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Tulsi is still in the race haha

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/grimes-rolling-stone-digital-cover-960843/

quote:

“I was hard, hard, hard, left before,” c [aka Grimes] says. “I still actually sort of am, but there’s the obvious dissonance of my boyfriend. And I think this is the crux of most of the rage.” Inevitably, her relationship with a tech billionaire who has made political donations to some Republicans (as well as to Democrats) was painted as hypocrisy.

She sincerely believes, as she’ll explain, that Musk is a force for good — and she also supports Bernie Sanders for president. “The times are very unstable,” she says. “And people are comforted by black-and-white, and easy-to-understand. Society is in this big fight to change. And when you’re in a war, you have to be good side/bad side. It’s not like a welcome time for nuance, understandably so.”

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

extremely broken clock

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

juche avocado posted:

what on earth

It means she's going to go all in on attacking Bernie as sexist

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
everybody watch this

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Basebf555 posted:

Tulsi is still in the race haha

slow and jebby wins the race

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

she knows what’s coming in the Corona Revolution

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

kids I talk to these days seem to be concerned mostly about the climate dying

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

there wasn’t any climate questions in the last debate m
ak

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

she's going to slag chris mathews and the press

good

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

hot take maybe, but saying poo poo like the defining characteristic of a presidential candidate should be that she's a woman is bad. It should matter, but it shouldn't matter this much and offering it up absent of any other trait is a step backwards from what I understand as progressive.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1235628402515873794?s=19

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
tuampat

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bernie should identify as a woman

there we go . problem solved

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

White Women End A Campaign Without Crying 2020

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

neat

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

this is........ good, maybe?

elon musk has pretty good clout with technocratic succs. grimes just needs to get elon high enough to tweet out an endorsement for bernie

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
who needs toilet paper anyway

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i like bernie but hes too extreme

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
honestly ive been doing the "im not cryimg im laughing" thing about bernie losing and im totally out of energy and im dry heaving now lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/PageSix/status/1235631879841292289?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rest of the year is honestly worth it if this fucker kicks the bucket before New Year's