Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Venture Bros taught me about that guy. That show has such a weird legacy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Freddy Mercury totally stole his thunder (lightning) on that one

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Yoshi Wins posted:

Oh I got you.

There's a guy on youtube who bought some old animatronic puppets from a defunct Chuck E. Cheese competitor, and he programs them to perform in music videos for famous songs. This version of Neighborhood #1 by Arcade Fire is critical viewing for anyone trying to grasp what it means to be a human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4aIblRt72g

I don't know why this makes me so happy but it does and thank you. Also Heilung?!? Jesus you goons impress me.

I am glad most of you share the love of Klaus. Here is something else blessed. Baris Manco was sex incarnate for Turkey in the 70s. Soak in his long mane of hair, cape and moustache.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_8ZAmvIryo

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Mar 5, 2020

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I'm well versed in Turkish music, psychedelic and otherwise having lived in the country for a year and spent most of the last 10 summers there working in a kitchen at an alternative beach resort frequented by creative types, old hippies, misfits and oddballs of Turkish society

Barış Manço is indeed supremely blessed, he was one of the first Turkish musicians I started appreciating, initially because of how ridiculous I found this song title when I was first learning the language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcy_woJmyM

The translation is literally "tomatoes, peppers and aubergines" and it's cheesy as hell but it makes me smile with how carefree and innocent it is even though you have an old hairy dude gyrating with young people on a beach

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

There are very few videos as blessed as The Magician - Sunlight feat. Years & Years.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

This went from blessed pics to horrible music. Pretty sure your going deaf has a thread for sharing your weird hipster music

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

lmfao at the troglodyte goon calling EDM from 2014 with 35 million views "hipster music."

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/UzTZITC.mp4

https://newatlas.com/science/blue-whale-numbers-increase/

Blue whale numbers on the rise.
:unsmith:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

bitterandtwisted posted:

Oreos are filled with The Stuff??

I appreciated this reference.

Here's another thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvDgnsFrjSc

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Whales good, I hope they enjoy the water world we are about to hand them.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Awesome! They're one of the last animals on my life list that I never actually expect to see. I actually feel blessed that there's so few left on the list.

Animals to see in person:
Emperor Penguin
Blue Whale
Narwhal
Sperm Whale
River Dolphin, Amazon or Indian
Coelacanth
Giant Squid

Taking suggestions of animals I may have forgotten.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Uh there are a lot of animals

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Beachcomber posted:

Taking suggestions of animals I may have forgotten.

Kitty cats :unsmith:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

I've scruffled the noble capybara. Highly recommend.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

dr.acula posted:

He's probably already seen your mom

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Bogus Adventure posted:

Given that the last thread closed, use this thread to show how #blessed you are. Ironic posting is always welcome. I'll start:

How did they get that dog to look so realistic in Fallout 3?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Roundup Ready posted:

I as well.

Also eaten one. Not great, but not bad either.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Capybaras are too cute for me to want to eat

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

dr.acula posted:

There are. I think I've got most of the notable ones. Definitely all the major predators and
Lions, tigers (Sumatran, Bengal, and Siberian), cheetahs, leopards, clouded leopards, snow leopards, pumas, panthers, ocelots, servals, fishing cats, sand cats, Pallas cats, civets, lynx, bobcats, caracals, and jaguars. And house cats.

Roundup Ready posted:

Very peaceful, if a little scratchy. I have also been blessed with the opportunity to pet a wallaby joey, a dingo puppy, various wallabies and kangaroos, pademelons, koalas, a tiger (Australia Zoo, home of Steve Irwin, so they distracted the tiger by waving shiny things 30 feet away while we snuck in behind), a pangolin, all the usual petting zoo suspects, and as a child I was bitten by a zebra.

A pademelon

Sleepy puppy.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

:hai:

Facebook says that one is from Manchester, UK. I saw one of them here, in Melbourne, Australia. We've had a rash of stickers promoting an actual - no-joke, banned in several countries as terrorists - neo-Nazi org, and one of them got (mostly) covered up by one of those stickers.

I make a point of removing them whenever I find them, and each time donating to a refugee charity on their behalf. I can't think of what would piss off Nazis more than donating to a charity that helps brown people get into my country.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/LFjRyIy.mp4

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Just a terrible cat. All wet and hairless and no teeth. Just the worst cat I've ever seen.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

Just a terrible cat. All wet and hairless and no teeth. Just the worst cat I've ever seen.

TOYM

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Screaming Idiot posted:

I believe this is a Felipotamus, or River Cat.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

I'm jealous of them both. I bet a gum massage would feel really good. I wonder if it's teething?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Beachcomber posted:

I wonder if it's teething?

ow ow ow ow ow

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The outstanding young men?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Someone turned the Scientology building into an “art” project.

https://i.imgur.com/lgXnGFd.mp4

:allears:

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Mar 6, 2020

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
All religion sucks

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Zzulu posted:

All religion sucks

yeah but most of them are old as poo poo and have enough institutional momentum that they get defenders

you're right though

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Zzulu posted:

All religion sucks

:wrong:

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zzulu posted:

All religion sucks

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

This is very unblessed.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Cartoon Man posted:

Someone turned the Scientology building into an “art” project.

https://i.imgur.com/lgXnGFd.mp4

:allears:

I personally can say, it does, and also hell yes!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

LifeSunDeath posted:

I personally can say, it does, and also hell yes!

How much did they get you for?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
whatever it was, on a dollar-to-thetan basis i'm sure it was very reasonable

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Jose Oquendo posted:

How much did they get you for?

Well my mom got taken for quite a lot...she married a dude who was a legit conartist and very connected to the "church". he had something like 4 marriages prior, and I'm sure he got them all to drop lots of money on scientology, and him personally. He was one of these dudes that had somehow quit the sea-org yet remained in the church, which is supposed to be impossible, yet here he was conning women into spending lots of money on scientology. It took my mom a long time to really realize what had happened, we now assume it was officially sanctioned behavior directed by scientology as this guy's way of repaying his own debt after quitting the sea-org.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:perfect: