Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
The new weight stuff is insane and it's going to drive people completely out of their minds. I cannot wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

TTerrible posted:

The new weight stuff is insane and it's going to drive people completely out of their minds. I cannot wait.

Getting tank batteries out of reserve is going to be hilarious

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

TTerrible posted:

What's the change?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Rent-A-Cop posted:

What's the change?

Different stamina bars for arms and legs. Aiming, melee aren't going to stop you sprinting. The more weight you carry up to and over your maximum starts to debuff you. When you're really over you can hardly walk and your stamina doesn't regen.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

You will be able to restore power to the interchange mall from the powerstation now via a switch. They're demo'ing it now.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Ice Fist posted:

You will be able to restore power to the interchange mall from the powerstation now via a switch. They're demo'ing it now.

That sounds cool as hell - I hope as they expand on the existing maps they add more of the dynamic elements they’ve added in labs and reserve - would be cool to see something you can do in customs that opens up the area between old gas and construction

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

causticBeet posted:

That sounds cool as hell - I hope as they expand on the existing maps they add more of the dynamic elements they’ve added in labs and reserve - would be cool to see something you can do in customs that opens up the area between old gas and construction

Several stores now have alarm systems that go off when you enter the stores lol.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

Cultists are going to be stealth added to the game.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Ice Fist posted:

Cultists are going to be stealth added to the game.

:sickos:

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Ice Fist posted:

Russian mall muzak better start playing or I want a refund

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

ChesterJT posted:

Russian mall muzak better start playing or I want a refund
Killa DJing the mall radio station.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

causticBeet posted:

Nikita says they want to go back add more stuff like that to the existing maps, so here's to hoping. Customs is next on the list.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Inspector_666 posted:

Nikita says they want to go back add more stuff like that to the existing maps, so here's to hoping. Customs is next on the list.
Factory factory factory!

I want a bigass power switch that turns on lights and fires up the machinery.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Factory factory factory!

I want a bigass power switch that turns on lights and fires up the machinery.

I want a big rear end switch that does this

https://youtu.be/yfgs9FRD25M?t=52

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i want a big rear end switch in the hideout so i can chill out and play mario odyssey between raids

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Stux posted:

i want a big rear end switch in the hideout so i can chill out and play mario odyssey between raids

You have a PS4

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
factory definitely needs a little bit of love, the ability to control lighting on night factory with switches and adding in many more lights would make it so much more fun

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

I can’t wait for in raid pooping!

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

VulgarandStupid posted:

the one redeeming factor of the game SCUM was the poop and pee radial menu

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

VulgarandStupid posted:

If you poop without toilet paper in your inventory you get 20 seconds of tremors every time you switch between standing and crouching.

Also imagine you're taking a piss when you hear "CYKA BLYAT!" from the next bush over. 20% chance of you giving yourself the "bleeding" debuff if you zip up too quickly.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Jaeger sells diapers at LL4

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Jarf posted:

If you poop without toilet paper in your inventory you get 20 seconds of tremors every time you switch between standing and crouching.

Also imagine you're taking a piss when you hear "CYKA BLYAT!" from the next bush over. 20% chance of you giving yourself the "bleeding" debuff if you zip up too quickly.

I can't wait to track goons by smell. It'll be just like real life!

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Ice Fist posted:

tbf he talked about server stability for about 20 minutes

I'm sure he had a lot of important meaningful things to say about it. When they had the preview with the streamers they all asked him about it and he said "Everyone says fix the servers but it's not that easy. You can't just go out and buy servers."

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

TTerrible posted:

Or more people will glitch max strength than ever before.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Please post aim-down-sights screenshots.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

tbh I'm down for arm stamina, only being able to throw grenades like 20 ft after running is lame.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

I should be dead. But thankfully, the bad guys hosed up more than I did. Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. When I started healing I had 25 health and 3 bleeds.

https://streamable.com/rdsfo

twig1919
Nov 1, 2011
I am an inconsiderate moron whose only method of discourse is idiotic personal attacks.
The strength and weight changes sound like a neat idea, but they better fix leveling up strength so cheesing your STR stat doesn't become straight mandatory.

Also, one stamina bar does make more sense than 2 seperate bars. You try sprinting 100m then tossing a grenade or holding a gun steady.

I sure as gently caress can't.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

twig1919 posted:

You try sprinting 100m then tossing a grenade or holding a gun steady.

Doesn't seem that bad if I wasn't fat and out of shape. 3 gun matches are a real thing where people do this.

Well not the grenade part. For that all you gotta do is look at regular spots. Grown men run around, get tired and can throw a round object far and with accuracy.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

the little thread on the front of the muzzle :kimchi:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Hey if you're like me and you don't want any of the bullshit Jaeger sells and you're wondering how to hit his money reqs, accidentally buy 151 PK-06s from him because every single one will sell for 14,999 RUB each within ten minutes at midnight EST on a loving Thursday. I am only out like what, 200k for that whole misadventure and I am up to like 3.4m spent with Jaeger.

People are dangerously horny for these loving sights.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Or you could buy antique axes under trader value off the flea and sell them to him and make a profit doing it :shobon:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Or you could buy antique axes under trader value off the flea and sell them to him and make a profit doing it :shobon:

Yeah I mean, I recommend that over buying 10x the dumb bullshit you meant to, but also I haven't seen many axes going for under market the last couple days.

EDIT: Oh wait poo poo it's the Kiba tomahawk, not the antique axe that gets listed for under his purchase price :downs:

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Mar 6, 2020

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Ice Fist posted:

I should be dead. But thankfully, the bad guys hosed up more than I did. Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. When I started healing I had 25 health and 3 bleeds.

https://streamable.com/rdsfo

I've never seen someone so hosed up.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
lol holy poo poo the only health you had was 3 in the head and like 20 in one of your legs, everything else was blacked

insane

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

It would be easier to club a man to death with this rather than shoot him.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

just ran into the same hacker 4 labs runs in a row

feelsbadman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/QmkY1nK.png :nws: