Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

turmp if you burmp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i hope i dont come across as mean spirited but i hope everyone at comicon gets covd and dies

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

baw posted:

dogpile.com is the best site for finding good torrents/streams, and also the best site for finding the real news without liberal google censorship

modern torrent programs have web things where like you stream as you download i dunno how it works but it owns

Cool, thanks!

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

ohrwurm posted:

turmp if you burmp

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

the other morning on NPR they had a story about a U.S. citizen who was in cuba who got accused of being a spy and Bernie was one of the senators that met with him while he was in cuban jail or something and the guy was so mad at bernie cause bernie said something like "I don't know why everyone thinks cuba is so bad"

I think that got put up here too but I can't remember the guy's name. A USAID contractor/spook.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

does bernie have a chance in hell in Michigan now

https://i.imgur.com/8pqUcp3.mp4

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

amo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

does bernie have a chance in hell in Michigan now

not looking good, but luckily, livingston county isn't a particularly populous area!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

not sure what to read into it, but there have been reports of people seeing Bernie stuffing handfuls of cash into suitcases and throwing them into the back of his station wagon

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
im glad we have a smart and capable president to handle a plague outbreak

"can we just use the flu vaccine?"

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Have no fear! I'm heading back to DC soon and have a series of meeting at the WH when I return!

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

C-Euro posted:

Wild Boyz! Great show.

Trump in a debate is going to bring up that Obama began all of the border detention programs that Trump has expanded, and Biden will not have a comeback. It's going to be really funny, for certain definitions of the word "funny"

It’s like you’ve been given a vision of the future but when you try to tell people they say “no it won’t happen, it can’t be like that”. But it will.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

There is going to be a nonzero # of funeral internet broadcasts getting Rickrolled, etc.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:yeshaha:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
do you think the chuds will just come back to life when the corona downs their lungs

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius posted:

lmao it’s not rare for him to take questions from the pubic

he’s never done it

They won't allow non MAGA questions I bet.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

so if this reaches the 40-70% infection rate that harvard dude predicted, that's up to 7 million dead in the US, most of them olds

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

DryGoods posted:

not sure what to read into it, but there have been reports of people seeing Bernie stuffing handfuls of cash into suitcases and throwing them into the back of his station wagon

getting reports that drygoods is bribing the mods to let him keep posting despite obviously needing to be banned

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Best country in the world :911:

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

today

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
corona..... chan

how could you

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Death by capitalism.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

VectorSigma posted:

so if this reaches the 40-70% infection rate that harvard dude predicted, that's up to 7 million dead in the US, most of them olds

Sorry boomers, Trump said I should recover while at work

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

VectorSigma posted:

A Viking funeral for our burning planet as the olds start queueing up for Valhalla

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

getting reports that drygoods is bribing the mods to let him keep posting despite obviously needing to be banned

no matter what the other threads say about your polls, poll-handling, or general flight skills, you're always welcome to sleep on the Trump Thread couch

just be out by 6am

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

VectorSigma posted:

but then who will be president???

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

pence's eyeballs are innies

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/jackmjenkins/status/1235695003944566790

baw
Nov 5, 2008

it's really rare to find pence photos with floppy neck skin squished into the collar

very disappointing

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

whatever happened to pope francis anyway, is he over his cold or is this audience gonna be a cadaver synod

baw
Nov 5, 2008

plus while we've seen pence wetted from exogenous factors (rain when he visited the dmz,) not once have i seen a genuinely wet pence

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Hillary 2020 posted:

It’s like you’ve been given a vision of the future but when you try to tell people they say “no it won’t happen, it can’t be like that”. But it will.

I wish I could watch the eventual Trump v Biden debates with the professed Democrats I know on social media who said "ew no thanks Bernie" or "his followers are problematic" so they can see what they put their futures on.

Who has that fake "A Bernie bro was mean to me online, here's why millions of poor people should live without healthcare" headline that got posted earlier today

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

set notification post election day

if TRUMP_PRESIDENCY then PENCE_DISOBEYED_GODS_GANGTAG

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Still giggling at trump owning Bloomberg with that tweet

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

TMMadman posted:

If you mean incredibly bitter when you say tasty then you'd be right.

Well, not the yams, but I am still not really fond of their taste.

the bitterness is largely a matter of preparation

pan fry them all with some butter and garlic then salt and pepper to taste :yum:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Trump makes the sun rise and the plants grow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010