Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

one time I jerked off in an abandoned house's attic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

coconono posted:

one time I jerked off in an abandoned house's attic.

What else is a man supposed to do when he sees a sexy ghost

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
The weirdest place I ever jerked off was into a butt

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

good night

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Big Huski Boi posted:

I didn't finish, probably because there wasn't a sexy ghost. just dead silence. I ended up sitting there for a good hour, flacid unit and all, enjoying the quiet.

I miss pure silence.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

yea ok posted:

good night

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

For real though Mr Gore it is an honor to post with you but please stop describing the writing process for Enjoy the Silence

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Big Huski Boi posted:

...I mean, I have a rough outline of what COULD happen...

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Ok fine I'll say it; I would gently caress the sexy ghost of young Audrey Hepburn

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

ChrisBTY posted:

Ok fine I'll say it; I would gently caress the sexy ghost of young Audrey Hepburn

One, get in line.

Two, Myrna Loy.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
rowdy ringsports is depressing as gently caress

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

all that talk about pie last night makes wanna find those hostess fruit pie things I buried in case of nuclear emergency.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

WatermelonGun posted:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

the game day threads are fun!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

WatermelonGun posted:

Do you want to talk about happy things

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Big Huski Boi posted:

you get probated for talking about good things in this thread

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Big Huski Boi posted:

I thought talking about turning my existential dread into 12 planted trees was a happy resolution to that issue, personally. :)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

There used to be a mod on the forums who would probate anyone who didn't self-deprecate enough, or said anything good. And that mod turned out to be the 27th most hosed up mod in history which is extremely hosed up. So i hope the current good mods don't follow that path

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I thought talking about turning my existential dread into 12 planted trees was a happy resolution to that issue, personally. :)

It convinced me not to cut down a tree in my backyard fwiw

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Gardening is good, which is a thing I'd have laughed at 5 years ago but hey. I know goons generally love very utilitarian, high density housing but there should be a garden for everyone who wants one even if it is just an allotment nearby rather than a proper garden in the back of your house.

There's something smugly satisfying about sitting in your back garden with a cold beverage of your choice on a sunny summer's evening. The only part of rural life I miss when I'm living in a city

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonna go see Emma tonight

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tell her hello. from rowdy ringsport

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Cavauro posted:

dude. hana kimura and kai. they might go steady and fall in love. i want to post the video clip on here but it doesn't exist.

kai is better than ryo but its a slim margin. dude sucks bigtime. even rovert was better at making jokes than kai is, and kai is a professional stand up comedian.

she can do better and it makes me sad

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Remember when Emma did the muta lock?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kai sucks rear end as a comedian but he's not good enough to even be a lovely working comedian. he's going to move onto something else. also if they have a thing it probably won't last that long but it could be nice

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

KAI is a good wrestler in both Dragon Gate & All Japan, what are you all talking about?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Real life

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Big Huski Boi posted:

It convinced me not to cut down a tree in my backyard fwiw

Yay. :) I'd give you a hug if possible friendo.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Gonna go see Emma tonight

it doesn’t come out here until this weekend and i neeeeed to seeeeee it.

i went and watched the lodge by myself in a completely empty theater last night at 11 pm and it was a very strange experience.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Remember when I was (re)playing through the MGS series and thought I’d have to wait until I finally get a PS4 to play Phantom Pain

Turns out it was also released on the PS3

Wtf I’m buying it first thing tomorrow and loving waste my entire weekend playing it

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Watching Psybuster, omfg Super Robot heaven. Great poo poo. I think this is the inspiration for the OG characters in the Super Robot War games. Which I really wish they had that on the switch.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i heard a rumor that the poster soupcan58, who you might know as one of the bright new stars of the AEW discussion threads, recently got very drunk, called emergency services and hollered, "i got the corona virus, and the dos equis virus too" so that's why they haven't been around yet today, from being in prison.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Cavauro posted:

i heard a rumor that the poster soupcan58, who you might know as one of the bright new stars of the AEW discussion threads, recently got very drunk, called emergency services and hollered, "i got the corona virus, and the dos equis virus too" so that's why they haven't been around yet today, from being in prison.

hosed up if true

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
what was the 58th can of soup you ate? i can't remember, personally

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I can 100% guarantee it was a can of Campbell’s Tomato Soup

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

likely chicken noodle, but pronounced and thought of as "chicka noodle"

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What's everyone's favorite noodle based dish? Love me a good tonkotsu ramen or some pho.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

NienNunb posted:

What's everyone's favorite noodle based dish? Love me a good tonkotsu ramen or some pho.
Lasagna

There's a local thai joint that does this like peanut chicken noodle dish I can't remember the name of but I really like that

For homemade stuff I've most enjoyed ants on a tree (assuming lasagna doesn't count)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have poor taste and i like spaghetti with ground beefed prego on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Dan Dan Noodle and Khao Soi are in a dead heat for me.