Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

this tweet by itself won the election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Dustcat posted:

my hunch is that 18% is less than 1%

yes

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
i was always told "the older you get the more conservative"

finding the exact opposite

shits hosed up, yo

reagan and bush really damaged a lot of brains

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

euphronius posted:

excitedly, he called friends, telling them he had the perfect tweet to neutralize the joe election

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
[extremely number voice]

I don't feel so good, Mr. Trump

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
talking to some of my coworkers about coronavirus and realizing that a looooot of americans have no idea how being sick works for people who don't have insurance or sick leave. it hasn't even crossed their mind that most people would be completely hosed by having to quarantine themselves for longer than a few days, and that tons of people wouldn't even get tested in the first place

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

On the bright side, 4 more years of Trump means 4 more years of Trump threads!

yeah it's pretty exciting stuff when u stop and think about it

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

thanks i hate it

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

So we need to hire a new chemist and we sent the CEO (as much as a company of 100 has a CEO) 3 resumes, one of which was obviously and clearly more qualified than the other two. He through that in the trash and gave back the other two. Wanna guess why

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Trump ate the entire virus to protect his people

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

look at the size of those soles lol

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

zegermans posted:

So we need to hire a new chemist and we sent the CEO (as much as a company of 100 has a CEO) 3 resumes, one of which was obviously and clearly more qualified than the other two. He through that in the trash and gave back the other two. Wanna guess why

racism

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

zegermans posted:

Bigotry

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

FOR BERNIE.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Flavius Aetass posted:

talking to some of my coworkers about coronavirus and realizing that a looooot of americans have no idea how being sick works for people who don't have insurance or sick leave. it hasn't even crossed their mind that most people would be completely hosed by having to quarantine themselves for longer than a few days, and that tons of people wouldn't even get tested in the first place

yeah it owns that any sort of quarantine strategy america can implement is doomed to failure because of the erosion of worker protections and medical care will make them ineffective and the virus becomes endemic wiping out 10% of the people over 70 every year until we get a logans run society

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lol that has to be for shooting a scene though

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

zegermans posted:

i'll go wildcard and guess numerology has something to do with it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

zegermans posted:

the qualified one was female?

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

resistentialism posted:

should have used a stud finder

:perfect:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

lol that has to be for shooting a scene though

haha yeh it is

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

yeah she was a black woman.

speaking of jobs, what's up with these jobs numbers constantly going 100k over expectations

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

zegermans posted:

He checked their photos on LinkedIn and it was an ugly ho.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

looking good mr President !!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
White House Kitchen Pantry is good place for u kno what

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

tormp

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1235957938432479233

:chaostrump:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

zegermans posted:

it was a black woman

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
the state of alabama murdered a dude today

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

zegermans posted:

yeah she was a black woman.

speaking of jobs, what's up with these jobs numbers constantly going 100k over expectations

god drat i swear i just hit reply on your other post and didn't see this

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao if he goes into the CDC and never returns

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Spoondick posted:

yeah it owns that any sort of quarantine strategy america can implement is doomed to failure because of the erosion of worker protections and medical care will make them ineffective and the virus becomes endemic wiping out 10% of the people over 70 every year until we get a logans run society

This but unironically.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Spoondick posted:

a lot of telling workers that they are owed nothing by the rich or broader society, even when it comes to whether they live or die, only for the well-off to turn around them and tell them they have civic responsibility to risk becoming homeless for that society

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Flavius Aetass posted:

Yeah my work already sent out a mass email saying make sure you use vacation time or unpaid leave if you get the disease.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Spoondick posted:

what is the downside here

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

trump is going to the cdc to try out all the different strains and select the best one for america

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Coming back for the Frankenstein sequel.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Even if though he failed to catch coronavirus from the armed service member who had it and shook Trump's hand, a man with coronavirus passed through Nashville Airport on his way back to Williamson County from Boston, providing a new alternate path of presidential infection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Raccooon posted:

Coming back for the Frankenstein sequel.

Nice.