Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Professorjuggalo posted:

I’m really enjoying mashle but something in my heart says it’ll be cancelled before 20 chapters

I hope not, but I have no idea where the author is going with this.
Mashle is Saitama if Saitama was a psychopath.

I can't wait for not-Quidditch though. :allears: What kind of insane hacks is he going to pull off now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Just jumping back and forth between the goal posts faster than anyone can fly dunking on everyone.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lmao the kemono jihen anime announcement coming during an arc where the entire screen would be blacked out all the time

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

lmao the kemono jihen anime announcement coming during an arc where the entire screen would be blacked out all the time

This series is casually glossing over what was the base premise for Promised Neverland and I can't stop laughing. I hope they get a good VA for Inugami and Kabane, I might actually consider following an adaptation with this one.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
New Hiro Mashima Humble Bundle (Good till end of play 23rd)

20 bucks (american) gets you just about everything from Hiro Mashima's work that's avaiable in english and in GN form (Up to volume 7 / CH 59 for Eden's Zero) DRM Free.

For EZ alone that's insane.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

ConanThe3rd posted:

New Hiro Mashima Humble Bundle (Good till end of play 23rd)

20 bucks (american) gets you just about everything from Hiro Mashima's work that's avaiable in english and in GN form (Up to volume 7 / CH 59 for Eden's Zero) DRM Free.

For EZ alone that's insane.

That's some insane value.

Seven Deadly Sins 343: Bye Cath.

Even if this did look fantastically chaotic, it feels like the Mangaka is out of idea. I can't cut him, I can't destroy him. I'll just eat him.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

JosephWongKS posted:

Senpai

Was

Robbed

:arghfist:

Maybe ...

not? :confuoot:

Apparently the next chapter is "Ending 1/5"

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mirage posted:

Maybe ...

not? :confuoot:

Apparently the next chapter is "Ending 1/5"

Are all 5 of them Senpai endings? If not, then Senpai is still robbed. :colbert:

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
The magazine that kept Bleach on life support even as the relationship between Them and Kubo went from merely sour to toxic to 'unable to sustain life', ladies and gentlemen.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ba ha holy poo poo.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

5 separate endings to Bokuben, pleasing all? gently caress yeah.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

5 separate endings is lamer than literally any individual outcome

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Anyway i'm pleased that Uruka won, canonically

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
well... I'm withholding judgement until I actually see the chapters. If this is the mangaka throwing everyone a bone by giving each girl 2-3 chapters so they can have their happy end. It's fine.
If this is actually going to be a dating sim ending and you can choose your own version, than that is some hot rear end garbage story telling and pretty much invalidates all of Uruka's build up throughout the story

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I totally disagree that this is necessarily a bad thing. As someone posted earlier, this Uruka ending is already kind of profoundly unsatisfying if you care about any of the other girls because none of them even got to confess. It wasn't even really a choice in the end.

I also find it kind of weird that people are acting like it could only possibly have ever been Uruka, because lmao, come on.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I generally expect the first girl to win, so #3 winning is cool

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
it's possible that ending 1/5 just means the epilogue is going to be five chapters long

Froggycleric
May 11, 2013

Don't sully his love with imagined reasons.
Five chapters of Author mocking every ship they sank by showing off how happy they are together.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yall weird.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Arist posted:

I also find it kind of weird that people are acting like it could only possibly have ever been Uruka, because lmao, come on.
I'll laugh harder than I am now if there's a TRUE END #6/5.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

chumbler posted:

Yall weird.

I feel justified in not participating in the waifu war that is any harem driven romantic comedy.

bondster
May 6, 2007

https://youtu.be/SRd55I46th8

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Brought To You By posted:

I feel justified in not participating in the waifu war that is any harem driven romantic comedy.

I am basking in the white hot flames of these burning ships.

This, this is the best part of any harem manga, and I dont even have to read a page.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Read shounen romcoms earnestly and with a pure heart, imo.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

chumbler posted:

Read shounen romcoms earnestly and with a pure heart, imo.

An honest and pure heart would wither to ash after the 20th consecutive confession fakeout.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Froggycleric posted:

Five chapters of Author mocking every ship they sank by showing off how happy they are together.

Each ending will show how everyone would have ended up being miserable if he had ended up with any of the other girls.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
The endings will show him date each girl sequentially, because you are allowed to date more than one person.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
The WNL rumor is that every ending will branch off from the fireworks chapter, showing each result as if each girl was the handholding one.

Some folks are further speculating that each ending will get a full volume's worth of chapters. I think that's wishful thinking, but who knows.

In any case, Tsutsui is a crazy person and I hope it works.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Mirage posted:

The WNL rumor is that every ending will branch off from the fireworks chapter, showing each result as if each girl was the handholding one.

Some folks are further speculating that each ending will get a full volume's worth of chapters. I think that's wishful thinking, but who knows.

that is insanely wishful thinking, yes

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Mirage posted:

I hope that this is true, and that the final ending is the screen going black and then showing that it was all a dating sim someone was playing all along.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

doomrider7 posted:

I hope that this is true, and that the final ending is the screen going black and then showing that it was all a dating sim someone was playing all along.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Anyone reading World Trigger? I gave up on the series once the second battle with Hyuse started, I can't take the pace as it is, so I was just wondering if that battle is finally over or if it's still happening.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Final arc aside TWGOK might be the last shounen rom com I think I really liked and every time I'm reminded of it I miss it more

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom
I'm reading World Trigger. We're still on the second team match with Hyuse, though at the tail end because almost all of the opponents are wiped out. This current chapter would probably be especially unappealing to pick back up on though, because it's more mechanics-dump/theorycrafting poo poo with the commentator team.

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
Every chapter of World Trigger is worth reading as long as all you want is duck faces on a map.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that is all i want, yes. i lost track of who all these characters are during the long hiatus.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

world trigger's good but I do feel like this ranking tournament has gone on a billion years at this point

I remember all of the human characters just fine, but the bad guys? not a clue. I think this series used to have monster fights too...?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the irregular schedule/hiatus/shift to monthly made it hard and i definitely feel like i'll want to do a reread once this arc concludes soon

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I'm glad that harem manga I never read is ending in the most unsatisfactory way possible and maybe we can never speak of it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

nrook posted:

Every chapter of World Trigger is worth reading as long as all you want is duck faces on a map.

This... and also gently caress the commentators!!