Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

hopin for covid to finish polio's job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

maybe things will get better if we convince Weird Al to do the My Corona parody

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

maybe things will get better if we convince Weird Al to do the My Corona parody

https://twitter.com/alyankovic/status/1234923352810119168

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Clinton and W. Bush were probably sociopaths but good at feigning empathy. Trump is all 'gently caress the act.'

Since the Dem primary sucks now, the Trump thread is my new CSPAM spot!

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Slumfrog posted:

No malarkey?

"hey, how come Malarkey Glumplich is in there?"

"it says, No Malarkey (plural). We're allowed to have one"

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
you're playing with fire, That DICK!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

the doctors and scientists have failed him, so donald trump is giving people the only vaccine he can give them

trump is inoculating people against the idea of resisting forced quarantines

president donald trump is a political genius

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Thanks to the last thread title I'm pretty much walking everywhere humming "COVID 19, oh I swear what I mean, at this moment....you mean EVERYTHIIIING"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the president just wants to be sure everyone knows that his dad gave good brain

its called genes

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Clinton and W. Bush were probably sociopaths but good at feigning empathy. Trump is all 'gently caress the act.'

Since the Dem primary sucks now, the Trump thread is my new CSPAM spot!

Trekka!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Thanks to the last thread title I'm pretty much walking everywhere humming "COVID 19, oh I swear what I mean, at this moment....you mean EVERYTHIIIING"

Get out those old overalls and the neck kerchief

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
lmfao Trump used to the one of the nations most recognizable anti-vax dipshits and now he's walking around asking randos in labcoats "what if we just gave everyone the other flu vaccine, would that work?"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

That DICK! posted:

disgusting

unelectable

MELTY JOE

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Obama is really bungling this

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
a week ago we're all like lol Iran's entire government kissing each other checks and getting corona'd and then

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1236065959644925953

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i mean, if you think about it, it is a critical cultural/political necessity. unanimous civilian cooperation with the federal government is absolutely necessary in a pandemic situation.

donald TRUMP doesn't like TRAITORS who BREAK QUARANTINE

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

SirPablo posted:

Obama is really bungling this

badman obungler

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

leaving people on that ship so number won't go up is just horrifically narcissistic evil and it's going to be wild to look back on when trump is reelected after making biden break down in tears during every debate

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
had some good talks today with employers but now it's like ah poo poo I gotta wait for them to get back to me. blah. I want to be monday.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Apropos of nothing I'm now remembering the time that the Parkland shooting happened and Trump was on camera like "Yeah they should have just taken away all his guns, I prefer to just take them and let the courts figure it out" and none of the 2A people made a peep about it.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/1236072301885562880

watch this become trjnp's if u like ur dr u can ke- pfffft lol nothing matters

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

It's ok, we haven't been part of "Real America" since the 2008 McCain/Palin campaign

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao Trump used to the one of the nations most recognizable anti-vax dipshits and now he's walking around asking randos in labcoats "what if we just gave everyone the other flu vaccine, would that work?"

Healthy young president goes to CDC, gets pumped with massive shot of many medical facts, doesn't feel good and changes - COVID-19. Many such cases!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Apropos of nothing I'm now remembering the time that the Parkland shooting happened and Trump was on camera like "Yeah they should have just taken away all his guns, I prefer to just take them and let the courts figure it out" and none of the 2A people made a peep about it.

LOL, it was beautiful. On camera on live tv

I love bringing it up when conservatives act like it's only liberals who want to take guns away, or as if trump is at all pro gun rights

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/Notevenaleo/status/1236073166952374272

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

they did in private because trunp backtracked like a week later.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

trunp is going to post through this ; it will end up not being a big deal ; and his approvals will
go up

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

My job required me to obtain alot of items and services for sxsw and if it gets canceled my skeleton will go super saiyan and leap out of my skin and onto i-35

I'll be there, being the vector for coronachan.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

this has to be an optical illusion

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Perfect Virus, Perfect Letter & CALL!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Joementum posted:

Qanon has discovered that Dan Scavino works for Donald Trump

lol i'm sure bloomberg's videos are organically reaching 10x the views of trump's video he is replying to.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Alpha Centauri posted:

i was always told "the older you get the more conservative"

That’s only true for fuckin losers who can’t cope with the idea of younger generations inheriting the world

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

president virus slayer............... thank u

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

703 posted:

a week ago we're all like lol Iran's entire government kissing each other checks and getting corona'd and then

lmao if donald trump ends up quite literally killing the entire republican party

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lmao if donald trump ends up quite literally killing the entire republican party

Only Nixon could go to China...

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

703 posted:

tired: legislated enforced term limits

wired: virus enforced term limits

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

i believe his quote included the phrase "take the guns first, due process later"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1236063145241858048

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

ulillillia level posting here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1236071437938589698?s=20
bring the space veggies home