Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

hey, neat, a schooner

its a pooper, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A schooner is a sailboat, stupid :rolleyes:

I like the cut of your jib

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

It could be, but is not currently, filled with seamen

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

A schooner is a sailboat, stupid :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iLtlEzzdJ4

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

https://twitter.com/chris__schulz/status/1236036446516965376?s=20

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Holy poo poo

Peanut Slab ice creams?!?!?

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/calgaryherald/status/1236018279266873344?s=21

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Captains can have little a horse semen, as a treat

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

no way is he getting my horse semen

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I smell a plot to thieve horse semen

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

redgubbinz posted:

:hmmyes:

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Milo and POTUS posted:

put it in icecream bars imo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I hope he doesn't keep it on the radiator

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Turn it into a cumsicle and murder Shatner with it. It'll melt and the horses will be blamed and executed!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Unmute for screaming Aussie girls.

https://i.imgur.com/hZOCkMZ.mp4

Mission: Impossumbul

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

I would buy this T-Shirt.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

can we combine the roof possum with shatner's horse semen somehow?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

I'm definitely bumpy skull, got a bald head like an acorn run through a dryer

redgubbinz posted:

If he worked on a boat he could have Horse Seamen providing horse semen

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Krankenstyle posted:

can we combine the roof possum with shatner's horse semen somehow?

Depends on if the possum's female or not.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Depends on if the possum's female or not.

wtf no

i just wanted a gif of the roof possum acting as a shower faucet for shatner's horse semen, not whatever weird and gross thing you were thinking of

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

In the world?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Yeah it's like the Treaty of Tordesillas, but with horse cum.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

All serious riders have their own saddle legally contested quantity of horse semen

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Pictured here taking delivery at his private storage facility.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Er-lai in the morning

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Post all the lyrics you hack

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1236019685658734593

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
I met a whole bunch of people while playing the original Quake, and we even had group meetups (in the late 90s). Flew to Atlanta and Seattle to hang out with online people. A bunch of us are still good friends and talk every day on discord. It is hard to imagine this happening these days, but I hope I am wrong.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
Decent gaming communities chat: The only mmo game I've played with any regularity was a WWII flight sim of such obsessive realism that you could only play it well if you could fly an actual plane and had spent your adolescence memorizing facts about fighter combat tactics of the the 1940's. I never got called a fag because everybody was in their 50's and tried to keep the chat period specific. (They were all conservative white males who were doubtless deeply homophobic and racist in far worse ways than your average griefer, but the kept it to themselves).

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

speaking of weird gaming communities, theres apparently a game where you pretend to be an air traffic controller? came across this vid where a guy who knows the lingo goes all in, it made me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGJtfOHAT0g

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Nah, airforceproud95 is a troll and while the game is a realistic sim to an extent, it doesn't need ATC cause there are no collisions between planes. He just makes funny videos.

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

Krankenstyle posted:

speaking of weird gaming communities, theres apparently a game where you pretend to be an air traffic controller? came across this vid where a guy who knows the lingo goes all in, it made me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGJtfOHAT0g

I love Airforceproud95. Hes actually so funny.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

`Nemesis posted:

Nah, airforceproud95 is a troll and while the game is a realistic sim to an extent, it doesn't need ATC cause there are no collisions between planes. He just makes funny videos.

whatever, i dont know much about online games, cf my earlier post re the subject

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Just sent it to my ATC neighbor. Stand by for permission to laugh.

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

it would be hilarious if he doesn't give a poo poo about horses and he drinks it just to spite his ex

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Krankenstyle posted:

whatever, i dont know much about online games, cf my earlier post re the subject

Sorry if I came across critical, not my intention. I certainly can't claim to know the background of a bunch of poo poo that gets posted here.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

`Nemesis posted:

That's awesome...I subscribed ages ago because he had some good irl pilot videos, but I ignored the flight sim ones figuring they were just the actual serious ATC sim nerds. This is great.
[after confirming there is indeed bomb activity at SFO] "Okay, we'd like to cancel IFR at this time and we're gonna be returning to the gate"
"Hey man, this is a lot of refunds, we can't do this"

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm pretty sure Xbox Live first introducing random matchmaking rather than dedicated servers is where the 'unlimited 12 year olds screaming slurs' stereotype first came from.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Wait did-

Hang on.

Did Lance Storm just make a joke?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

`Nemesis posted:

Sorry if I came across critical, not my intention. I certainly can't claim to know the background of a bunch of poo poo that gets posted here.

no worries bud, were cool :)

e: i wouldnt call it trolling though, its more like seriousposting but as a grief? also i love that the other people in the game are desperately playing along while not knowing anything

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 03:52 on Mar 7, 2020