Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

So uh did Trump dump corona virus handling on Pence to maybe create a "kill two birds with one stone" situation for him where if its a disaster he can blame him and pick a new VP

I haven't been following Trumpworld closely these days so I may be way off but its a little theory of mine to reconcile the rumors of Pence going to the curb

its probably because he asked jared and jared said "no thanks... i think mike isnt busy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

a few spare pics from yesterday i dunno :justpost:

and some pence being cool and relevant while showing off a infection transmission prevention technique

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/305906786408480770

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

So uh did Trump dump corona virus handling on Pence to maybe create a "kill two birds with one stone" situation for him where if its a disaster he can blame him and pick a new VP

I haven't been following Trumpworld closely these days so I may be way off but its a little theory of mine to reconcile the rumors of Pence going to the curb

nah he gave it to Pence because he knows Pence is a strong man who gets results

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

juche avocado posted:

the plural of emoji is emoji, i continue to insist to my grave

emojii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJJPce-e_zU

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

Bulgakov posted:

and some pence being cool and relevant while showing off a infection transmission prevention technique

Licking my forearm and "accidentally" rubbing it on their face

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Bulgakov posted:

strange christian fascist vibe

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/2020/03/cnn-analyst-guarantees-trump-will-replace-pence-and-predicts-the-exact-date-and-person/

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bulgakov posted:

why dont they just wave hello

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Ahaha jane krakowski is the woman in that second commercial, and naturally she's hilarious while doing it.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

punchymcpunch posted:

platonically jacking off at my colleagues to stop the spread of covid

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

punchymcpunch posted:

fist bumping instead of shaking hands to minimize transmission risk has also been advice from public health peoples, but thats a move well associated with black man president barry obama

so zero surprise that pence is going with option two. also some knuckles touching might be far too erotic for mother's liking. better to bump elbows buffered by a shirt and coat

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

*does freemason handshake*

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

did pence actually stop shaking hands after that initial disaster ops? lmao if so

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

punchymcpunch posted:

Mike pence showing off the new standard salute of the CoronaChristoFascist empire :histdowns:

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Bulgakov posted:

thinking about how it seems kinda weird how for a period of time herbal essences commercials were very common on mainstream tv and they were like a half minute (or whatever commercials are) of a lady in a shower explicitly having an orgasm

i assume that was before 9/11 because that seems like an anachronistic specific bizarre psychosexual period of time if it were to be afterwards (tho maybe it ran across that division between epochs) but i realy cant form a mental timeline of nowadays. it coulda been last year (tho 99.9% sure it wasn't)

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

im lovin it

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lmaoing when geralt slid on a pair of presumably silver knuckle busters formed with the wolf logo

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

trap

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

this show is suitably dumb n silly so far i like it

tho i'm biased ive been playing the game a bunch lately

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

the one true king of the kosmos

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

space force motha fuckas!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bulgakov posted:

space force motha fuckas!!!

that reminds me of a YTMND i already posted... http://cosbystrikesback.ytmnd.com/

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/chaselyons/status/1235649751510437888

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

:honk:

https://i.imgur.com/WgqB4GX.mp4
:honk:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i never saw this mashup of two greats

shoulda known

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

need 2 stop loving around with making dumb images while boozed up because that makes a lot of time disappear in trying to figure out how things work

but ive got a great idea in the works trust me on this!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

is this from march of the penguins

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
Dodl Trrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmph

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

how da gently caress does the witcher tv show not use that one certain bard band tune from the game

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Slumfrog posted:

Dodl Trrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmph

looks like small dog is learning to type :woop:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

how da gently caress does the witcher tv show not use that one certain bard band tune from the game

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Slumfrog posted:

Dodl Trrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmph

here's some exclusive just now found yesterday trummies for u featuring that living ham hock cop wearing the very eye catching....mustache? i dont know what exactly this might be called

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bulgakov posted:

need 2 stop loving around with making dumb images while boozed up because that makes a lot of time disappear in trying to figure out how things work

but ive got a great idea in the works trust me on this!!

Nah, that's how you learn things. Often the same things many times over.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
just did a big ol clean of the place

everything's coming up lorn

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
in more relevant news: TRUNJP

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bulgakov posted:

here's some exclusive just now found yesterday trummies for u featuring that living ham hock cop wearing the very eye catching....mustache? i dont know what exactly this might be called

Why are US cops always such massive fat sacks? Not only would you not have to worry about being chased by any of these guys on foot it's pretty unlikely they could fit into a standard patrol car.

Rascal patrol, yeah i can see that.

And that mo is just baffling

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

no life left in those eyes

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Squizzle posted:

is this from march of the penguins

its from a car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
free throw shooting paper towels to a crowd except this time it's covid tests.