Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Squizzle posted:

day drinking thru the weekend, bulgakov??

rude

timezones are fake comrade

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gripweed posted:

I just found out that there's one aspect of T-Rexs that is absent from most T-Rex fossils; the gastralia. It's an extra set of ribs that go along the underside of the torso, found in crocodiles and some kinds of lizards. T-Rex's had gastralia too, so accurate T-Rex skeletons actually look like this

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bulgakov posted:

lol what i missed this

quite a scheme they had there

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

UFOTacoMan posted:

quite a scheme they had there

yeh wtf?? its such a goofy seeming relatively limited scheme

which is probably the smart way to do it but yeh

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

quote:

and they say you can't make it to adulthood eating nothing but Gerber babby food

Holy cow!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol wtf why'd sonic the hedgehog just show up in the witcher

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol this show is pretty dumb but im tickled

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Yes that's what I just said

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Gripweed posted:

I just found out that there's one aspect of T-Rexs that is absent from most T-Rex fossils; the gastralia. It's an extra set of ribs that go along the underside of the torso, found in crocodiles and some kinds of lizards. T-Rex's had gastralia too, so accurate T-Rex skeletons actually look like this

it's funny reading modern dinosaur fact books with my kid cause I'm old and everything is different now

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
all t rex's are wrong lmao

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gripweed posted:

i foundthe additional info in that img to be illuminating

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Gripweed posted:

trex had all those bones removed for u kno what

because this is daytime tv hours i cant explain further

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

euphronius posted:

no matter how much they gently caress it up it will turn out ok and trump will win

That is the nature of the Kali Yuga.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
just doxxing myself dont mind me

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

If those demographics turned out for the primary, Bernie wouldn't be in trouble

the fact that they cant overwhelm "anyone but trump" voters in a primary doesnt make the ones that did turn out any less important... you need to convince them to show up at the general too

trump is going to get significantly more votes than last time and running hillary 2.0 isnt going to work

this is the same conversation we had four years ago, nothing has changed except this time we know what happens going in

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Tmep triangulates in his own fashion, throwing in a "christian" here and a racism there, as needed. He's pretty cunning. He only thinks of people in terms of numbers; numbers of votes and numbers of dollars. He's never demonstrated empathy in his life.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

NofrikinfuN posted:

the fact that they cant overwhelm "anyone but trump" voters in a primary doesnt make the ones that did turn out any less important... you need to convince them to show up at the general too

trump is going to get significantly more votes than last time and running hillary 2.0 isnt going to work

this is the same conversation we had four years ago, nothing has changed except this time we know what happens going in

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

UFOTacoMan posted:

:eyepop:

that seems crazy cheap

any here who makes six and a half figgies plus but doesn't have a backyard filled with those then i dont know what to say

smdh

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/chasemit/status/1235994438737911808

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
TRUMP

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

It's why their head always looks to big

E along with the head being loving massive

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lorn Wayne posted:

just doxxing myself dont mind me

wow where were you takin em

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

democrat primaries are designed to disenfranchise supporters of the overwhelmingly popular candidate while the general election disenfranchises anyone not voting GOP

those two flavors combine so that hillary/obama/etc DNC beloved campaign vultures have rich paying forever jobs hovering around a loser of the year until end of time

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

it would be pretty alarming to see a famous murderer walking around a Costco with sunglasses and a mask on

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

petit choux posted:

Tmep triangulates in his own fashion, throwing in a "christian" here and a racism there, as needed. He's pretty cunning. He only thinks of people in terms of numbers; numbers of votes and numbers of dollars. He's never demonstrated empathy in his life.

Excuse me, the president demonstrates extreme empathy for himself

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

I do think it's a challenge to get young people to understand the significance of primaries, but I don't think that same barrier exists for prez elections.

primaries are dumb, confusing and too many details for a casual

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

UFOTacoMan posted:

I do think it's a challenge to get young people to understand the significance of primaries, but I don't think that same barrier exists for prez elections.

its not simply young people

its working people

(tho yeh many workers nowadays are the young)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bulgakov posted:

its not simply young people

its working people

(tho yeh many workers nowadays are the young)

yes for sure.
SC's primary having no early voting sucks rear end

I've not voted on election day in years in NC, always early voting and even then I end up putting it off a week or so later than I initially planned because I can't get it together.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

still waiting on the witcher to use a sign aside from aard

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

UFOTacoMan posted:

yes for sure.
SC's primary having no early voting sucks rear end

I've not voted on election day in years in NC, always early voting and even then I end up putting it off a week or so later than I initially planned because I can't get it together.

yah

need ree universal mail in ballots plus like a month long voting window or something (i dunno i haven't thought of it rly thats a dumb idea in other ways maybe)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Fucken LOL

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Day two begins

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

i actually had difficulty identifying him outside of his normal supervillain costume.

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

ah poo poo!!!@ anyone else realized lately that America is a bloated corpse floating in the river?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Plinkey posted:

Day two begins

you shut it down last night lmao

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/tokusatsumin/status/1236284338985005056?s=20

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Plinkey posted:

Day two begins

your a machine :supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/JessforDelaware/status/1236108413836431367

everytime someone volunteers for this just to do "texting", I die a little inside. SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT TEXTING AND MAKE CALLS OR KNOCK DOORS