Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

That's a shame. If it was a hospital that stood for less time that it took to build, that would be funny. This is just a tragedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Nonsense posted:

lol @ d&d pretending the libs didn't empower Hitler.
“the libs” had like 2% of parliament when the nsdap took power, zentrum was a catholic crypto-fascist party not centrist, read a book

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Soy Division posted:

“the libs” had like 2% of parliament when the nsdap took power, zentrum was a catholic crypto-fascist party not centrist, read a book

no

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol libs

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BrandyLJensen/status/1236407350053011456

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Philadelphia??

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Philly goonmeat

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Plinkey I've carefully reviewed the beer list and that place sucks.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Anybody like the Phillies? I know the asst. coach, didn't know he was the asst. coach, thought he was still in Mexico coaching. Sorry if they blow, probably his fault!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/JessiCunt221/status/1225959389154009088

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
There's a crappy college kid pizza sports place built into my daughter's apt building that's vastly better, and it's in Richardson TX

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

Plinkey I've carefully reviewed the beer list and that place sucks.

It's xfinity live, look it up basically a tourist trap for pree gaming

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

eric ciaramella posted:

Philadelphia??

Yes

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also we should prepare for a Trump re-election, lots of TRUMP ahead

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Plinkey posted:

It's xfinity live, look it up basically a tourist trap for pree gaming

Pee gaming

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive posted:

There's a crappy college kid pizza sports place built into my daughter's apt building that's vastly better, and it's in Richardson TX

Richardson's boundaries are funny it's got a panhandle

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA

Also everyone should listen to Goldblum's interview on Conan Needs a Friend, it's the weirdest, stickiest interview ever and it is amazing.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

Richardson's boundaries are funny it's got a panhandle

It's banal suburbia but very ethnically diverse, lots of great food

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1236415087620919297

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DogSolutions/status/1236412002626670594

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
ya hate to see it

https://twitter.com/philipwegmann/status/1236415249772937221?s=21

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

emfive posted:

Why is Sapporo described as a Vietnamese lager?

lol thats funny. i know some japanese beers are technically made in china here. maybe its that sort of situation

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

lmao came here to post this. if I can’t do anything to stop it, I’m ready to go full accelerationist.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

is triple sulk as cool irl as he posts?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

keep going south and you can tell us how fabulous nichael's hair is

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Remember Matt Gaetz looking like a dipshit wearing a gas mask in the chamber to prove some point? Welp one of his constituents just died of Coronavirus.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
this is bullshit. I went to Wendy’s today and they have new self serve kiosks and they are actually encouraging you to use them because you get a free frosty. well i tried using it but it’s having some technical issues. i was pretty annoyed because i tried 3 times and got the same errors. i go up to order the old fashioned way and simply asked if i can still get my free frosty. they said no sorry only on kisok orders. i told them that they were done and they were aware of it. i then asked if o could speak with the manager. i was starting to get angry because none of this was my fault. the manager told me that they were sorry and they were looking into the technical issues. angry, i canceled my order and stormed out. i feel as if i’ve been robbed and might tweet out to wendys of my problems.

Alucardd
Aug 1, 2006

lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

eric ciaramella posted:

is triple sulk as cool irl as he posts?

I never met em

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I remember when I started on this poo poo this sort of thing would be enough to get me high all day, now it’s nothing, don’t even feel nothin man. of course trump doesn’t know what the flu is or how his grandfather died. why would you expect a mutation in the pattern

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

drat... thats really sad...

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

how do i sign up to be a superspreader

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

dangle 4 days posted:

lol thats funny. i know some japanese beers are technically made in china here. maybe its that sort of situation

Yep some of it is brewed in Vietnam. But Guinness is brewed all over the place too.

Neither are worthy of much adulation though so it's all the same to me.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's true

1. Robert F. Smith (Vista Equity Partners)
2. David Steward (World Wide Technology)
3. Oprah
4. Michael Jordan
5. Jay-Z

https://twitter.com/KeeangaYamahtta/status/1236304798078697478

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

probably some liberal

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Ragequit posted:

Remember Matt Gaetz looking like a dipshit wearing a gas mask in the chamber to prove some point? Welp one of his constituents just died of Coronavirus.

maybe he can offer his condolences to the family, just has to make sure he's talking loud enough so they can hear him through the gas mask

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Oh darn

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

LOL!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1236409904006602754

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

a.lo posted:

this is bullshit. I went to Wendy’s today and they have new self serve kiosks and they are actually encouraging you to use them because you get a free frosty. well i tried using it but it’s having some technical issues. i was pretty annoyed because i tried 3 times and got the same errors. i go up to order the old fashioned way and simply asked if i can still get my free frosty. they said no sorry only on kisok orders. i told them that they were done and they were aware of it. i then asked if o could speak with the manager. i was starting to get angry because none of this was my fault. the manager told me that they were sorry and they were looking into the technical issues. angry, i canceled my order and stormed out. i feel as if i’ve been robbed and might tweet out to wendys of my problems.

Can you please source your quote? I kinda need it for this paper I'm working on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

dangle 4 days posted:

Sapporo beer sold in the US is brewed in La Crosse, Wisconsin