Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Plinkey posted:

I never met em

he lives in philadelphia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

a.lo posted:

this is bullshit. I went to Wendy’s today and they have new self serve kiosks and they are actually encouraging you to use them because you get a free frosty. well i tried using it but it’s having some technical issues. i was pretty annoyed because i tried 3 times and got the same errors. i go up to order the old fashioned way and simply asked if i can still get my free frosty. they said no sorry only on kisok orders. i told them that they were done and they were aware of it. i then asked if o could speak with the manager. i was starting to get angry because none of this was my fault. the manager told me that they were sorry and they were looking into the technical issues. angry, i canceled my order and stormed out. i feel as if i’ve been robbed and might tweet out to wendys of my problems.

hi Karen

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

it's true

1. Robert F. Smith (Vista Equity Partners)
2. David Steward (World Wide Technology)
3. Oprah
4. Michael Jordan
5. Jay-Z

https://twitter.com/KeeangaYamahtta/status/1236304798078697478

michael jordan does steroids

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

a.lo posted:

this is bullshit. I went to Wendy’s today and they have new self serve kiosks and they are actually encouraging you to use them because you get a free frosty. well i tried using it but it’s having some technical issues. i was pretty annoyed because i tried 3 times and got the same errors. i go up to order the old fashioned way and simply asked if i can still get my free frosty. they said no sorry only on kisok orders. i told them that they were done and they were aware of it. i then asked if o could speak with the manager. i was starting to get angry because none of this was my fault. the manager told me that they were sorry and they were looking into the technical issues. angry, i canceled my order and stormed out. i feel as if i’ve been robbed and might tweet out to wendys of my problems.
Did you know that there's a cinnamon flavored Coca Cola? This country has lost its way.

Goes great when you mix it with rum though.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Fake news

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1236413852721520640

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/PissJugTycoon/status/1236419244771946497

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive posted:

Can you please source your quote? I kinda need it for this paper I'm working on

https://twitter.com/conceptsbot/status/1236418915561021441

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene
i have this unfortunate thing where drinking involves half a bottle of liquor and i only have 3 bottles of half full liquor left

so like if i wanna stretch it through the quarantine itll involve skipping a few days

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Cruz trying to muscle in on Huckabee's territory.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

man, is it somebodies birthday?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

NofrikinfuN posted:

man, is it somebodies birthday?

mine was yesterday but I wished for more rats.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

trungle

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it woould own if trunp declares a national coronavirus emergency on october 31 and indefinitely postpone voting ok the basis that old people are being disenfranchised by the disease

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

ArmZ posted:

it woould own if trunp declares a national coronavirus emergency on october 31 and indefinitely postpone voting ok the basis that old people are being disenfranchised by the disease

i mean biden would be dead or dying by then so maybe not a bad idea

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
Bernie 2021!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

The infantilization of white men is an artifact of racism and it's fitting it will destroy America.

what do you mean?

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Coronavirus can spread 200 meters from an infected patient during a bowel movement. Everyone at CPAC got it.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Wooooooooooo

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Bethamphetamine posted:

In collaboration with hundreds of municipalities, tech giants Alibaba and Tencent have launched mobile apps that use metadata to determine if the user should be isolated.

If a QR code shows up green, no problem. Yellow or red means the user is off to quarantine.

"The light is green, the lung is clean."

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

tacodaemon posted:

it's true

1. Robert F. Smith (Vista Equity Partners)
2. David Steward (World Wide Technology)
3. Oprah
4. Michael Jordan
5. Jay-Z

https://twitter.com/KeeangaYamahtta/status/1236304798078697478

im surprised tyler perry didn't make the cut.

steve harvey feels like he could get there, not that he's mega rich but he has like 20 jobs

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Alec Eiffel posted:

Coronavirus can spread 200 meters from an infected patient during a bowel movement. Everyone at CPAC got it.

Did shapiro and Kirk speak there this year? If so whelp

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

There's a crappy college kid pizza sports place built into my daughter's apt building that's vastly better, and it's in Richardson TX

quote:

Sapporo is also brewed in Sendai, Chiba, Shizuoka, and Kyushu. Most Sapporo beer sold in North America had been brewed at the Sleeman brewery in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Most Sapporo beer sold in the United States is now brewed by Sapporo Brewing Company in La Crosse, Wisconsin, U.S.

I met Mr. Sleeman once.

petit choux has issued a correction as of 00:12 on Mar 8, 2020

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

MadJackal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA

Also everyone should listen to Goldblum's interview on Conan Needs a Friend, it's the weirdest, stickiest interview ever and it is amazing.

You mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VKbcVbOSOE

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Donald Trump's higher brain doesn't engage during normal conversations, or, well, in most conversations of any type.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
i know I said before a week or two ago that it's gonna be so loving funny when trump gets coronavirus

but that was before all of his public statements about it

now if he gets it i may literally die of laughing too hard

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Qurnah posted:

where the gently caress is this guys neck

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

a.lo posted:

So did you want the bacon cheddar or not?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

remember sailor

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

powerful blessing

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ArmZ posted:

remember sailor

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Stefan Prodan posted:

i know I said before a week or two ago that it's gonna be so loving funny when trump gets coronavirus

but that was before all of his public statements about it

now if he gets it i may literally die of laughing too hard

Trup is secretive about his health and wouldn't ever admit having it.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1236372927865589761

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

petit choux posted:

Trup is secretive about his health and wouldn't ever admit having it.

well we'll know when everyone else in the WH has it and he keeps coughing and poo poo on video while making everyone be in the room with him lmaoo

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

woah stephen miller should wear that hat more often

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

ppkemon go to my rear end

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

petit choux posted:

what do you mean?

Biden and Trump skate by with their 'boys will be boys' 'locker room talk' attitudes. And they are indulged endlessly in a way that would make black americans be demonized for much less.

Push Up Contest Joe can't draw a clock. Trump is developmentally stunted but given the benefit of every doubt because he's 'learning'.

A 12 year old black boy was playing in a playground and a law enforcement officer responded with deadly force.

I suppose calling the phenomenon an artifact of racism was a bad descriptor.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
like..."haha you love your mom"?

good one sir! no way anyone could ever hit at, for example, anyone in the current administration for being incestuous or in love with their mommy!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Jesus loving christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
tungl