Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

every now and then ill buy some store brand diet big red and i always forget its bigly caffeinated

vibin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Chard posted:

hard pressed to think of anything that would give me more pleasure than turmp catching the cvirus

it'd drat near be enough to make me believe in a god

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
it would legit be hilarious if Trump said the coronavirus was fake news and then got it immediately

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene
ambulance on way. ambulance isf ree!!

ill keep updatin on my non death

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

big if true

https://twitter.com/Rita_Katz/status/1236425321332776960?s=20

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mdemone posted:

it'd drat near be enough to make me believe in a god

yeah I'd at least hit up the local church coffee shop place, their lattes ain't terrible and they sell liberation theology books so how bad can they be

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

It would be very funny if the Dems nominated Biden because they thought he was the only one who could beat Trump and then Trump fuckin died in office of corona

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

I thought my family was bad.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

dangle 4 days posted:

ambulance isf ree!!

Lol u really are ill

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

eonwe posted:

it would legit be hilarious if Trump said the coronavirus was fake news and then got it immediately

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
A Saudi Arabia where an amoral autocrat squeezes oil out of bazillions of foreign workers while its citizens sit around without much to do? I can't even imagine.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

coronavirus got em

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Heaven has a new angel. Hope the pussy slaps in Heaven

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
heavy is the head that wears the corona

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

dangle 4 days posted:

ambulance on way. ambulance isf ree!!

ill keep updatin on my non death

Do not die, friend, live and experience more. Everything around you is full of hidden stories and surprising insights when you choose to see, an almost overwhelming vista. The doctor says I must focus, devise plans and goals for my life and then follow the path laid out to realise them, always forward without distraction or diversion. She speaks of clarity of purpose, being aware of the now, mindfulness, but she knows nothing of awareness, of being part of the now. Each instant is not a moment, it is all the infinite moments that can be. A moment here is but a sliver of the whole, time is not confined by place, if it is here it is everywhere and it contains all that there is within each tick of the clock. And that is what they show me, at least in part, these whispering essences that swirl around me always, slippery, twisting forms of glint and shimmer, diving in and out of countless realities in an unending dimensional dance spanning the reaches of the multiverse. They flash from plane to plane, dragging behind glorious tails of intertwined possibilities, twisted skeins of threads gathered from realities beyond number and as they dance unending around me a gentle rain of these fall into my mind and for an instant I inhabit the infinite and the nothing and that between. I see the real, the unreal and the could never be, what is and what is not and what is both, the impossible and the unimaginable. I feel the crack and the ping and the snart and the helg and all of these are one and the one is TRUMP

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the Mario "you dropped this king" meme but with a coronavirus

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

:unsmigghh:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Shot:
https://twitter.com/3NewsNowOmaha/status/1236430766923567111?s=19

Chaser:
https://twitter.com/Raytheon/status/1234900851422044169?s=19

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

hell yeah time to start that space force grift

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

how different are we talking here

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

twoday posted:

how different are we talking here

Not that different. Salman is old and senile and Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman is already de facto ruling the country.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

otto zipper, creator of the pooper

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol at that graphic. in a world where the planet earth is surrounded by a cloud of orbital shiny gold dollar sign coins..space stuff!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Alec Eiffel posted:

Coronavirus can spread 200 meters from an infected patient during a bowel movement. Everyone at CPAC got it.

if gun girl was there its a 100% infection rate for sure

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Chard posted:

hard pressed to think of anything that would give me more pleasure than turmp catching the cvirus

biden and hillary also getting it

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Wasn't Salman rumored to be dead last year too?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Sorry forgot the lemon twist for that chaser:

https://twitter.com/OWHnews/status/1236422640895696898?s=19

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/matthewstoller/status/1236319297414344705

:yeshaha:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

The future liberals want.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bulgakov posted:

every now and then ill buy some store brand diet big red and i always forget its bigly caffeinated

vibin

Oh drat really? Always on the lookout for hyper caffeinated drinks

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lmao if people have to start googling lines of succession for state secretaries of agriculture or some poo poo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

which mod was it

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Slumfrog posted:

Do not die, friend, live and experience more. Everything around you is full of hidden stories and surprising insights when you choose to see, an almost overwhelming vista. The doctor says I must focus, devise plans and goals for my life and then follow the path laid out to realise them, always forward without distraction or diversion. She speaks of clarity of purpose, being aware of the now, mindfulness, but she knows nothing of awareness, of being part of the now. Each instant is not a moment, it is all the infinite moments that can be. A moment here is but a sliver of the whole, time is not confined by place, if it is here it is everywhere and it contains all that there is within each tick of the clock. And that is what they show me, at least in part, these whispering essences that swirl around me always, slippery, twisting forms of glint and shimmer, diving in and out of countless realities in an unending dimensional dance spanning the reaches of the multiverse. They flash from plane to plane, dragging behind glorious tails of intertwined possibilities, twisted skeins of threads gathered from realities beyond number and as they dance unending around me a gentle rain of these fall into my mind and for an instant I inhabit the infinite and the nothing and that between. I see the real, the unreal and the could never be, what is and what is not and what is both, the impossible and the unimaginable. I feel the crack and the ping and the snart and the helg and all of these are one and the one is TRUMP

thread title

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=691qO96VRVw

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lol yeah. The eradication of all family lines except MBS’s.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Inspector Hound posted:

Lmao if people have to start googling lines of succession for state secretaries of agriculture or some poo poo

How far down the chain would you have to go in the trump admin to find someone who is not a moron, chud, grifter, failson or any combination of these? I can't see it being under a thousand.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

what wrong with orb

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Epic High Five posted:

what wrong with orb

we have top men working on it

Adbot