Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Knormal posted:

You can still make Semen Con East. Shame the humidity's always so bad at that con though.

No, that was Semen Con East. You're thinking Semen Con South, which is in two weeks.

Maybe. A lot of people already pulled out.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

MrUnderbridge posted:

No, that was Semen Con East. You're thinking Semen Con South, which is in two weeks.

Maybe. A lot of people already pulled out.

It's a real messy situation

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Inceltown posted:

It's a real messy situation

Yeah, it's really cocked up.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1235751245526093824/pu/vid/480x320/fJjtJCN2LwO5sA4M.mp4

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Interviewer:
So what would you say are your biggest weaknesses
Me (Dracula):
Sunlight, crucifixes, stake through the heart...

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Did you know, if you drink approximately 4 White Claws, you don't feel guilty asking for any manager? Science is bullshit, earf is only 3000 years old, and flat as hell.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LifeSunDeath posted:

Did you know, if you drink approximately 4 White Claws, you don't feel guilty asking for any manager? Science is bullshit, earf is only 3000 years old, and flat as hell.

Science is a liar, sometimes.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I'm pretty sure this was an In the Know With Clifford Banes intro

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

Interviewer:
Me (newspaper spider-man): Peter Parker's aunt May and crocodiles

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Jerry Cotton posted:

Interviewer:
Me (newspaper spider-man): Bricks, a truck

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

The old runes speak true: There are no laws when you are drinking Claws.

brunch with yr parents
Jan 6, 2013

SWEATBOX SYMPHONY

Interviewer:
Your mom: Brunch with yr parents fat dick, Olive Garden

brunch with yr parents has a new favorite as of 05:15 on Mar 8, 2020

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

benevolent walrus moment

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
Never got how people get messed up on Ambien. It's sleepy medicine. I'm gonna pass out long before I start hallucinating.

Are they also taking caffeine or something?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

HPanda posted:

Never got how people get messed up on Ambien. It's sleepy medicine. I'm gonna pass out long before I start hallucinating.

They are taking it and not going to bed right away like you are supposed to.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

HPanda posted:

You can fight it.

If you're taking Ambien to sleep, you're not trying to fight sleep, so you'll doze off really easy and relatively quickly. If you're taking it to get hosed up, you can fight it by simply not allowing yourself to get comfortable enough anywhere to sleep.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Phanatic has a new favorite as of 07:30 on Mar 8, 2020

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

HPanda posted:

the last time i took my prescribed ambien my ex caught me trying to get out the door of our apartment to drive somewhere. i had no memory of this the next day. this is why it was the last time.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

This stuff has finally given losers the chance to be an annoying acid dude.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

MarcusSA posted:

They are taking it and not going to bed right away like you are supposed to.

In this case they're talking about their blankets so they're just in bed and still having difficulty sleeping. This commonly happens with anyone taking ambien even correctly. Since they have insomnia...

xtal has a new favorite as of 07:52 on Mar 8, 2020

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Check the signature, that's a genuine Fago!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I can't help but expect I'm going to look away for a second and turn back to find that Miss Sunbeam and her eerily-dead smile are gone from the picture.

And there's a loaf of Sunbeam bread on the kitchen counter that wasn't there before.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1187345763921268736/pu/vid/352x640/h61wAoyzmUsSvMcr.mp4

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Now that’s what I call junk in the trunk.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/vYhz2Yu.mp4

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Zipperelli. posted:

If you're taking it to get hosed up, you can fight it by simply not allowing yourself to get comfortable enough anywhere to sleep.

This sounds nightmarish. Why would anyone fight off beautiful, wonderful sleep in order to get some lame high? Also I am old.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I can't help but expect I'm going to look away for a second and turn back to find that Miss Sunbeam and her eerily-dead smile are gone from the picture.

And there's a loaf of Sunbeam bread on the kitchen counter that wasn't there before.

If you "expect" that to happen but it didn't, I have bad news; you've been blessed to BE the new Sunbeam girl.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Zipperelli. posted:

You can fight it.

If you're taking Ambien to sleep, you're not trying to fight sleep, so you'll doze off really easy and relatively quickly. If you're taking it to get hosed up, you can fight it by simply not allowing yourself to get comfortable enough anywhere to sleep.

aaaand that's how yours truly almost destroyed a flatscreen because the icons were all 3-D and I swore it was a touch screen/tablet thing and goddamnit why isn't it responding to me?!

I wasn't even trying to fight it, I legit wanted to sleep, but it was my first night trying it and I thought, "oh, I'll just putz around the forums some more until I feel drowsy". Next thing you know (or at least my husband did, I had no recollection) I'm punching my monitor.

Unless you wanna ride that walrus: take Ambien, get in bed. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 and wake up in the morning wondering why there's a half drunk bottle of olive oil on your kitchen counter. (we never did solve that mystery)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug

The General posted:

This bothers me. Good goes on top, evil on bottom. These columns are bullshit.

So make an alignment chart alignment alignment chart about it

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

HPanda posted:

God, this is such Republican Boomer bullshit talk right here.

Ambien is nasty, scary, stuff that in no way should ever have been allowed to be sold.

It will gently caress you up, even if you go straight to sleep. Had it cause a friend to black out the next morning while driving, and come to on the other end of a field.

Hell, that poo poo will make coma patients come awake and talk while it's in their system, then conk back out when it's done.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

JacquelineDempsey posted:

aaaand that's how yours truly almost destroyed a flatscreen because the icons were all 3-D and I swore it was a touch screen/tablet thing and goddamnit why isn't it responding to me?!

I wasn't even trying to fight it, I legit wanted to sleep, but it was my first night trying it and I thought, "oh, I'll just putz around the forums some more until I feel drowsy". Next thing you know (or at least my husband did, I had no recollection) I'm punching my monitor.

Unless you wanna ride that walrus: take Ambien, get in bed. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200 and wake up in the morning wondering why there's a half drunk bottle of olive oil on your kitchen counter. (we never did solve that mystery)

...sounds like you drank olive oil

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

This is known as Bidoof's Law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Detective No. 27 posted:

This is known as Bidoof's Law.

I'm dying, Squirtle