Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

More than 30 rolls tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
2 rolls here. Gonna be desperate come Turdsday.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Has the toilet paper thing stopped being funny?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
The beer economy is going to be replaced by the toilet paper economy and the going rate for helping out a mate will be a 30 pack of 3 ply.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Has the toilet paper thing stopped being funny?

It's spread to overseas now, so no.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Messaging your dealer to see if he has any toilet paper.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Meeting your dealer in the KFC car park to pick up your toilet paper.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Sign on local Doctor's Surgery: "No Cash, Drugs or toilet paper kept on premises"

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Imagine the rate at which toilet paper is being pilfered from pub and shopping centre toilets.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Looks about right.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

yeah legit do people not know you can just take toilet paper from:

1) work
2) shops
3) public parks

it's like right there ya drongos, it's meant to be taken

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
The apple-themed playground in Donnybrook has primo TP so maybe try there if you're stuck.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Ive used half a pack of tally hos more than once.
Its a battle of wits and dexterity

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Do you have the skills?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

tardwrangler posted:

Thatd take a steady nerve

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
I've used cig papers before. The trick is to lick and stick em into a sheet!

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
lol caredresser

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
What's he doing this time

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

Jestery posted:

What's he doing this time

He made his annual reappearance but only on the Coronavirus thread posting in a similar fashion to blow about the quantity of drugs he’s been consuming. Leper’s colony shows the way.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I've said it before and I'll say it again. just poo poo at work, you're not getting paid to do it at home and it eats into your personal time and resources. Use company resources.

It's the galaxy brain option on the meme and using up all your tp at home is the homer Simpson brain end

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Caredresser checking a girl out of the Coronavirus ward to have sex with her in the toilets.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

tardwrangler posted:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Caredresser checking a girl out of the Coronavirus ward to have sex with her in the toilets.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

gonna go out on a limb and say that caredresser does not, in fact, have the coronavirus

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Unless the symptoms are always making decisions as if you've had too many coronas I think you're right.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Phoning Dr Karl and asking if there’s bacteria in semen fluid

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Tirade posted:

lol caredresser

Once I checked post history and saw how many posts per day they'd made since joining, it could only be one person.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

You're all just like..... Words on a screen

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

- caredresser, 2018

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Lolie posted:

Once I checked post history and saw how many posts per day they'd made since joining, it could only be one person.

Malcolm?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I think its funny that he didn't dare to make even one post in this thread with his new account because he would have been immediately found out because of like, his grammar.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Caesar Saladin posted:

I think its funny that he didn't dare to make even one post in this thread with his new account because he would have been immediately found out because of like, his grammar.

He also mentioned in one of his early posts that he was in Logan.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

:master:

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

For the longest time I was convinced that Malcolm was actually caredresser until he was talking about owning property.

But then I guess he could change tactic from blowing old dudes for meth to doing it for money and save up money for a house I guess so :grin:

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Gotta admit that I'm curious about whether he really does have gonorrhea like he claimed in the Wu flu thread.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think MT and CD know eachother and have similar characteristics but arent the same person

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Even though Malcolm Turnbeug is a pun username its not the kind of pun that caredresser would choose themselves

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
FIFO to that huge dick sucking mine in the Pilbara.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Bass Straight chemsex platform.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

tardwrangler posted:

FIFO to that huge dick sucking mine in the Pilbara.

My dads neighbours missus does this for a living