Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Edit Oh damnit.

piL fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Mar 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Frankly that poster has been contributing nothing for a long time beyond meaninglessly stirring up drama; ban + 30 would be reasonable.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1236634209516752896?s=19

Think our stable genius might have played too much of the game Pandemic and not real life

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
??? Are any borders closed in the states?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

??? Are any borders closed in the states?

I assumed the good genes having guy was talking about how they closed or at least even more severely restricted the US-Mexico border

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Nick Soapdish posted:

I assumed the good genes having guy was talking about how they closed or at least even more severely restricted the US-Mexico border

The King of Saudi Arabia is still alive. https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...2760_story.html

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Double posting, but here's the mandatory write up in the NY Times about how Trump has been loving up everything about the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/07/us/politics/trump-coronavirus.html

quote:

But the president still has his bullhorn. During his visit to the C.D.C., Mr. Trump told reporters that he was not inclined to let 21 people who tested positive for the virus on a cruise ship off the coast of California onto American soil.

“They would like to have the people come off,” he said. “I would like to have the people stay.” The president said he would allow health experts to make the final decision, but he made clear again where he stood.

His concern? It would increase the tally for the number of people infected in the United States. “Because I like the numbers being where they are,” the president said.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

BigDave posted:

Double posting, but here's the mandatory write up in the NY Times about how Trump has been loving up everything about the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/07/us/politics/trump-coronavirus.html

Sociopath. Sick people can be referred to as something besides numbers.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Frankly that poster has been contributing nothing for a long time beyond meaninglessly stirring up drama; ban + 30 would be reasonable.

I agree

Mr Crustacean
May 13, 2009

one (1) robosexual

Dude I don't even have platinum. Please send some screenshots of any reports. like seriously, I don't believe this

If you're going to say that then I want you or an admin to send some screenshots and post any them of any reports I have made right now.

I am absolutely emphatic about this, I haven't posted anything or been making any reports for the last few months since I am a doctor working this current coronavirus outbreak. This is absolute 100% false.

Edit:
I am a dumbass.

Mr Crustacean fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Mar 8, 2020

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Mr Crustacean posted:

Dude I don't even have platinum. Please send some screenshots of any reports. like seriously, I don't believe this

If you're going to say that then I want you or an admin to send some screenshots and post any them of any reports I have made right now.

I am absolutely emphatic about this, I haven't posted anything or been making any reports for the last few months since I am a doctor working this current coronavirus outbreak. This is absolute 100% false.

:thejoke:

Mr Crustacean
May 13, 2009

one (1) robosexual

^ myself being a dumbass

Mr Crustacean fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Mar 8, 2020

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Guilty conscience

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
A closer look at the link may be helpful at this moment.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Mr Crustacean posted:

Like post the screen shots right now. I want an admin to post them right now. If you're saying that then back it up and prove it, because that is absolutely blatantly untrue .

I want an admin to post them right now, what you have said is blatantly untrue .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv3MhjSmR3c

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Lol, is that three people now? It's almost like people have never clicked the "Clicking here makes all your wildest dreams come true." link at the top of the forum landing page before.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Oh gently caress that's good.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lol y’all make my day and it’s only noon

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
That's the best thing about my username, all I can do is go "yeah, checks out".

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Lol, every time.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I haven't seen this many people fall for that trick in a long time.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

MRC48B posted:

Suspending elections won't happen, because it would imply that he wouldn't win it, which is showing weakness.

Nah, this dude settled more lawsuits than the average court. He has no problem just making things go away to avoid the chance of actual failure. He'll probably be surprised when people are upset at the idea, though.

Edit: This thread pulled up and is soaring gloriously.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Mar 8, 2020

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

That Works posted:

I haven't seen this many people fall for that trick in a long time.

I also got PMs

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

*extremely Spartacus voice*

Mr Crustacean posted:

I am a dumbass.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Cugel the Clever posted:

Lol, is that three people now? It's almost like people have never clicked the "Clicking here makes all your wildest dreams come true." link at the top of the forum landing page before.

Oh god damnit. I saw that link and the reply that said, “this person hasn’t contributed anything of value ever and deserves a ban.” I got curious and clicked the link and was instantly worried and shocked I had done something wrong. I think I’ve only ever reported two posts in my entire time here. I PM’d the mod apologizing. Holy poo poo am I owned.

That was a very good trick. drat.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

McNally posted:

I also got PMs

Name and shame

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

mcnally with a single well-placed musou scattering half the posters

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

McNally posted:

I also got PMs

Just post

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I hadn't seen that trick since I first joined SA. As soon as I previewed it, I knew what it was.

I love that it's been long enough that people fell for it.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

McNally posted:

I also got PMs
Name and shame.

and repost the link to see if anyone falls for it again

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Click here for emotional rollercoaster.

I’ve never seen that trick before but what genius placement. I feel like I’m going to be embarrassed about that all day lol.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
The inference that there are a lot of people who spam report so much that can't remember them is depressing.
The inference that some feel some shame and guilt for it is heartening.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Mr Crustacean posted:

Edit:
I am a dumbass.

Quoting this post for posterity.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Mr Crustacean posted:

Edit:
I am a dumbass.

You just made my day, thank you for this :allears:

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

This, the best CE thread on the forums, proves its cred yet again.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
lol at reporting or blocking people on the Something Awful Comedy Site Forums.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I love how that still works even after all this time.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Midjack posted:

I love how that still works even after all this time.

Yeah, thanks to this forum I've been conditioned to always check links unless I really want to get goatsed or logged our. Pretty impressive kill count!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ManMythLegend posted:

lol at reporting or blocking people on the Something Awful Comedy Site Forums.

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

McNally posted:

I also got PMs

Democracy dies in darkness. This is an official FOIA on your conspiratorial communications.