Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Yeah, I've met both MT and CD and definitely not. I hope that monitor is still serving you well Malcom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Treasured care dresser memory is everyone throwing an impromptu intervention to say that wearing a hoodie over a hoodie and hanging out near public toilets does in fact look extremely shady

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

well why not posted:

Treasured care dresser memory is everyone throwing an impromptu intervention to say that wearing a hoodie over a hoodie and hanging out near public toilets does in fact look extremely shady

hoodie or no hoodie hanging around the public bog is a bit shady.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
How else are you supposed to attract the old blokes who’ll give you meth.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
My favourite CD move was him rock climbing

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.tiktok.com/@harkdog123/video/6800271492811689222

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Fanelien posted:

hoodie or no hoodie hanging around the public bog is a bit shady.

If you can think of an easier way to get unused toilet rolls I'd like to hear it

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i think that in the end, everyone in this thread is a little bit caredresser

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I can look back on my gutter days with fondness because Im not there anymore.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

tardwrangler posted:

I can look back on my gutter days with fondness because Im not there anymore.

:same:

They were proper good fun but.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Today in Old People Ruin Everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpz1V4FQVAY

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Straya

quote:

A bitter argument broke out on a Sydney train after a man accused another commuter of deliberately coughing on him amid growing concerns over the spread of coronavirus.

A video capturing the fight shows the man and woman sitting opposite each other when the man reminds the woman to cover her mouth, calling her "disgusting".

"I did not open my mouth when I coughed, it was inside my mouth," she said.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-woman-coughs-on-man-sydney-train-sparking-heated-argument/79fdd76f-43a7-43e9-a99a-f0f32501df3c

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
How loving hard is it to cough into your elbow. I know I had 10 years of training in a kitchen where a cough in the hand meant another hand washing but it really isn't that hard to focus on coughing and sneezing into your elbow. DOwnside of the elbow sneeze means you sometimes get snot on your shirt.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

How loving hard is it to cough into your elbow. I know I had 10 years of training in a kitchen where a cough in the hand meant another hand washing but it really isn't that hard to focus on coughing and sneezing into your elbow. DOwnside of the elbow sneeze means you sometimes get snot on your shirt.

School has started a new meme of "covering like Dracula", i.e. drawing your cape dramatically across the front of your body so you cough into the elbow.
I said something boomery about zoomers not knowing who Dracula is anyway but they wifey reminded me of Hotel Transylvania series.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Publicly shame people when theyre grotty rats who cant be hosed covering their mouth to cough.

I also advocate bringing back “litter bug litter bug” chants

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

~Coxy posted:

School has started a new meme of "covering like Dracula", i.e. drawing your cape dramatically across the front of your body so you cough into the elbow.
I said something boomery about zoomers not knowing who Dracula is anyway but they wifey reminded me of Hotel Transylvania series.

It's heaps easier than that. The closest equivelent is Dabbing. I know it's a touch dorky but it's closer to what kids know. I'm also kinda glad I don't do handshakes with kids but rather fistbumps cause that's a stack less germy transition posibility.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Count Dabula

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Nostrilferatu

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
9 bogroll victory
Also the liquorland guy lolling as I cleared out his Tanqueray stash

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
I’d like any kind of bog roll victory at this point. We are down to our last roll and I’ve tried different supermarkets at different times of day to no avail

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Taping a dozen q-tips together, entering the toilet stall, and praying it works

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
One of my mates bought a box of toilet paper from a Godfrey's

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i hate that point in a relationship where the lady starts telling you about her problems all the time

i know this is probably something i need to resolve about myself

Poached Eggs
Feb 29, 2020

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Im not sure her arms were long enough

E: .meaning nothing more than that her arms looked very short...

Poached Eggs fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Mar 9, 2020

Poached Eggs
Feb 29, 2020

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

I’d like any kind of bog roll victory at this point. We are down to our last roll and I’ve tried different supermarkets at different times of day to no avail

Start cutting up old clothes ear-marked for vinnies.
It's kicking the problem downhill but theyre a big organisation

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

McSpergin posted:

Im convinced I need a shoulder reconstruction hey. I got hit in a real bad way playing union back in the late 00's and despite loads of physio and chiro it's never come good. When I did it, it tore all the muscles around the shoulder and burst the fluid sac (bursa?) in the shoulder and has always given me grief

Gonna go see a physio now that I'm settled in Sutherland and figure out wtf is going on or if it needs some sort of conditioning to fix it

It always aggravates my neck muscle through over compensation for other muscles

Everything else is alright, I mean I'm slowly balding but that's not fixable lmao

I jumped off the waterfall at Wattamolla.

Poor landing.

Ripped out the ligaments on both sides of my right clavicle (where it attaches to your neck and your shoulder) and tore the gently caress out of my rotator cuff.

:lol:

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

NVJ awakens from a coma, unable to fit back into society because he’s missed years of plot developments in the commercials about the talking meerkats advertising market insurance comparisons

Severing
Aug 26, 2017

Poached Eggs posted:

Start cutting up old clothes ear-marked for vinnies.
It's kicking the problem downhill but theyre a big organisation

I was about to do a donation run. Might hang onto them now good idea..

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Toilet Roll count = 67 (also got some yesterday morning 07:30 at Woolies for a friend.)

Got some P95 Facemasks too.

My friends kid is sneezing, coughing, feels dizzy, and has a headache ...

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

Blow posted:

Toilet Roll count = 67 (also got some yesterday morning 07:30 at Woolies for a friend.)

Does this make you feel cool or something? The size of your e-peen is directly inverse to the number of toilet rolls you’ve hoarded to make it through a fairly bad flu

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Does this make you feel cool or something? The size of your e-peen is directly inverse to the number of toilet rolls you’ve hoarded to make it through a fairly bad flu

Can you imagine what people are going to be like if a true doomsday virus ever hits?

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

hrmm noone has turned up to open the office up when normally we open 15m ago. am i dead and in ghost world????

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Die, presumably.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Waiting for my doctor to open and a family of 4 just pulled up. People just don't get it.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Lolie posted:

Can you imagine what people are going to be like if a true doomsday virus ever hits?

It'll be hosed, but on the plus side imagine the videos of halfwits in Sydney suburban woolies punching on over the last 15 bottles of mustard or whatever weird poo poo people decide to hoard.

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

Well our doors got unlocked almost 45m late today. Last week felt like about a third of the office was away and I feel like this week will be more of the same.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

naeka posted:

Well our doors got unlocked almost 45m late today. Last week felt like about a third of the office was away and I feel like this week will be more of the same.

We still have seasonal flu season to come. Seems like a lot of organisations are going to have a lot of unscheduled staff absences for the next few months.

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

Lolie posted:

We still have seasonal flu season to come. Seems like a lot of organisations are going to have a lot of unscheduled staff absences for the next few months.

ya 3/10 of my students are in today when only 1 had scheduled leave and one has a cold. keeps coughing and sneezing and uhh not great.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Totally. :coal:

I never get the 'flu anyways.

Also "e-peen", what, are we like 9 years old?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I did my shoulder in the surf 10 years ago and never really recovered.
Your body's saying pack it in, your not 20 anymore. Definitely stop jumping off things.