Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
come out ye black and tans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

punchymcpunch posted:

literally every country is as fat as america

no they aren't

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Mustached Demon posted:

poo poo just got dark gently caress

turn on your monitor

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1237010779611807744?s=19

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
lmao the day Trump won I told my Roth IRA guy I want the most crash proof folio available - he was a super chud and said i'd be losing money and how great its going to be

i crossed my arms and told him every single republican administration since i was born has crashed the market - he raised his eyebrows

do it.

he did it.

lmao my stocks are up 10% just now

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

cargo cult posted:

come out ye black and tans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuAjZk0mYH0

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Philthy posted:

lmao the day Trump won I told my Roth IRA guy I want the most crash proof folio available - he was a super chud and said i'd be losing money and how great its going to be

i crossed my arms and told him every single republican administration since i was born has crashed the market - he raised his eyebrows

do it.

he did it.

yeah i should have moved them more, but they are in low risk poo poo so they are dropping but not the same as some people.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I'm 32 so I'm completely ignoring my 401k beyond putting money into it

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
come out ye warren stans
come out and fight me like a man

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Philthy posted:

do it.

he did it.

Well you missed a huge run-up from give aways inflating everything so you were just dumb about not trying to time things at least.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/afp/status/1236962432444182529?s=21
wtf is france’s deal

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Philthy posted:

do it.

he did it.

we'll elect a dem and they will fix the market and then an r will get in office and crash it again

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

acting like you've never jacked it to absolutely raw dogging the gently caress out of papa smurf

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jules_su/status/1236830234135138305

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

my daughter has all the symptoms of coronavirus so it's likely raging through her school, matter of days until they shut it down probably

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

European countries get all weird when they're not murdering each other or oppressing natives in their colonies

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

MysteriousStranger posted:

we'll elect a dem and they will fix the market and then an r will get in office and crash it again

This cycle is the super wealthy spinning up to get the momentum to totally defect from the sad and failing human race.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Spoondick posted:

my daughter has all the symptoms of coronavirus so it's likely raging through her school, matter of days until they shut it down probably

School should visit congress imo

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Pead posted:

closed after 4 loving minutes

https://www.goatsedance.com/

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Two weeks later, as they're all dying of Coronavirus: "I... Smurf... nothing..."

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

DOW 24K! thank you! working hard!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Got a feeling this will get a LOT of coverage on Fox today.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Drompf

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

posting this rudy here too

enchance

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lmao

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

zegermans posted:

acting like you've never jacked it to absolutely raw dogging the gently caress out of papa smurf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbvndmKlaL8

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

cargo cult posted:

M4a isnt tenable if you have a population full of fat people, hth.

obesity isn't an american problem, its worldwide, america just happens to be ahead of everyone else

canadians are fat too, but have healthcare

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

A nonzero number of those cruise ships will be repurposed as slave labor factories in int'l waters

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

petit choux posted:

Well we can agree to disagree but I've always known that a core guiding principle for Tmemp has been malice.

i agree with that its that he's so self centered he isn't capable of directing large systematic change but it also seems that unlike the bush gang of ghouls trump also fucks everything up so much that lackees cant press their agendas as well as they could otherwise

tromp!!!!

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/DrPaulGosar/status/1236849645201944576?s=20

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

cargo cult posted:

M4a isnt tenable if you have a population full of fat people, hth.

the stress of living in america does americans no favors

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

there needs to be a new word for gaslighting 2, where they replace sly deception with just white noise all-bandwidth no-effort lies

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

when I was younger I'd stay up late listening to poo poo like this, screaming and crying and fist pumping and making believe I was killing English people

I can't say I'm proud of it, but it was fun

(my real name is extremely Irish)

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

And here we go. Gotta muddy those waters boys

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

did you know the only evidence we have of the megalodon is teeth because cartilaginous sharks don't fossilize?

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

emfive posted:

when I was younger I'd stay up late listening to poo poo like this, screaming and crying and fist pumping and making believe I was killing English people

are you actually irish? im brown so im allowed to up the ra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

emfive posted:

hello.... e mcfive