Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Admiral Ray posted:

Post the PMs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Nodelphi posted:

My financial guy told me to go all in on airline and cruise ship stocks.

no joke: Carnival Cruise LInes is trading below its book value. Meaning, if they sold all the ships and offices and whatnot the value of liquidating the company would be greater than the share price * number of shares

its literlally trading for less than its actual worth, which is a thing that can happen. buy CCL

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

boomers are death process

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

cumshitter posted:

no joke: Carnival Cruise LInes is trading below its book value. Meaning, if they sold all the ships and offices and whatnot the value of liquidating the company would be greater than the share price * number of shares

its literlally trading for less than its actual worth, which is a thing that can happen. buy CCL

what's a cruise ship actually worth though

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

cumshitter posted:

they’re gonna go bankrupt op

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Louisgod posted:

very cool, now we get the elderly lurching into grocery stores and clogging every god drat aisle for the next month.

i dont see how this is different from now

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

cumshitter posted:

if I do that and they go bankrupt, I'm finding you and cumming in your rear end

edit: wait

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
drat MSNBC and the deep state tanked the entire world economy and put 16 million Italians in quarantine just to make trumo look bad, they are desperate now he must be unsealing the indictments soon.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

The Alpha Centauri posted:

rascal accidents about to go UP

one of my favorite things these days is to give these people the loving death stare when their whole cart is blocking the aisle, or if they just turn a corner without looking. they always immediately realize I'm the dominant one in this situation and apologize right away. anyway thanks for reading

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Seems like that latter one needs a little more clarification. Who in the US is doing that urging?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

being aggressive with the elderly. very cool

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
looks like the dead cat bounce is over and the number is going back down :coolspot:

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Fix posted:

Seems like that latter one needs a little more clarification. Who in the US is doing that urging?

US Magazine, sources say

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/FreeRepublicTXT/status/274307490328481792

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/jeffreyprescott/status/1237038131486044162

nobody expects the coronavirus

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Silver seems like a better investment for the coming apocalypse. since you can trade it and also melt it down to battle most supernatural entities

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

cumshitter posted:

All aboard the CSPAM cruiseliner: Trumo!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

what's a cruise ship actually worth though

thats a good question

*opens window*

i guess there really isnt a market for giant floating malls

*casuallly stretches leg out said window*

value is....

*stares off*

value...

*stares at hands*

value.

Value. Valuation. Valued. what... what does any of it mean???

*jumps out window*

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i dont see how this is different from now

Imagine four senior citizens at the end of a grocery aisle. Say a direct copy of the senior nearest the end of the aisle is sent to the back of the line of the aisle and takes the place of the first senior. The formerly first senior becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth runs into the senior in front of them.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

DryGoods posted:

Silver seems like a better investment for the coming apocalypse. since you can trade it and also melt it down to battle most supernatural entities

bringing back the bimetalism debate would own

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Louisgod posted:

Imagine four senior citizens at the end of a grocery aisle. Say a direct copy of the senior nearest the end of the aisle is sent to the back of the line of the aisle and takes the place of the first senior. The formerly first senior becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth runs into the senior in front of them.

pandemic works the same way

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

alnilam posted:

Honk for TRUM

GAS!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/DrPaulGosar/status/1237052471047892993

https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1237059234941960193

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Our private equity firm doesn't say senior citizens anymore. In our prospectus we call them pre-dead.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
wait. is my entire career just a way of enforcing economic systems that punish and maintain the status quo?

no. im awesome. im the best. everything i do is good and everyone else is wrong. im glad i figuterd this out.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1237049341627564033

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

DryGoods posted:

you can also drink it suspended in water to clear yourself of the coronavirus HOAX

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

well, it has been a few weeks since the latest guy decided to die gloriously in battle

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
My boss is flipping out over the stock market and I'm struggling to maintain a straight face.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

All peoples born before 1970 are ordered to take turns licking public bathroom handles, shopping carts, and menus at the nearest Applebee's.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

This is a three star post for a three star poster

Please follow me on the something awful forums for premium five star content

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

are there many frontline combat dentists?

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

We expect the transformation of the health care economy to swiftly adopt the gig economy model. In this model, pizza and vaccine delivery can be economically combined by physician drivers who wish to work their own hours while having control over their finances. Not available in MA, NY or CA.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

I'm just in awe how much the average conservative brain thrashes against any illumination that makes Dear Leader look the smallest bit bad. like, they'll make up elaborate scenarios where they are correct, or just mock the reality of their own failure. i love it

Bmitch isn't an average conservative brain. He's one of the army of propagandists hired by Trumlp or some fascist agency like The Family.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
YES

YESSSSSS

THE STOCK MARKET HAD TO STOP TRADING BECUA|SE IT DROPPPED 7% IN A DAY

which means my son has to be gay now!! we made a bet on it when he was 6!!!

me, dialing up my son: bet your wife feels really stupid right now. gently caress her.

My Son: What? Dad, what are you talking about?

me: you have to be gay now the market dropped

My Son: What? Do you want to talk to your grandchildren?

me: since when do i have grandchildren? i dont remember you adopting anyone.

My Granchild: I love you grandpa cumshitter!

me: SHUT THE gently caress UP STRAIGHTO

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/FreeRepublicTXT/status/414105937587085312

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

what about cumshitter's daughter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

cargo cult posted:

come out ye black and tans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwTs822bj2E