Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The problem is that the crisis fits into his preexisting and deeply held worldview—that the media is always searching for a story to bring him down. Covid-19 is merely the latest instance, and he’s reacting in familiar ways. “So much FAKE NEWS!” Trump tweeted this morning. “He wants Justice to open investigations of the media for market manipulation,” a source close to the White House told me. 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Spoondick posted:

which exchange handles the coronavirus futures?

coughs mostly

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

me: I'm thirsty
dentist: [slowly putting down water syringe] w-what kind of thirsty..

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
love to watch DAX faceplant

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Trump has also complained that economic adviser Larry Kudlow is not doing enough to calm jittery markets. Last week Kudlow refused Trump’s request that Kudlow hold an on-camera press briefing, sources said. “Larry didn’t want to have to take questions about coronavirus,” a person close to Kudlow told me. “Larry’s not a doctor. How can he answer questions about something he doesn’t know?”

Trump found a willing surrogate in Kellyanne Conway, but Conway’s dubious claim on Friday that the virus “is being contained” only made the P.R. situation worse.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

cargo cult posted:

so youre telling me i should play hotline miami again?

Silver Lights - Coconuts

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

As Trump pushes a nothing-to-see-here message in public, sources said he’s privately terrified about getting the virus. “Donald is a famous germaphobe. He hates it if someone is eating nachos and dips a chip back in after taking a bite. He calls them ‘double dippers,’” a prominent Republican said.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

No, you see, the democratic frontrunner isn’t Bernie. It’s BUT- *buzzer noise* ...I mean WHO ELSE BUT JOE B-

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

eonwe posted:

number go up

The canny investor always has some money in mass graves

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

eric ciaramella posted:

Trump has also complained that economic adviser Larry Kudlow is not doing enough to calm jittery markets. Last week Kudlow refused Trump’s request that Kudlow hold an on-camera press briefing, sources said. “Larry didn’t want to have to take questions about coronavirus,” a person close to Kudlow told me. “Larry’s not a doctor. How can he answer questions about something he doesn’t know?”

Trump found a willing surrogate in Kellyanne Conway, but Conway’s dubious claim on Friday that the virus “is being contained” only made the P.R. situation worse.

gonna have my surgeon general lie about the economy and my economic drunk lie about the pandemic

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

eric ciaramella posted:

As Trump pushes a nothing-to-see-here message in public, sources said he’s privately terrified about getting the virus. “Donald is a famous germaphobe. He hates it if someone is eating nachos and dips a chip back in after taking a bite. He calls them ‘double dippers,’” a prominent Republican said.

I think you're a sociopath if you don't have a problem with this

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Honestly, gently caress double dippers

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Gripweed posted:

The canny investor always has some money in mass graves

wouldn't it get all gross corpse juice on it

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
even if SPY cuts its valuation in twain the subhuman gusanos in florida will still make sure biden wins the nomination

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

eric ciaramella posted:

Edit: bah, someone ruined the good gif I had with dumb captions

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

been refreshing cnbc.com to watch number die of coronavirus and loling at the procedurally generated madlib style headlines like "markets slide _____ because of ______" because they're pretty much identical to standard lovely financial reporting by people taking themselves way too seriously

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i love my president he's so relatable

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i'll dip till i'm done. two, three dips? i'll do four

try and stop me

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
*machine gun dipping my chip until the bowl shatters all over my face*

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

just how out of touch do you have to be to think the term "double dippers" is a trump quirk

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

if it's a 7 layer dip and you double dip you get 14 layers on one chip

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

DryGoods posted:

take a bite out of the chip
when I dip you dip we dip

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DryGoods posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kSmtddqEqc

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

just how out of touch do you have to be to think the term "double dippers" is a trump quirk

trump once spent 15 minutes in an nyt interview claiming he invented "priming the pump" and they never once pushed back

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

that Seinfeld episode aired 27 loving years ago

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

who the gently caress is out here taking more than one bite to get through a chip

dip hugely and shove the whole thing in your mouth.

no crumbs and no worries.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Spoondick posted:

if it's a 7 layer dip and you double dip you get 14 layers on one chip

I like to dip and then double dip but from the bottom up so I get a palindrome of flavor

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

take a bite out of the chip
when I dip you dip we dip

goddamnit lmao

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Art of The Dip

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Republicans are all double dipping sociopaths so it makes sense they'd be surprised by Trump calling them out on it. They still haven't figured out that he's not one of them.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1237099279627489281?s=19

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Bilirubin posted:

getting ready to spit venom at th FAKE NEWS

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Watch trump die and still be on the ballot and win like that one governor

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!

Bearjew posted:

the stock market is so stupidly propped up that this crash has put us back to, uh, *checks charts*

June of last year
Wow! Infrastructure Week!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

my mission is to infiltrate a fraternal order of police chapter, remove all the soap and hand sanitizer, then organize a nacho bar with only 1 spoon for all the toppings

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

Watch trump die and still be on the ballot and win like that one governor

which kind of international sudafed do you need to cure covid-19?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Pretty much every person under 60, whether they know it or not, is undergoing all these different anti-Corona measures to protect Boomers from dying and Boomers are all running around licking bus railings because Trump and Sean Hannity told them it's the new cool way to Own The Libs lmfao.

And in a month when they're all dying en masse they're gonna blame us anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit