Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

but how much have they saved due to the tax cuts? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

my stomach is telling me that eating that microwave cheezer/panini thing last night was a terrible idea

plinkey's revenge

You need to work on your tolerance there bub

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

corona beer is actually selling briskly in the geighborhood lol

at least at these two groceries

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

NofrikinfuN posted:

but how much have they saved due to the tax cuts? :thunk:

too drat much

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Hillary 2020 posted:

Whoops, another thing our society sucks at. This really is getting quite embarrassing.

lmfao we completely hollowed out the lives of anyone making under 6 figures (and many of them too depending on where they try to live) just to make Number Go Up and now it's going down.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
boomer death brigade

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Trump is making coronavirus outbreak all about himself as he privately whines to aides:

“I talked to a source this morning who was in contact with [Trump] who said, ‘It’s all about me. Why is this happening to me? Why is the economy, which is good, not gonna be so good to me in this election season,’ so on and so forth.”

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Plinkey posted:

You need to work on your tolerance there bub

i had a large blizzard at dairy queen today and it hosed me right up

i got dizzy and decided to drive back to work about half way through

getting old loving sucks

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

NofrikinfuN posted:

i had a large blizzard at dairy queen today and it hosed me right up

i got dizzy and decided to drive back to work about half way through

getting old loving sucks

good place for u kno what (existential crisis)

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Spoondick posted:

is it too late to get john mcaffee to run for president? he has plenty of experience fighting viruses

he officially dropped out of the race but has submitted public requests to become vermin supreme's vp

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/EliStokols/status/1237107093548740608

:yeshaha:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/liigordita/status/1233076819026276353?s=21

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
im going to nut in my pants

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS
happy black monday guys

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

drat the way they're handling this is so perfect I thought it was the phone call and transcript for a second there

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

joementum mentioned yesterday that the president has the power to force congress to meet which I’m 100% in favor of. if I gotta work u do too fuckers!!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Trumber

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
it would be REALLY hosed up to say you want this virus to cut down boomers like wheat before a scythe

that would make you a bad person

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
So when's the hoax becoming a targeted DNC attack on Trumpgod? When's our next Q drop?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
does massive amounts of UK sudafed prevent the coronavirus? asking for a friend

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

cargo cult posted:

im going to nut in my pants

instant nut effect

wasn't he on the house floor in some stupid enormous gas mask the other day?

lol

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

drat

Dingwick
May 3, 2007

This is always the highlight of my day.
tmorp

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/RealSagacity/status/1236992303958556676?s=20

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I am glad we have the second amendment to help us all through the plague. Universal healthcare wouldn’t do that and that’s why I just started blastin!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

holy poo poo lmfao.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

cargo cult posted:

it would be REALLY hosed up to say you want this virus to cut down boomers like wheat before a scythe

that would make you a bad person

I'm ok with that

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao we completely hollowed out the lives of anyone making under 6 figures (and many of them too depending on where they try to live) just to make Number Go Up and now it's going down.

I wish it was just about profits but it's not. A huge portion of blowing out the working class was entirely about the issue that non desperate people engage in cultural and sexual behaviors that conservatives do not like and talk back to their betters. It's about inflicting pain and keeping people desperate so they will do what conservatives want.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/maeganvaz/status/1237109606620499969

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

dads friend steve posted:

joementum mentioned yesterday that the president has the power to force congress to meet which I’m 100% in favor of. if I gotta work u do too fuckers!!

it's true!

Article II, Section 3

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

MysteriousStranger posted:

I wish it was just about profits but it's not. A huge portion of blowing out the working class was entirely about the issue that non desperate people engage in cultural and sexual behaviors that conservatives do not like and talk back to their betters. It's about inflicting pain and keeping people desperate so they will do what conservatives want.

:hmmyes:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

:crnasickos:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
it would be really hosed up if this virus killed everyone in DC with the exception of a 30 year old puerto rican woman............

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/LydiaBurrell/status/1237112616939671554

i was wearing the ww1 gas mask unironically

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
lol if trump becomes the first president since jfk to die in office

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
oh my god lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I've always thought that one upside of being president is, like, who's gonna tell me that I'm not fulfilling my constitutional "state of the union" obligation by tweeting pig poop balls at the house and senate leaders instead of doing the big stupid speech every year

I know that presidents in the era before radio and TV would just send a letter or whatever, but that was before the invention of tweeting and digital photography so they had to mail like a lithograph or etching of pig poop balls instead

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Intel&Sebastian posted:

drat the way they're handling this is so perfect I thought it was the phone call and transcript for a second there

my coroafevered brain unable to tell if I'm living in the transcript and call or if it's just a memory. TRUMP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/noahpinion/status/1237112152445476864?s=21