Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Blow posted:

Totally. :coal:

I never get the 'flu anyways.

Also "e-peen", what, are we like 9 years old?

:350:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
People are coughing and spluttering everywhere in Blacktown this morning. I doubt they'll change their behaviour when covid-19 becomes endemic.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Lolie posted:

People are coughing and spluttering everywhere in Blacktown this morning. I doubt they'll change their behaviour when covid-19 becomes endemic.

Indians and Chinese love spitting for some reason. to the point that there are signs up in my building and my friends building saying 'hey can we please not spit on the floor in the lobby its loving gross'

did natural selection eradicate their ability to swallow or something?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Laserface posted:

Indians and Chinese love spitting for some reason. to the point that there are signs up in my building and my friends building saying 'hey can we please not spit on the floor in the lobby its loving gross'

did natural selection eradicate their ability to swallow or something?

Spitting used to be illegal back when TB was a public health issue in Australia. It should have stayed that way.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

When I work from home I can hear the millionaire mainlanders next door dredging and spitting all the time, either in their courtyard or maybe in the house. Cunts do it walking down the street too, it's pretty fucken grotty.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Beijing people spit an unreasonable amount, the entire city is just dodging giant hacking spit puddles by smokers, and the pollution makes you cough and spit like crazy regardless.

We have a mainland chinese family living across the road from us and they're really quiet and clean and cool, I guess Shanghai is a bit more sophisticated than the jing. The dad barely speaks english and he's terrified of getting his rear end kicked by a bogan who is racist because of corona.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Went to get bogroll at Costco Casula,

I talked to the shelf stocker, he said cunts are going to woolies and Coles, grabbing everything, then racing to Costco, lining up at 8am, then raiding Costco, once it's gone, people are abusing staff, saying management told them to come here, I just saw a blonde Karen type abuse this Islander shelf stocker.

He said people run through the store with trolleys. Even though told not to

Kharnifex fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Mar 10, 2020

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
They should sell it off the trucks to save time

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Caesar Saladin posted:

The dad barely speaks english and he's terrified of getting his rear end kicked by a bogan who is racist because of corona.

thats hosed and sad and probably valid

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

What the gently caress am I supposed to eat, toilet paper and napkins is the only thing that fills me up and is zero calories

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Kharnifex posted:

Went to get bogroll at Costco Casula,

I talked to the shelf stocker, he said cunts are going to woolies and Coles, grabbing everything, then racing to Costco, lining up at 8am, then raiding Costco, once it's gone, people are abusing staff, saying management told them to come here, I just saw a blonde Karen type abuse this Islander shelf stocker.

He said people run through the store with trolleys. Even though told not to

They need to start banning people from stores like they do with shop lifters.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Caesar Saladin posted:

Beijing people spit an unreasonable amount, the entire city is just dodging giant hacking spit puddles by smokers, and the pollution makes you cough and spit like crazy regardless.

We have a mainland chinese family living across the road from us and they're really quiet and clean and cool, I guess Shanghai is a bit more sophisticated than the jing. The dad barely speaks english and he's terrified of getting his rear end kicked by a bogan who is racist because of corona.

smile and wave a 6 pack at him

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

tardwrangler posted:

Your body's saying pack it in, your not 20 anymore. Definitely stop jumping off things.

I took my kids up on top of the big felled tree at Manjimup Timber Park yesterday.
After walking a long it I passed them down to mum, then I was gonna jump off it.
Thought about it for a second and ends up on, what's the best thing that's gonna happen? The kiddies are slightly impressed?
I went back to the crown side and vaulted off instead. :smith:

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

I hurt my left foot just jumping off a hi rail, old fat man

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I've been working behind the bar at a music venue in QLD and we've had some shows that have attracted the 55 and up crowd. Mah Gawd If I have to hear another corona virus joke.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Some idiot at school was teasing the kid yesterday for being asian, which apparently means he has coronavirus. Best bit is the kid doing the teasing is a mainlander. loving dumbarse.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I’m flying business class so I won’t get the Corona V from the poors up the back.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

"ill take two coronas with lime please, mate, and spare me the VOIIIIIRUS, HEAH HEAH HEAH"

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Welp. Stand by for Western Sydney to lose its mind.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...lation-c-737779

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

~Coxy posted:

I took my kids up on top of the big felled tree at Manjimup Timber Park yesterday.
After walking a long it I passed them down to mum, then I was gonna jump off it.
Thought about it for a second and ends up on, what's the best thing that's gonna happen? The kiddies are slightly impressed?
I went back to the crown side and vaulted off instead. :smith:

Wow.

:hydrogen:

Pussy.

:350:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Lolie posted:

Welp. Stand by for Western Sydney to lose its mind.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...lation-c-737779

Is there a Plumpton Obesity Clinic?

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

That stray that i had mentioned in the past has since disappeared so i adopted a different one. Got delivered last friday:

He name is Hildegrad (Hilde/Hildy)for shot

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Is there a Plumpton Obesity Clinic?

There should be.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Hi hildey!

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

That cat has a good :catstare:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

The toilet paper has returned

And this time next spring will be in greater numbers

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Jestery posted:

The toilet paper has returned

And this time next spring will be in greater numbers

I wonder if it's at normal price.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Every supermarkets gonna have 30 pallets of backstock toiletpaper now

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

The other issue with indian and Chinese people (specifically from a more rural background) is not knowing how to use a western toilet. We had several incidents at the last job where Indian delivery drivers used the normal toilet like a squat toilet and half shat on the seat

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

The country’s first drive-through coronavirus testing station has been set up at an Adelaide hospital.

It is one of two formal clinics of its kind that exists globally, although a Melbourne doctor runs a solo operation with a similar structure in the car park outside his practice, AAP reports.

Patients will drive through the site at the Repatriation Hospital, wind down their windows and be tested directly out of the car window by pathology nurses.

Those tested will have a swab taken from the back of their throat and nose from the comfort of their driver’s seat.

The service is only offered for people referred by their general practitioner.

The station will be open up to nine hours a day, testing patients once every 20 minutes.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Yeah they've got one in Korea too. Pretty cool.

Poached Eggs
Feb 29, 2020
I wonder if some day our phones will be able to be used to test us for all kinds of bugs and disease

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

McSpergin posted:

The other issue with indian and Chinese people (specifically from a more rural background) is not knowing how to use a western toilet. We had several incidents at the last job where Indian delivery drivers used the normal toilet like a squat toilet and half shat on the seat

There was a broken toilet at my old job and what had happened was someone squatted on it and the cheap toilet broke in half and the guy fell onto the cracked jagged porcelain rear end-first.

Poached Eggs
Feb 29, 2020
I spend a fair bit of time in Vietnam and see this a lot. Shoe tread marks on toilet seats.
The balance and leg strength needed is impressive

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If it takes 20 mins why not get out of the car

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Poached Eggs posted:

I spend a fair bit of time in Vietnam and see this a lot. Shoe tread marks on toilet seats.
The balance and leg strength needed is impressive

The true purpose of the Slav squat

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
doesn't seem to be any shortage of ciggies at any of the local supermarkets or bottleshops. wonder how the folks with hundreds of rolls of poo poo tickets are gonna deal with going cold turkey when the Totally-Inevitable Quarantine hits and confines us all to our rooms

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Spent this afternoon showing our wares to a bunch of parents to get them to enrol at our school. It was pretty fun showing off the laser cutter and vaccum forming kit. The most amazing part of the whole thing though was watching a replay of another teachers lesson where they didn't shift from their chair the entire time despite the fact most of the kids where entirely off task and there was a wrestling match going on in the middle of a computer room. I have a feeling poo poo is going to go down in a massive way shortly and it will be glorious to watch unfold.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

They record your classroom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

McSpergin posted:

They record your classroom?

Only the computer rooms in the school have fixed cameras due to the quantity of technology inside them. It can also help when incidents happen in a classroom which can be a common occurance depending on the teacher in the room. Other schools might do poo poo differently but its nothing to fear if you're doing the job you are paid to do.