Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

purple death ray posted:

There was at least one guy back during the tea party days who would go to their rallies with a sign that was like "Feeling SOUR about politics? Try https://www.lemonparty.org"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Atlas Hugged posted:

Working Moms also had a pretty good lemon party joke in season 2.

Workin' Moms rules.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Colonel Cancer posted:

You know how sometimes you can fart and poo poo yourself? Very common GBS problem, I know. Same mechanics apply

Sometimes?

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

some psyllium husk powder in your oatmeal in the morning is very good for your digestive health, just an FYI

chibi luda fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jan 27, 2020

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

I also have to chime in that it took me something like 2 1/2 or 3 years to catch up but this is one of my favorite threads of all time, since the dude in SA Mart was selling a bat.

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost
Baseball or animal?

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

Animal. It was in a box frame as I recall.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Sometimes I think about bug world goon. I have consistent world dreams but they're almost never like that.

Bug world is like some mythological pure land.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I wish the guy that starting dating his therapist and subsequently had to move to Siberia(?) would write back in. I'm guessing there just hasn't been any submissions in a long time.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

I wish the guy that starting dating his therapist and subsequently had to move to Siberia(?) would write back in. I'm guessing there just hasn't been any submissions in a long time.

He ain't been breathing for a long time.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Solice Kirsk posted:

This thread fell off the front page a while ago, the bookmarked goons are the only ones keeping it from archives

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

This thread fell off the front page a while ago, the bookmarked goons are the only ones keeping it from archives

Let's get some updates. I need more anon goon drama in my life. Somebody gently caress someone they shouldn't.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Could PM loquacious and ask if there's anything to post.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I would like a bug kingdom update

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sorry guys. I do have content, but politics stuff has been really consuming me lately and sometimes it's hard to set aside time and effort to read about other people's problems and formulate opinions on them. Right now I'm on a trip, and I have my laptop and some spare time, so here's some of it.

quote:

8 years ago i had a thing for this guy (im gay) back when we were both dumb teenagers. we had a bit of a thing together for a few years where we didn't quite date but we were romantically and intimately on much higher terms than just friends. he ended up getting a girlfriend out of nowhere but we were too stupid to tone down anything beyond not getting physical. i didn't entirely see much reason to like her or even want them together since she was a traditional christian who hated gay people (he was in the closet) and would start aggressive arguments with him out of nowhere over him being an atheist.

this girlfriend was very suspicious of me since even the way he talked about me apparently set off red flags in her head. we stopped talking for a period for reasons i don't remember and when we got back in contact, her response was "so bromance is back on?". she caught him messaging me saying he wanted to suck my dick and she told him to never contact me again, which is more than understandable. not long ago after about 7 years, he contacted me again despite her setting that as a boundary. turns out his girlfriend had a massive fit over what happened (fair) and then started kicking him, slapping him, and calling him a human being (not as fair).

she immediately went off birth control without telling him and he ended up getting her pregnant which ended up with them getting married for the sake of the child. im guessing that her spontaneous decision to go off birth control is some sort of move she saw as a way to entrap him. he works 2 jobs now so he's barely home. when he is home, he usually ends up just arguing and fighting with her because they both seem pretty miserable with their lives now. she still hits him and calls him a human being. he's hopelessly depressed being in a relationship he hates without any friends or hobbies since he only has time to work. he confessed he still had feelings for me and i knew i still did but i had already done enough damage, so i cut him off.

he said he's staying with her for the sake of the child. i couldn't get across to him in any meaningful way that it's not a good idea for anyone involved, including the child. i'm glad i am not a selfish inconsiderate loving monster like i was when i was a teen, but the amount of regret over where this all ended up is insurmountable.

i would have thought i had just ruined my best friend's relationship, but it turns out i also set off events thst ruined his life on a massive scale.

If it helps your story as told doesn't paint that relationship as worth preserving at any point, and it sucks that our society put either of them in a place where they felt they were obligated to continue it.

Friend bi, so what, marriage toxic, get out. If you're already telling him he needs to get a divorce and he's not listening, there's not really a whole lot else you can do unfortunately :shrug:

quote:

Sorry in advance that this is so long and sincere. Please feel free to mock this however you wish. I'd welcome it, in fact.

Spent last Saturday out with a mixed group of friends:

-My fiance (fantastic relationship, no real complaints at all) - "Alyssa"
-Old male college buddy in town for the weekend (who I've not seen in years) - "David"
-Female friend that I've known for many years and at one time had a huge crush on. Moved on but she is a hot alt chick and very much "my type" - "Maggie"
-More recent female friend from the neighborhood who is also very alt, bi, and very steeped into my city's poly/kink community. May or may not harbor romantic feelings for me, but in any case is respectful enough of my relationship to keep it to innocent light flirting and nothing more. - "Anna"

If you've ever successfully introduced friends from your different circles and they hit it off well, you know exactly how much fun that can be. What was initially gonna be a beer or two ended up with us all getting pretty drunk and spending the whole evening together. Absolutely great night out; bartenders buying us shots because they enjoyed chatting us up; good overpriced gentrification food, the works.

Ended up ubering our place to continue drinking and smoke some bud. We all sat in a circle listening to sad 80s alternative music and having real talks about real feelings. After getting a bit more comfortable, I notice that David and Maggie start getting a little closer physically, all the while Anna is also getting closer to both of them.

Things start getting real. Several people tear up (and then laughing) while recounting their own mental health struggles, all while our guests are getting handsier with one another (which, to be fair, is the exact sort of emotions listening to New Order brings). Maggie starts making eyes with me, calling me by a more informal, endearing nickname than she ever had in my 8+ years of knowing her, asking me to borrow my overshirt and commenting on how nice and warm it feels.

The point I'm trying to make here is that there was just palpable sexual tension in the room going all sorts of ways. I don't know if Alyssa was into it as well, but we did not discuss it explicitly and, in the interest of being a good partner, I did not act on any of my impulses or desire. She did not seem to feel uncomfortable at all, though.

Eventually Anna leaves to go to a poetry reading or whatever the gently caress. Alyssa and I hang out with David and Maggie for a few more hours. It's 3 AM and neither of them are in any shape to drive. There is a wordless agreement that they are going to hook up in the living room while we go to bed, I distribute pillows and blankets, and we go our separate ways for the night. The next morning, we all sat on the couch and played video games for a while. Neither Maggie nor David have told me yet that they hooked up, but perhaps they don't need to and I'm not going to ask. We're also all way too fuckin old to play the college game of reporting every sexual activity that took place so :shrug:

Seeing one of my closest friends embracing someone I once held really strong feelings for and still find very attractive was giving me a complex range of emotions. I've never been in any sort of group romantic or sexual situation and had never even considered it. I didn't feel jealously, necessarily, but definitely an excitement. I don't know if I'm fully bi, but definitely a Kinsey 2 or so and would have been down to hook up with David too. And the fact that there was a sense of a mutual attraction and connection and vulnerability amongst the group was just lovely, tbh.

David texted me the next day saying how great of a time he had and how rough his mental health has been for the past year so
hes thankful to have gotten to catch up with me. He said that he could tell Alyssa and I were great partners and hes actively envious of me having so much in my life. All I could do for the rest of the evening is drink peated scotch and listen to The Smiths and cry my eyes out with the Royal Rumble on mute in the background.

Ever since they left I've been thinking *constantly* about it. I've felt almost nothing but an overwhelming sense of melancholy. I've also felt *very* loving horny. I'm feeling things I've never experienced and I guess I just feel so shook and confused right now. I don't know if I want to explore these feelings more and the possible damage to a great relationship and valued friendships.

I needed to get this story off my chest more than anything, but honestly, if anyone has any advice I'm open to hearing it.

All I have to say is that your feelings sound extremely understandable and you should do absolutely nothing about them. Take the horniness out on your fiancee, maybe, but otherwise just accept that your old crushes are gonna move on just like you did and if they happen to do it with people you know that's kinda rough but you gotta deal.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
You can’t ever Unfuck your friends. do with this what you will.

I think in my entire life I’ve only managed to sleep with two close friends and have it not dramatically alter the relationship forever

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Which Royal Rumble was it?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bi friend goon: unless you want to be that person's escape hatch I think backing out now and saving yourself emotional baggage you don't have to carry would be the best course of action.

Wanna Bang Friends Goon: I guess having an open and honest discussion with your fiancé would be an option, but if you're not willing to potentially open your door to an "open relationship" or become swingers, then it's not worth it. Otherwise I think loquacius hit the nail right on the head. Choke it down and move on. The feelings will eventually go away, and if they don't then you're gonna need to have another kind of conversation with your fiancé. Sleeping with friends can be amazing, but unless everyone is 100% on the same page someone is going to get hurt. And eventually someone won't be on the same page. So keep that in mind.

Joke answer: Open up your relationship and report back.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Think of all the things your hippie friends can't give you, like tax breaks, wedding expenses and consistency over long periods of time for better or for worse.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

she caught him messaging me saying he wanted to suck my dick ... turns out his girlfriend had a massive fit over what happened (fair) and then started kicking him, slapping him, and calling him a human being (not as fair).

I mean it's unconscionably rude but I wouldn't call it unfair

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Take the baby and the boyfriend and fly away to Hawaii to be in love and free

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

New Order goon, consider cutting off your dick it would set healthy boundaries in your relationship, would take care of your horniness in the short term, and would be a great catalyst for creating art which I am assuming you are interested in doing based on the description of your friends but I don't mean to be hasty or want to jump to conclusions on that. Good luck!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

sugar free jazz posted:

New Order goon, consider cutting off your dick it would set healthy boundaries in your relationship, would take care of your horniness in the short term, and would be a great catalyst for creating art which I am assuming you are interested in doing based on the description of your friends but I don't mean to be hasty or want to jump to conclusions on that. Good luck!

We’re back, baby!

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

sugar free jazz posted:

gently caress YEAH!!!

Back at it!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sugar free jazz posted:

would be a great catalyst for creating art

My canvas is my own body

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Somehow I always forget about SFJ and I'm always delighted when he pops up.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I love this loving thread. Should we get an admin to open up this relationship (forums tour)?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

loquacius posted:

My canvas is my own body

Let your dick be your brush

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

I love this loving thread. Should we get an admin to open up this relationship (forums tour)?

I think this would be a great idea and would get us a lot of good stories as well as a higher population of goon castratos

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm not a fan of gimmick posters but sugar free jazz is special.

otter
Jul 23, 2007

word.

Sugar Free Jazz also has the bonus side effect of inspiring me to listen to all my Soul Coughing / Mike Doughty records. So in that way, they make my life better. Every time SFJ says "cut your dick off" an angel gets it's wings. (Down on the river by the sugar plant...)

Thanks, SFJ!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I was just thinking about that goon who puts a sniper rifle reticle on his neighbor across the street's head and had her over to suck his dick at some point as well

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
More like Dick Free Jizz

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Sjs00 posted:

I was just thinking about that goon who puts a sniper rifle reticle on his neighbor across the street's head and had her over to suck his dick at some point as well

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... what?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

What if all goons cut their dicks off and then posted pics in a thread, and had a photoshop thread where goons 'shop other goons dicks on to their bodies?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’d do that but only because my dick has a bunch of metal in it and I think it’d be funny to see it on other dudes.

Edit: oh gently caress wait now I wanna play a game where we all submit dick picks to loquacious anonymously and they have to guess which dick goes with which poster

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Bust Rodd posted:

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... what?

I remember there being a fesh about a guy who lived high up in an apartment and would just look through a sniper rifle scope across the street at a woman and fantasize about killing her. And then he got with her in the very room he would point his rifle at her.
And there was another fesh about the goon who would keep a revolver in his car and pull it out on people for any reason. Said he got off on the feeling of having someone on the end of the barrel.

Goons like guns, is what I'm saying.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Bust Rodd posted:

I’d do that but only because my dick has a bunch of metal in it and I think it’d be funny to see it on other dudes.

Edit: oh gently caress wait now I wanna play a game where we all submit dick picks to loquacious anonymously and they have to guess which dick goes with which poster

Nice try.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Bust Rodd posted:

this would be an appalling fiasco but funny. But in the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
All i heard was that it was okay to send loquacious many gigabytes of dick pics.