Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Lewis had a complete mental breakdown every time Nico got near him.

Imaging Lewis could race a competitive teammate at this point is farcical and is precisely why he doesn't have one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

Imaging Lewis could race a competitive teammate at this point is farcical and is precisely why he doesn't have one.

Who did you copy and paste this sensible opinion from?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Khablam posted:

How many WDCs does Lewis have and how many does Nico have?

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

How many WDCs does Lewis have and how many does Nico have?
Whoa there lad lets not just pull out stats that happen to convenience the driver who has sat in a race winning car for 13 years.
Nico scored 6 poles in a row against Lewis at the end of 2015, three wins, leading into 2016 leaving him with 7 wins in a row against Lewis in the same car. Nico was slower than Lewis on average but still won because Lewis used his simulator time on instagram.

At this point Lewis' mind shattered into a 1000 tofu chunks and he rammed Nico off the road. This allowed Max to win his inaugural RBR race, and so securing him as the future champion to take his records down. Lewis played himself, and in time, his own legacy.

In contrast and in part to stay the collapse of the Lewis brand-image, Mercedes hired Bottas who legally cannot finish ahead of Lewis unless the optics are so bad it's completely infeasible.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Khablam posted:

Whoa there lad lets not just pull out stats that happen to convenience the driver who has sat in a race winning car for 13 years.
Nico scored 6 poles in a row against Lewis at the end of 2015, three wins, leading into 2016 leaving him with 7 wins in a row against Lewis in the same car. Nico was slower than Lewis on average but still won because Lewis used his simulator time on instagram.

At this point Lewis' mind shattered into a 1000 tofu chunks and he rammed Nico off the road. This allowed Max to win his inaugural RBR race, and so securing him as the future champion to take his records down. Lewis played himself, and in time, his own legacy.

In contrast and in part to stay the collapse of the Lewis brand-image, Mercedes hired Bottas who legally cannot finish ahead of Lewis unless the optics are so bad it's completely infeasible.

Conspiracy theories

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
The only person who melted down was Nico desperately trying to beat Lewis. Lewis had an off year and Nico managed to win by a whisker and then immediately retired because he was wrecked by the experience. Lewis shrugged it off then went back to dominating the sport.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Nico beating Lewis was great for making it look like Lewis won those titles against real competition.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I wasn't watching during those years but I refuse to believe Nico "please click here to subscribe and let me know what you think in the comments" is anything other than a plug. To think he was able to be a world champ speaks to the character and intelligence needed to be a formula one racing car driver.
Lance Stroll 2020.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Seems like you're all suggesting a complete wet drip of an also-ran beat Lewis in the same equipment?
Hard agree chaps.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

Hell, agreed OP. There are no drivers on the grid for the last 10 years capable of being competitive against Lewis in his prime. Its an incredible time to be alive when you have drivers like Max and Leclerc who would be classed as wdc material on a normal F1 grid but with Lewis skewing the average so badly they can now only really be classed as good.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I should stress to any thread newcomers that while it looks like I'm uncharitably replying to someone clearly suffering 107F fever delirium, that's just a Khablam Opinion. He either genuinely believes what he is saying or is playing a longterm troll game and isn't just currently having his brain poached by Covid19

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I find it absurd to the point of being offensive and I hope not to hear such an idea again, the idea that the game of F1 may be attracting new fans

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

What would you lot think if there was a goon at Alpha Tauri?

Asking for a friend.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Rebus posted:

Asking for a friend.

Get in there!

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Rebus posted:

Asking for a friend.

I think it would bump you up to the second worst-placed F1 team employee ITT congratulations

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl

Rebus posted:

Asking for a friend.

Tell Kimi he's hilarious.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Rebus posted:

Asking for a friend.

:lewis:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Khablam posted:

Seems like you're all suggesting a complete wet drip of an also-ran beat Lewis in the same equipment?
Hard agree chaps.

it's almost like hes a massive fraud and not a genuine talent like Max Verstappen

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Rebus posted:

Asking for a friend.

you should be ashamed for taking an Honest Italians job and go back to your bad country instead

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SoyMotor/status/1237364349641068544

looks like the new F1 game is going to be as tedious to play as elite dangerous, which sounds very realistic to me

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Rebus posted:

Asking for a friend.

From one blue and white car to another, is this a fetish thing?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Rebus posted:

Asking for a friend.

I know life at Williams is rough but there’s no need to kill yourself with the Italian strain of the Coronavirus because of it

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
did anyone make a fantasy league? Does anybody care?
It might be a surprise outcome if some of the players get sick halfway through.
Roni is the new rain.

invite dc59537d70

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Tell Kimi he's hilarious.

HAHA I AM HAVING A poo poo
BWOAH
ICE MAN
THIS A HOBBY FOR ME
HAHAHAHA
LEAVE ME ALONE I AM HAVING A BWOAH poo poo AND I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING HAHAHAHA

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

BWOAH
ICE MAN
THIS A HOBBY FOR ME
HAHAHAHA

this kimi guy sounds pretty epic ngl

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

track day bro! posted:

this kimi guy sounds pretty epic ngl

I heard he likes mr2s and hosed up teeth

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

BWOAH
ICE MAN
THIS A HOBBY FOR ME
HAHAHAHA

Relax wirth

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

I heard he likes mr2s and hosed up teeth

sounds like you should have an icecream

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

sounds like you should have an icecream

Bwoah lmfao, what a legend.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I loving love ice cream and having a poo poo

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

I should stress to any thread newcomers that while it looks like I'm uncharitably replying to someone clearly suffering 107F fever delirium, that's just a Khablam Opinion. He either genuinely believes what he is saying or is playing a longterm troll game and isn't just currently having his brain poached by Covid19
Actually my friend it's the FIA who believe Nico beat Lewis in 2016 as they took their trophy-thingy and gave it to him??
Also it's Mercedes who believe they hired a firm #2 driver, as evidenced by them treating him like a little bitch to make poor lew lew happy?

Wow thread posters it's almost like my 'mad fever' has left me looking at facts and evidence and not just jerking myself into a delusion as I watch the #1 team-driver in the fastest car win as they do 90% of the time there is that clear dynamic.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I loving love ice cream and having a poo poo

Bwoah. Leave me alone I am having a poo poo lmfao.

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

the kentucky quid posted:

I know life at Williams is rough but there’s no need to kill yourself with the Italian strain of the Coronavirus because of it

MY FRIEND is only gonna go talk with them, nothing serious yet

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Khablam posted:

Actually my friend it's the FIA who believe Nico beat Lewis in 2016 as they took their trophy-thingy and gave it to him??
Also it's Mercedes who believe they hired a firm #2 driver, as evidenced by them treating him like a little bitch to make poor lew lew happy?

Wow thread posters it's almost like my 'mad fever' has left me looking at facts and evidence and not just jerking myself into a delusion as I watch the #1 team-driver in the fastest car win as they do 90% of the time there is that clear dynamic.

BWOAH you’re having a poo poo

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Rebus posted:

MY FRIEND is only gonna go talk with them, nothing serious yet

No need for the secrecy here Rebus, we all know your friend is Paddy Lowe

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

"Those morons looking at the results sure are dellusional!" I say as I wank myself into a coma over imaginary results I've given to Max Verstappen in my head because his real world results are so poor

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

"Those morons looking at the results sure are dellusional!" I say as I wank myself into a coma over imaginary results I've given to Max Verstappen in my head because his real world results are so poor

Are you Mark Plourde??

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

your friend wicka posted:

Are you Mark Plourde??

I could be, does he look better in an avatar than loving Brundle?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

No avatar is better than a Brundle avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Martin Bwoahundle