Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Here lies the Sanders campaign: it never scored the youth turnout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They sure as gently caress didn’t like Abdul last time

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
A 28% bernie floor with that huge of an old person sample? I'll take it

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Gordon posted:

Serious question: would the folks from voting for Bernie actually vote for Biden if he gets the nomination?

I’m totally not

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/Brand_Allen/status/1237496987802570755?s=20

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Demostrs posted:

watch me

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1237496113843896322?s=20

e: lol i guess these are actually missouri numbers, fake news

help us corona virus, you're our only hope

:killing:
:corona:

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Just lol of you believe voting is real

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dreylad posted:

be real, the worst result is bernie wins just enough to keep it close so there remains the illusion of hope up until june

The worst result is he's blown out enough he concedes and endorses before Saturday, we get a slow plod to the Trump re-election in 8 months, and RBG dies in the interim so he gets another SCOTUS pick in before then too

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Demostrs posted:

watch me

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1237496113843896322?s=20

e: lol i guess these are actually missouri numbers, fake news
divide 45-64 by 3 and give 2/3 to biden and 1/3 to bernie, give biden all of 64+, bernie all of 44-

subtract 5 from both

Biden 54%, Bernie 33%

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
https://twitter.com/sluggahjells/status/1237498811834077190?s=19

That seems... Good???

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

oxsnard posted:

you're gonna make me cry.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Batman/status/1237499010849652736?s=19

So day of voting seems pretty evenly split and they "couldn't" poll early voters hmmmmmm

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

you're gonna make me cry.

Life... dreams... hope... Where'd they come from? And where are they headed...? These things... I'm going to destroy!

- biden, probably

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

*sets down beach chair with towel and bag full of tissues and booze* finally the perfect spot for a huge messy meltdown about the results.

sombrero
Oct 1, 2007

oxsnard posted:

The problem is that a lot of that 28% disappointed or unsatisfied voter total will STILL vote for Biden. Their unhappiness with his candidacy doesn't mean they won't vote for him because ~electability~

Think about the dumbest possible outcome, and then assume that is how and why people vote. Biden will win every state today and then his brain will melt on live TV during the general, Trump will beat whoever by 300 points.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Reminder that there's a way better chance late voters saw Biden's meltdown today as well

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oxsnard posted:

https://twitter.com/Liberal_Batman/status/1237499010849652736?s=19

So day of voting seems pretty evenly split and they "couldn't" poll early voters hmmmmmm
All the satisfied Bidens voted for Biden.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lawman 0 posted:

*sets down beach chair with towel and bag full of tissues and booze* finally the perfect spot for a huge messy load about the results.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

oxsnard posted:

Reminder that there's a way better chance late voters saw Biden's meltdown today as well

*boomer voice* he put that whippersnapper in his place so presidential! 😍

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

oxsnard posted:

those meltdowns 1000% did not hurt him in any way

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Dolphin posted:

All the satisfied Bidens voted for Biden.

Those numbers are off because Bernie’s don’t add up to 100 lol fake newss

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Captain Gordon posted:

Serious question: would the folks from voting for Bernie actually vote for Biden if he gets the nomination?

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Lawman 0 posted:

*sets down beach chair with towel and bag full of tissues and booze* finally the perfect spot for a huge messy meltdown about the results.
Anyone still holding out hope isn't going to be discouraged by tonight, I think.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

And boy are these voters ready for Jome Bidem to deliver those more liberal policies!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trump has already proven that boomers love their candidates to abuse people and cheat on their wives and pay prostitutes to keep quiet and sexually assault women and lie constantly and act entirely in their own self interest so i don't know if a video of joe calling someone a horse's rear end is going to do much

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1237462409935237122?s=20 here is a fresh poll

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
“Meltdown”

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
well that's getting a little better.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Apparently Michigan results will be delayed until tomorrow because they have so many absentee ballots to count (and as a result Nate Copper said the Michigan exit polls are basically useless).

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

those meltdowns 1000% did not hurt him in any way

Top search is Biden Auto Worker and second search is AR-14. That could matter in Michigan.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Captain Gordon posted:

I won't lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

TyrantWD posted:

Apparently Michigan results will be delayed until tomorrow because they have so many absentee ballots to count (and as a result Nate Copper said the Michigan exit polls are basically useless).

I don't trust exit polls in general so whatever

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
if the american left gets someone after bernie and manages to get a run together hopefully they realize they need to be a firebrand demagogue the whole way through a la huey long

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

lol if youre not running down voting lines high fiving every boomer in line with your covid infested hands

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

TyrantWD posted:

At this point this is probably a good thing?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There’s all these Muslims for Bernie signs around the polls and the signs layout, well, it’s amateurish folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

At this point this is probably a good thing?
I don't think anything can be said about it at all. Expect Biden to win by 10 points or more and be excited if it's any better than that.