Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEMcikCyuos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Bernie should not drop out because that would mean he wouldn't be able to call Biden a worm-brained pedo in the debate.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

id say theres a 15% chance he does well enough to stretch this out longer, 5% chance he somehow wins and throws this race back into the open, and 80% diamond joe sweeps and trump secures his second term

gotta leave at least a <1% chance for Wow President Joe Biden!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Venom Snake posted:

every person talking about bernie dropping out ITT should get the "We are cucks" national review cover as a gang tag

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

err posted:

Give me a sixer.

I'll see you all on the other side.

no

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lawman 0 posted:

Can't wait for my greatest, yuggest meltdown yet to be recorded in this thread.

gently caress yea.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

going to walk down to the liquor store

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Who What Now posted:

Bernie should not drop out because that would mean he wouldn't be able to call Biden a worm-brained pedo in the debate.

Also a 6er so they can log off.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
My grim prediction is we are about to find out a bunch of Michigan Bernie votes in 2016 were pure Hillary hate.

I'd really like to be wrong!

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

err posted:

Give me a sixer.

I'll see you all on the other side.

What other side?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

One More Fat Nerd posted:

My grim prediction is we are about to find out a bunch of Michigan Bernie votes in 2016 were pure Hillary hate.

you're not

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I’d say the silver lining is that it must be eating her up inside, but you know she rationalized it away and been reassured by all her supplicants that it’s not actually true

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
only good thing about these primaries is it reaffirms which states are good and which should be forever ignored

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

counterpoint: yes

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1237491395436240897

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As a Detroit resident I can tell you I’ve seen a lot of these brand new factory’s and they freaking own

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sulk's right

https://twitter.com/PolarBarrett/status/1237484280734838784

You're not about to find out, they like the traffic we're pulling in and decided to give us an extra day of it :lmao:

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Sadly this line of attack is probably good for a couple million votes in the general.

And they’ll say the same thing about Biden anyways lol.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Tired of Michigan? Upgrade to Michigan, Plus for $5/month. Exclusive content and no ads!

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

xrunner posted:

I’d say the silver lining is that it must be eating her up inside, but you know she rationalized it away and been reassured by all her supplicants that it’s not actually true

If Joe Biden beats Trump with his pudding brain, its going to literally kill her.

That would be worth it, though it would probably also mean the Dems dont nominate another woman in our lifetimes, lol.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chris James 2 posted:

Sulk's right

https://twitter.com/PolarBarrett/status/1237484280734838784

You're not about to find out, they like the traffic we're pulling in and decided to give us an extra day of it :lmao:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

*huge inhale*

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Lawman 0 posted:

Can't wait for my greatest, yuggest meltdown yet to be recorded in this thread.

That didn't take long

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Louisgod posted:

only good thing about these primaries is it reaffirms which states are good and which should be forever ignored

All the states are poo poo.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sir! Sir! That is NOT in good faith.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

wow i guess bernie really did take michigan

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I don't even care anymore whether or not bernie's gonna win I just want to know for sure so I can prep either way

this sword of damocles poo poo is tearing me up

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Vox Nihili posted:

All the states are poo poo.

Thats not true.

All states are garbage. But sometimes garbage can actually have some cool things mixed in with it.

Some states are pure poo poo, on an irredeemable tier.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
yeah okay i'm just...

i'm just gonna go to bed.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
we should have national primaries for presidency that last a full month, with every ballot cast via mail in paper ballots.

and a legal moratorium on campaigning in the general election until September 1st.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

think i'm gonna get drunk or high

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

yeah okay i'm just...

I just got out of it and it's still lookin real good

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

yeah okay i'm just...

If you're waiting around for results, you're not even gonna get like 50% of them accurately by tomorrow

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

So it seems the troll master can see that Bernie is gonna win and shifts gears. Although it is a poll of 1 (one), it is also of a surprisingly astute political observer.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Ratfuck timeline

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

RasperFat posted:

Thats not true.

All states are garbage. But sometimes garbage can actually have some cool things mixed in with it.

Some states are pure poo poo, on an irredeemable tier.

Most states are pure poo poo, some are only mostly poo poo.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TheDon01 posted:

If you're waiting around for results, you're not even gonna get like 50% of them accurately by tomorrow

Mississippi closes this minute and might get called for Biden within the next four

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We should all go to heaven for all the indignities and humiliations we have been forced to endure here on earth

And some sort of explanation for why these tragedies have been foisted on us

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

lmfao CNN

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Michigan called for Biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Mississippi closes this minute and might get called for Biden within the next four

Yep

https://twitter.com/SteveKornacki/status/1237528721470324737