Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
this is like that 49ers/Seahawks mod challenge but for lovely mobile games

fe: more like oldraidless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

TheKennedys posted:

fe: more like oldraidless

Objectively untrue

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

christmas boots posted:

Oldpainless, lately I've been living a pretty hectic life that only leaves me about 20 minutes of game time a night. Is Raid: Shadow Legends really the game for me?

I’m gonna be deadass honest with you.

Yes. Yes it is.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

oldpainless posted:

I’m gonna be deadass honest with you.

Yes. Yes it is.

Is this a sponsored post? You are legally required to disclose this, preferably with #ad.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
raid shadow legends sucks rear end, play DBZ Dokkan Battle or Fate Grand Order instead

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
I hear Raid Shadow Legends can cure diabetes. Confirm / deny?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

raid shadow legends sucks rear end, play DBZ Dokkan Battle or Fate Grand Order instead

don't play freemium mobile games

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Screaming Idiot posted:

Both the Android and iOS gaming threads love the new flavor of the month gachas. It's actually hilarious because one comes out, they discuss the best way to reroll for OPTIMUM gameplay, and then they praise the game for not wanting their money or having no pay wall, and then they hot the pay wall and the cycle goes away until the next predatory game comes out

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Screaming Idiot posted:

Yeah there's a stack of really good mobile games for like $2-3 dollars that have real gameplay and no predatory practices. You'll end up spending less money for more fun.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
For spring training this year, New Era designed caps for all the teams mashing up two of the team’s logos. Most are just ugly, but this one is uh

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The padres logo is just ugly to begin with. I don’t see what is particularly offensive re: this mashup in particular (although the general concept Is pretty dumb).

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

1redflag posted:

The padres logo is just ugly to begin with. I don’t see what is particularly offensive re: this mashup in particular (although the general concept Is pretty dumb).
Look right in the center of the mashup, ignore the ugly character.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

SubponticatePoster posted:

Look right in the center of the mashup, ignore the ugly character.

Ahh gently caress

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Well San Diego was founded by Germans after all...

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Apprentice Dick posted:

Is this a sponsored post? You are legally required to disclose this, preferably with #ad.

Not at all. I’m just a big fan of RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I f you are saying it looks like a swastika, that’s kind of a big stretch and I feel like you are forcing it.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

1redflag posted:

I f you are saying it looks like a swastika, that’s kind of a big stretch and I feel like you are forcing it.

Yeah, I didn’t even know what they were talking about. I was looking for an unintentional penis or something.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Not at all. I’m just a big fan of RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS

Can you elaborate?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Proteus Jones posted:

Yeah, I didn’t even know what they were talking about. I was looking for an unintentional penis or something.

Well, you'd have to be a dick to be a Padres fan.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

pentyne posted:

Can you elaborate?

Certainly. Are you looking for a game with jaw dropping graphics, a new twist on the classic formula honed to razor sharp perfection, and an immersive world to get lost in? Then I recommend RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS. It’s the latest game everyone is talking about. And they’re talking about it because it’s redefining what a mobile game should be. Check it out and I guarantee you won’t be going back to those old inferior games.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

if Raid: Shadow Legends was such a good game it'd be available on Stadia.

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni
We’ve actually got a pretty significant neonazi/white nationalist problem in the San Diego; this article came out after the Poway shooting last year:
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/05/far-right-southern-california-history

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

oldpainless posted:

Certainly. Are you looking for a game with jaw dropping graphics, a new twist on the classic formula honed to razor sharp perfection, and an immersive world to get lost in? Then I recommend RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS. It’s the latest game everyone is talking about. And they’re talking about it because it’s redefining what a mobile game should be. Check it out and I guarantee you won’t be going back to those old inferior games.

Yes, but, you see, I am a repeat, justified bullying victim with the konami code on a small piece of notepad paper inside my skull instead of a brain, and I must know, does Raid: Shadow Legends have multiple heroes for me to collect? Preferably in vast quantities?

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

oldpainless posted:

I'm afraid that as a subscriber to the Gay Agenda, I can only play games with at least five (5) LGBT+ characters and no fewer than two (2) explicit sex acts between people of the same sex.
Does RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS meet my exacting standards? Please describe, in painstaking detail, the sex acts. *surreptitiously adjusts trousers*

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I think not even Raid is on the galaxy brain marketing strategy of r/rule34battleborn

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

The_White_Crane posted:

I'm afraid that as a subscriber to the Gay Agenda, I can only play games with at least five (5) LGBT+ characters and no fewer than two (2) explicit sex acts between people of the same sex.
Does RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS meet my exacting standards? Please describe, in painstaking detail, the sex acts. *surreptitiously adjusts trousers*

just lol if you're still wearing trousers while talking about RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/samgavinLA/status/1235995394716258309

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Gone

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

No screenshot but Awful app is good at caching:

quote:

This is a hall-of-fame press release I just got: "...Shell is becoming She’ll for International Women’s Day, showing that by just adding an apostrophe to their name, small gestures can motivate and deliver big messages." pic.twitter.com/JcbHr9GIFx

— Sam Gavin (@samgavinLA) March 6, 2020

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I knew I took a screenshot for a reason

Galobal warming, and it’s just for the ladies

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

#brands

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

someone thought they were realllllly clever when they came up with that

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

More 👏 women 👏 apocalypse👏 driving 👏 capitalist 👏 corporations

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Bobby Digital posted:

I knew I took a screenshot for a reason

The controversy made a lot more sense in the original Greek.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Arby’s apparently has Sonic toys.
Why does Arby’s have Sonic toys and not ... you know, SONIC???

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

PYF Dumb Marketing Moves: I'm infarctin' it

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/scottslawncare/status/1237117918388858880?s=21

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD79NZroV88

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

If it's naturally green, they should see a doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Definitely not going over well with the fan base.