Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

he's going to cancel the elections lol if you still don't believe it will happen

Hard to say what things will be like come September/October, if the virus has mostly dissipated by then he won't really have an excuse to cancel the election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Bilirubin posted:

CoronaVirus

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
CoRoNaViRuS

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

drone strike our coastal cities

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

does Space Force have orbital strike capability yet?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

liberal voter: did you like the deep fried banana you just ate?

joe biden: gently caress you, why don't you go vote for trump

Pandanaut
May 26, 2007

goin to the fuckin moon

he wants to get a big rating for his Oval Office speech

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Basebf555 posted:

Hard to say what things will be like come September/October, if the virus has mostly dissipated by then he won't really have an excuse to cancel the election.

As if that matters. If the election occurred he would dispute it and say thatthe democrat hoax coronavirus unfairly kept his voters from coming to the booth

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
If joe biden explicitly physically threatens you, either by words or actions, you're legally within your rights to punch his jaw off, right

I feel this an important question not enough people have been asking

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

gently caress the pain away

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

neutral milf hotel posted:

fun fact: circuit breakers normally get triggered at certain intervals (7%, 13%, 20%) and last for 15 minutes. Unless it's after around 3:25pm then trading will not be halted

:evilbuddy:

...this seems like a bad idea.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
im a fan of camelcase coronaVirus myself

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Saint_Rukus posted:

not sure whats dumber, seeing an ad for HIV medicine this morning on TV or this

lol we sure are living in the lamest dystopia

those HIV advertisements are wtf. they were on constantly in Arizona when I was there.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

juche avocado posted:

that's a lmao

TFW your boomer parents (maybe very early GenX based on his age) are more woke than you are.

It double-hurts me to see it because he's LGBTQ and I just want to point out to Reply Guy that Biden has expressed a willingness to cooperate with a political party that wants to un-person him.

We need to retire the phrase "politics is show business for ugly people" and establish the phrase "politics is team sports for lazy people"

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Basebf555 posted:

There's never an excuse everyone could just do absentee voting

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

triple sulk posted:

he's going to cancel the elections lol if you still don't believe it will happen

martial law on sanctuary cities and coastal cities, money for WALL, full travel ban, suspend elections

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

coronaVirus(if Patient == BOOMER) { die() }

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

shm gettin reamed in the primary thread partially because cspam is a den of negative energy rn

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

also because he's posting bad things love u shm

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/GetDisneyPrime/status/1237810127622848512

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

He's going to block all reports and hide more numbers to make it look like the cases are capping off.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

martial law on sanctuary cities and coastal cities, money for WALL, full travel ban, suspend elections

truml

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

partially prepared for partial power

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

CSPAM is now a Place of Love

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/srl/status/1237823136739069952

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Basebf555 posted:

He'll say it's unfair to have an election after his entire base died because they all started licking eachothers palms to own the libs

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the next eight months are going to be awful, but the hunter biden content is going to be very, very good :unsmith:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The CoronaVirus

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

RBG going to die for sure.

one less reason to vote biden i guess

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i had the same problem with the counting machine after i laundered my money

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 11, 2020

MEMORANDUM FOR THE SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
THE SECRETARY OF LABOR

SUBJECT: Making General Use Respirators Available

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

It is the policy of the United States to take proactive measures to prepare for and respond to public health threats, including the public health emergency involving Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), which was declared by the Secretary of Health and Human Services on February 4, 2020, pursuant to section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3). We must ensure that our healthcare providers have full access to the products they need. On March 10, 2020, the Secretary of Health and Human Services took action by issuing a declaration pursuant to section 319F-3 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247d-6d), which will help bring products necessary for addressing the epidemic to healthcare providers across the Nation. Unfortunately, at present, public health experts anticipate shortages in the supply of personal respiratory devices (respirators) available for use by healthcare workers in mitigating further transmission of COVID-19.

To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Secretary of Health and Human Services shall take all appropriate and necessary steps with respect to general use respirators to facilitate their emergency use by healthcare personnel in healthcare facilities and elsewhere, including under the authorities granted by section 319F-3 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247d-6d) and section 564 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3). Additionally, the Secretary of Labor shall consider all appropriate and necessary steps to increase the availability of respirators.

The Secretary of Health and Human Services is authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

DONALD J. TRUMP

###

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Trump enacts Communism across the entire nation. Chuds cheer, dear leader says communism good. Yay!

Sanders voters are all like "n.. no..n NO NOT LIKE THAT"

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

CoronaVirus.2020.1488p.x420.AAC.TRUMP.mkv

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

horny. is. PROHIBITED

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

triple sulk posted:

It was always ever going to happen, the excuse has just changed

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/crookedroads770/status/1237508940193136641

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Philthy posted:

Trump enacts Communism across the entire nation. Chuds cheer, dear leader says communism good. Yay!

Sanders voters are all like "n.. no..n NO NOT LIKE THAT"

The only moral communism is my communism

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

JOEPEDO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/covidperspectiv/status/1237822464605872128