Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

D1E posted:

Can I admit that I'm curious what everyone's gonna be posting on Instagram in like three weeks?

#blessed #corpses #wow #whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Blarghalt posted:

Why contain it?

S'cool.

endlessmonotony posted:

Beans might be useful.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

galenanorth posted:

There is nobody in the entire Cabinet under age 50 who is clearly eligible. Chad Wolf, Secretary of Homeland Security, may be the very last in the line of succession, but he is only eligible if "acting officers whose prior executive branch appointment required Senate confirmation are included in the line of succession, which is unclear." In that scenario, the Trump administration's legal argument that the Senate no longer needs to confirm any official would likely go to whatever of SCOTUS is left. He is age "43-44", according to his Wikipedia article. However, David Bernhardt, Secretary of the Interior, is exactly age 50 and higher in the line of succession.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Wolf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bernhardt

ffs why do we live in a bad book

"after a virus devastates the united states, secretary of homeland security Chad Wolf is the only man in place to step up"

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

D1E posted:

Can I admit that I'm curious what everyone's gonna be posting on Instagram in like three weeks?

clips of me farting on subway cops

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

GABA ghoul posted:

If 150 mio Americans really get infected this has the potential to be a major societal transformation. Removing so many boomers from the picture opens up opportunities to actually steer the car away from the cliff. This virus might be humanity's last best chance at survival.

Yeah, I think for the very first time since my birth I feel something other than nihilism. I think I'm feeling hope for the future(might also be a I'm just coming down with a corona infection, I dunno)

I too, lust for boomer death

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's all gonna come like a tidal wave, Mardi Gras in NO is going to end up being a supercluster responsible for at least a 4 figure death count in the gulf

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

WHO GICES A gently caress ABOUT BANKWRS AND CEOS gently caress OFF

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

either trumps is dead or those two doctors are

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Walked posted:

this is very ominous

bro

gregday
May 23, 2003

lol he's gonna declare a national emergency and use that to build the wall

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

kopasetic posted:

unavoidably detained lmao. we are so hosed

to be fair they are probably preparing the president's response tonight

to also be fair lmao lol trump trump

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Frankly I can't believe Barack Obama unleashed this plague upon us.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

how visibly ill is Trump gonna look tonight do we all think

my money is on "probably pretty ill but not more ill than he's looked in the past when he was 'healthy'"

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

this is the hardest trumps had to work in years, and likely for the longest period

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

the price of admission to c-spam is the constant weird feeling of seeing mainstream outlets report stuff that you saw in threads six weeks ago

https://twitter.com/RiegerReport/status/1237828847028056064

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrcqbVJVgFk

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

D1E posted:

bean stashes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pancake rabbit posted:

the price of admission to c-spam is the constant weird feeling of seeing mainstream outlets report stuff that you saw in threads six weeks ago

four hours on copper :psyduck:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Epic High Five posted:

the virus that could

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

it's all gonna come like a tidal wave, Mardi Gras in NO is going to end up being a supercluster responsible for at least a 4 figure death count in the gulf

mardi grass already happened but this can be generalized for any large gatherings that aren't cancelled

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Gringostar posted:

cant wait until i can start working from home tomorrow lol

my job that 's done entirely remotely but from offsite offices just said my specific project gets WFH but they're gonna use our room to spread out other people who arent allowed to wfh

so long suckerrrrrrrrsssss :coolfish:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Epic High Five posted:

hachi matchi that's durable virus

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Qu Appelle posted:

Coronagoon

coronagon infinity

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pancake rabbit posted:

lmao

Limerick
Oct 23, 2009

:parrot:

Tei posted:

I smell something undemocratic happening here. Like they are tryiing to force these people to lie or shut the gently caress up about something, causing loss of lives.

No, they have it.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

lord G*d really made this one special huh

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

D1E posted:

bean dinners

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Gradually, then suddenly.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Der Meister posted:

WHO GICES A gently caress ABOUT BANKWRS AND CEOS gently caress OFF

Bad stocks would kill his chance of reelection even if Biden has to be walked in by a nurse to the debate state.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwMbaJe8cZY

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1237827555882700800

Reminder that there is a 100K+ convention for farm equipment going on in Las Vegas right now, ready to infect 1000s of people and bring it back to their rural home towns

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Doorknob Slobber posted:

Gradually, then suddenly.

pretty much

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
ED at my hospital refused to isolate a patient with covid prior to test coming back positive because their presentation was somewhat atypical. now 4 residents who evaluated the patient are quarantined for 2 weeks because they were told by the ED that it was probably just CAP.

also it took 4 hours of paperwork and begging state dept of health to actually test them.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

my bony fealty posted:

mardi grass already happened but this can be generalized for any large gatherings that aren't cancelled

it can be up to a couple weeks before people start showing symptoms, and they're spreading the whole time

same thing happened in Germany - big event, tons get infected, spread for week, all pops up at once

gregday
May 23, 2003

the president has died of coronavirus

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1237823714248491010

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Epic High Five posted:

how visibly ill is Trump gonna look tonight do we all think

my money is on "probably pretty ill but not more ill than he's looked in the past when he was 'healthy'"

yeah i don't know how we tell the difference at this point

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
Trump maybe finally being brought down by his worst fear is wild. I definitely didn't see this coming

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

kopasetic posted:

ED at my hospital refused to isolate a patient with covid prior to test coming back positive because their presentation was somewhat atypical. now 4 residents who evaluated the patient are quarantined for 2 weeks because they were told by the ED that it was probably just CAP.

also it took 4 hours of paperwork and begging state dept of health to actually test them.

:hmmyes:

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

It's going to come out that Trump is getting advise on this from some malthusian ecofascist and just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

TeenageArchipelago posted:

It's going to come out that Trump is getting advise on this from some malthusian ecofascist and just lol

yeah we know he watches Tucker