Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bronze Fonz posted:

Any chance of parole or being released for good conduct or whatever other bullshit might let him out sooner than the 23 years have passed?
Please tell me there's no way he's getting out of prison alive is what I'm saying.

The president is going to pardon him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

The president is going to pardon him

Why would Trump be interested in pardoning him? Isn't Weinstein like a big time Democrat and Clinton supporter?

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bronze Fonz posted:

Any chance of parole or being released for good conduct or whatever other bullshit might let him out sooner than the 23 years have passed?
Please tell me there's no way he's getting out of prison alive is what I'm saying.

probably not, at best he would get released if he were literally on death's door and still then he has to deal with an entirely different set of rape charges in california

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Randarkman posted:

Why would Trump be interested in pardoning him? Isn't Weinstein like a big time Democrat and Clinton supporter?

Facing consequences for non-consensual sexual contact probably something he is not keen to become commonplace.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Randarkman posted:

Yes

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Thundercracker posted:

He cut almost 20 min from Snow Piercer without Bong's consent. It was supposed to be some good poo poo too.

smoobles posted:

He did a lot of things without consent and now he is going to die in Prison

loving lol

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hey has anyone mentionned Drumpf yet in this thread that is not about him? I think he is going to pardon Weinstein despite it making absolutely no sense whatsoever politically or legally.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Creamed Cormp posted:

Hey has anyone mentionned Drumpf yet in this thread that is not about him? I think he is going to pardon Weinstein despite it making absolutely no sense whatsoever politically or legally.

Reported for politics in GBS

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Randarkman posted:

Go ask him yourself, sheesh, do I look like I'm the president?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Clinton's will have him hung in his cell within a months time.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Shut up Meg posted:

Facing consequences for non-consensual sexual contact probably something he is not keen to become commonplace.

That sounds like long-term planning.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Creamed Cormp posted:

A lot of stuff the President does doesn't necessarily make sense.

Weinstein is a horrible person, and I don't see the governor going out on a limb to intervene on his behalf. Trump can't, but he might tweet about the situation. Particularly with his history of "grabbing them by the pussy". Hard to say which way the pres will go. He might say they are too hard on Weinstein, or that his punishment is too lenient. It depends on how he perceives Weinstein. If it's "Rich guy" it goes one way, if it's "Democrat", it goes the other.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
waiting for the pardon which will own extreme hard

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Randarkman posted:

No, you're thinking of Donald Trump circa 2005.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You can tell he has abhorrent hygiene and a weird dick just by looking at him.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Chinatown posted:

waiting for the pardon which will own extreme hard

stfu

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

smoobles posted:

post your least favorite thing about rapist Harvey Weinstein

He'll never see anywhere close to 23 years of prison after 5-7 years of appeals + timed served.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Blistex posted:

He'll never see anywhere close to 23 years of prison after 5-7 years of appeals + timed served.

Hopefully he gets desperate and tries to open his mouth, then gets suicided shortly after

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/746803108949409793

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

YeahTubaMike posted:

fuuuuuuck i want him to suffer, but it would also be very good not to have him on this plane of existence anymore

No worries, as soon as there's a hint of him snitching on his rich sex crime buddies all the guards will fall asleep and cameras short out as cyanide capsules, shotguns and nooses mysteriously materialize in his cell.

I hear Kevin Spacey is already editing his latest youtube vid.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Presidents can't pardon state crimes so Trump can't do poo poo.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Grape posted:

oh well!!!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He'll "eat fresh"

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Does Trump know that?

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

No way he survives the night.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sunswipe posted:

How exactly are his genitals weird? We should have all the details in this thread.

From the witness testimony:

quote:

The first time I saw him fully naked, I thought he was deformed or intersex," she told Manhattan Supreme Court jurors. "He has extreme scarring that I didn’t know if maybe he was a burn victim."

"He does not have testicles and it appears like he has a vagina," she said, before acknowledging he did have a penis.

"When I first saw him naked, I was filled with compassion, absolute compassion," she said, admitting she performed consensual oral sex on him. "It seemed his anger came from a place of shame."

Yeouch.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Mar 11, 2020

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Randarkman posted:

All he has to do is say one nice thing about Donnie and he could have a pardon, excepting that it's a state case that can't be pardoned by POTUS. Blago was a Democratic governor and him playing nice got him a pardon.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Frank Frank posted:

From the witness testimony:

Yeouch.

What in tarnation!

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Anime was a mistake.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
...is that neil gaiman

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Grape posted:

Ah yes, because not being allowed has stopped Trump before.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Milo and POTUS posted:

...is that neil gaiman

Could be. I forgot which film this documentary was from (I watched it a month ago while taking care of a foster dog) but he worked with Hayao Miyazki (the guy in the middle, who is widely misattributed as saying "anime was a mistake") on Princess Mononoke.

It was kind of cool to see Ontario, L.A., and New York in HD from 1999 on the documentary.

edit: it was an extra on the Bluray.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

MakaVillian posted:

Non-zero chance that he gets to feel what his victims felt, thanks to the lifers in prison.

dont be so sure about this one. lifers will be the first ones to try to violate him as they have nothing to lose and everything to gain from doing it.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Thundercracker posted:

He cut almost 20 min from Snow Piercer without Bong's consent. It was supposed to be some good poo poo too.

He ultimately wasn’t successful, Bong’s version is what was theatrically released in the US.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

univbee posted:

Ah yes, because not being allowed has stopped Trump before.

It's not a matter of "allowed" you idiot lol.
Trump doesn't control any of the institutions in charge of this. Which are in NY and not some red state shithole where a governor might go along with whatever Trump wants.

Do you think if Trump wanted to combine Rhode Island with Hawaii and make a new state it would just happened because?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Thundercracker posted:

Oh yeah, in the English adaptation of Princess Mononoke he wanted to do a lot of cuts and edits, so Hiyao Miyazaki (both pictured above) sent him a katana that said "no cuts".
https://kotaku.com/the-time-studio-ghibli-stood-up-to-harvey-weinstein-wit-1823223914

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You don't even want to know what he does to people who get in front of you in the queue

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Chomp8645 posted:

What in tarnation!

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

$5 says he pulls an Epstein. $5 is all i got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Someone's gonna kill him?