Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

dogshit loving party, just dog poo poo

https://twitter.com/JonathanCohn/status/1237875618055766018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Acelerion posted:

I'm actually going to sign up for twitter just so I can be mean to people

If you're on the left, you're gonna last about 3 seconds

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://twitter.com/eliminat0r85/status/1237848012505763840

Yeah, it's true that we can address climate change without a Green New Deal, and even have a Centrist-Except-For-The-Environment Deal or an Ecofascist Face-Stomping Deal, but Joe Biden's plan is also incredibly terrible in that it provides the least amount of funding to address the same carbon emissions prevention goal out of any candidate who ran. It's not even enough to weatherize most homes in the U.S. Check the first comment on

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/09/04/a-first-step-in-assessing-proposals-to-address-climate-change/

https://twitter.com/JoanKcasey/status/1237573502628024320

This whole mother-daughter Twitter thread in the replies was interesting

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

liberal feminism has girlboss’d its way into going all-in on the argument that a woman is just too fragile and sensitive to do politics.
thank you liz warren

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
these old motherfuckers could have just stayed the gently caress home until november

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Acelerion posted:

I did that recently and highly recommend, it's v cathartic

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Augus posted:

liberal feminism has girlboss’d its way into going all-in on the argument that a woman is just too fragile and sensitive to do politics.
thank you liz warren

it's a real shocker coming from the crowd who said america was too sexist to ever elect a woman president, which voters then (i guess?) internalized, which the lib fem crowd then got mad at

real brain geniuses

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

legit gonna laugh when Biden doesn’t even consider a woman for VP

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Biden picks palin

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

it's a real shocker coming from the crowd who said america was too sexist to ever elect a woman president, which voters then (i guess?) internalized, which the lib fem crowd then got mad at

real brain geniuses

Hillaryously I think the only people that have truly internalized it are the people insisting it was "her turn".

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
VP Chris c**ns

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

everyone over 45 should be fed feet first into a wood chipper

Everyone complaining for a hundred years democracy doesn't work when it clearly could be easily fixed by taking voting rights away from everyone over 50.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Acelerion posted:

its really fun

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Nonsense posted:

Of course he won't, he has stated all along he is on a "no malarkey" tour. And baby doll? - dames are all malarkey.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

real brain geniuses

I repeat myself, but again, absolutely no one was undermining women running before Warren made it an issue. Afterwards it was only her supporters.

EDIT: it's like they are more interested in winning victimhood than elections idk

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
I have never cared whether warren endorses. the damage was done during two debates where she attacked Bernie, while her campaign continued floundering. she not once sought and received votes from queer or poc voters, but would like you to believe its twitter which hurt her.

it's Elizabeth's legacy to destroy. I don't think her legacy was strong in the first place. the cfpb is a joke, and she was routinely duped by Obama and then Hillary without learning anything.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

LGD posted:

its really fun

It's almost all I ever did with my 8 or so accounts until now and it's all in going to do with my next one

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
warren: im with bernie im with bernie im with bernie, no i will not endorse him

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Acelerion posted:

pick a low-tier bastard who doesnt have the staff to run their twitter and just loving abuse them

they're probably gonna end up millionaires but hopefully also insane

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

liz is just a wounded bird who happens to love war and hates poor people, pls be nice to her

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
This sucks :smith:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

meanwhile, biden is now up in WA after the freshest ballot drop.... bernie losing king county is not good (i blame the east side)

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1237868673395613702

he wouldn't, that's how you know they're completely full of poo poo. i hope trump does pop some dems for election fraud, lol

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/03/11/letter-from-a-deaniac-failed-revolution-126094

"Once you kids grow up, you'll realize that compromise with corporations wanting to utterly destroy you is just pragmatic politics".

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

I hope warren never gets any payback from the dnc for helping them with their scheme. I hope they legit dont give her an ounce of power.

they won't, they hate her too

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

papa horny michael posted:

I have never cared whether warren endorses. the damage was done during two debates where she attacked Bernie, while her campaign continued floundering. she not once sought and received votes from queer or poc voters, but would like you to believe its twitter which hurt her.

it's Elizabeth's legacy to destroy. I don't think her legacy was strong in the first place. the cfpb is a joke, and she was routinely duped by Obama and then Hillary without learning anything.

The thing about Warren is that a lot of people think lawyers have to be smart, but like medical doctors, architects, accountants etcetera, it is really more of a glorified manual job - in a critical thinking sense. You have to be good at root learning, but critical thinking is fundamentally detrimental to job performance.

What I am saying is Warren has the veneer of intelligence, but is actually rather dumb. That is also why she correctly identified one problem, but seemed unable to grasp the systemic issue that caused it. Similarly she composed childish lies that were easily dismissed, because she does not understand that while her surroundings are as dumb as her, actual normal people are a lot better at detecting bullshit.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

the only solution to slitherin' liz is to redouble our efforts and harrass her until she disappears in a puff of smoke

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gotta love how warren's response to being called a snake is to prove, unequivocally, that she indeed is a snake

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1237880000990203909?s=21

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/03/11/letter-from-a-deaniac-failed-revolution-126094

"Once you kids grow up, you'll realize that compromise with corporations wanting to utterly destroy you is just pragmatic politics".

Berniecrats,

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Hopefully they delay all remaining primaries until July. We'll have 4 months to hone our attacks

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Mr Hootington posted:

Biden picks palin

yaas queen

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nonsense posted:

he's going to pick CIA boy and then act like he deserves a big pat on the back for picking a gay running mate

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

someone start compiling these for maximum lols in november

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

I used to get a kick out of krugman throwing tantrums and spinning in circles, eating worms out of spite, but liz blows his efforts out of the water

and it just keeps getting worse. that Drucilla Cornell panel about their time together at penn was ridiculous. I wonder if Zizek had anything to say about her

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Step 1: Change his entire platform

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pingui posted:

The thing about Warren is that a lot of people think lawyers have to be smart, but like medical doctors, architects, accountants etcetera, it is really more of a glorified manual job - in a critical thinking sense. You have to be good at root learning, but critical thinking is fundamentally detrimental to job performance.

What I am saying is Warren has the veneer of intelligence, but is actually rather dumb. That is also why she correctly identified one problem, but seemed unable to grasp the systemic issue that caused it. Similarly she composed childish lies that were easily dismissed, because she does not understand that while her surroundings are as dumb as her, actual normal people are a lot better at detecting bullshit.

I personally think the biggest reason she's dumb is that she's a woman, imo,

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I can't believe how excited I am for Elizabeth Warren's next public event in Massachusetts.

At the risk of Lotax getting subpoenaed by the Secret Service again, I wish.