Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

amber is 1/2048th cherokee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

StashAugustine posted:

amber is 1/2048th cherokee

she is 84% koopa and 8% pepe

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
The cum boys specifically encourage people to pirate it

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
But then how will they afford cocaine

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

hobbesmaster posted:

let me guess, the "n word" was "neoliberal"?

:hmmyes:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

zegermans posted:

That wouldn't be surprising coming from Amber, given that anti-woke left basically translates to "I want healthcare, and the ability to say slurs"

you got rid of your zergling :mad:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pirate Jet posted:

I have recently learned that people don’t like The Antifada. my only opinion on The Antifada is that I listened to one episode and didn’t like the audio quality and it also seemed very NYC-centric anyways which I don’t live anywhere near, but fine otherwise. but it seems like a few people in leftist spheres don’t like it for reasons other than it being kinda amateur. why is that?

I haven't listened to it enough to know if the hosts practice the occult on the regular or not, but it's something that bothers me since I'd like to know

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

tripleposting to ask why the hell Mic Dicta splintered so hard

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Jewel Repetition posted:

bless up to our YouTube friend nubian fidance

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Halloween Jack posted:

"Pirating Cum Town" isn't a euphemism for gay sex, it's okay.

laughing my rear end off at the thought of the pirates of the Caribbean ride as done by the cum boys.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Victory Position posted:

I thought this was an new Episode 1 episode at first

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Jewel Repetition posted:

stav is extremely against people pirating, and adam is low-key against. Nick says you should pirate

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
well of course, nick is the best cumboy

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

the cumtown pirate feed is unironically better

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Doc Hawkins posted:

i've heard you must never do this

no, you must never respect a woman, pirating is okay

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Victory Position posted:

it was pretty anodyne "three people had vehement differences with ugarles over who 'controlled' the show" that killed it. the rest of the splintering seems just based on who best gets along with who

(also it's technically the fourth spinoff if you count Puck Bunnies)

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

You must nevah respect a podcaster

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Victory Position posted:

I haven't listened to it enough to know if the hosts practice the occult on the regular or not, but it's something that bothers me since I'd like to know

I listen to it pretty consistently and I never really got that impression. I think they just like the occasional scifi thing and are ironic posadists because posadism is fun. They're definitely not as serious about it as the Last Podcast on the Left guys, and even they are aware enough to make fun of themselves for it

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

i have no energy to complain about tarot/horoscope comrades when i have moxa/acupuncture comrades to deal with

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Doc Hawkins posted:

i have no energy to complain about tarot/horoscope comrades when i have moxa/acupuncture comrades to deal with

:same: but instead of acupuncture/moxa comrades, I complain about comrades who complain about tarot/horoscope comrades

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Pirate Jet posted:

I have recently learned that people don’t like The Antifada. my only opinion on The Antifada is that I listened to one episode and didn’t like the audio quality and it also seemed very NYC-centric anyways which I don’t live anywhere near, but fine otherwise. but it seems like a few people in leftist spheres don’t like it for reasons other than it being kinda amateur. why is that?

Whenever they appear on Chapo or the Chapo stream they seemed super boring

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Doc Hawkins posted:

People still do moxa? That's just a thing I remember reading about in the Tsuregureguza 20 years ago.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/MurderBryan/status/1237898275740618752?s=20

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The Street Fight guys are the most "normie" white guy podcasters around so it'll be fun to see if they get attacked for being elitist Bernie Bros.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
streetfight is hardcore normie

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
normiecore

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

He has a teenage daughter, he's basically unownable on twitter

https://twitter.com/MurderBryan/status/1223729590876672002?s=19

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

RIP Bryan, too pure for this hell world

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

MizPiz posted:

He has a teenage daughter, he's basically unownable on twitter

https://twitter.com/MurderBryan/status/1223729590876672002?s=19

He's got another podcast dedicated to his terrible taste in music:
https://twitter.com/ThePOD_Kast/status/1237873356650639360

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Someone told me that chapo was a good podcast so I put 'chapo rss' into google and added the first hit to my podcast app. I only recently realized that the feed containing all episodes is actually piracy.

That's my crime story.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

It's okay to pirate Chapo as long as you make less than $170k/month

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

prefect posted:

He's got another podcast dedicated to his terrible taste in music:
https://twitter.com/ThePOD_Kast/status/1237873356650639360

I haven't listened but his spinoffs for kid rock and shock jocks were very good. I cannot loving wait for him and trillbilly tom to do their megachurch pastor series

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i say swears online posted:

I haven't listened but his spinoffs for kid rock and shock jocks were very good. I cannot loving wait for him and trillbilly tom to do their megachurch pastor series

I have been meaning to listen to his Howard Stern stuff -- I listened to Stern religiously for like a decade.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I listened to the Don Imus episode they released, and it was fun. But I was never really into the shock jock thing, and I didn't know that this stuff meant so much to so many people. I never heard of Don Imus until the basketball controversy, and then he died.

The weird thing is, I listened to a ton of Rush Limbaugh as a kid, because my dad made me cassettes that were just the comedy bits mixed in with bits from people like Wolfman Jack and Cheech and Chong.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Halloween Jack posted:

I listened to the Don Imus episode they released, and it was fun. But I was never really into the shock jock thing, and I didn't know that this stuff meant so much to so many people. I never heard of Don Imus until the basketball controversy, and then he died.

The weird thing is, I listened to a ton of Rush Limbaugh as a kid, because my dad made me cassettes that were just the comedy bits mixed in with bits from people like Wolfman Jack and Cheech and Chong.

That’s what podcasts used to be

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
radio war nerd unlocked their covid ep

https://www.patreon.com/posts/radio-war-nerd-34822138

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Halloween Jack posted:

Yeah, it's funny, I listened to Howard Stern and Loveline a bit in highschool, and I knew who Imus was only as an object of ridicule. I don't think I've ever heard a single clip of his work, beyond the racist basketball comment.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

*multple n-word defenders log on simultaneously*

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

First they came for the N-word users
I did not speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

oh god