Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

20,433 is how low the DIJA has to go to undo all the growth during Trump's time in office, for anyone who might have been curious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I don't think anyone has sufficiently explained how in the hell a payroll tax cut is supposed to help during this outbreak? I mean do they really think that a few extra bucks a week is going to help? What about people who don't get paid if they aren't actually working, like me?

It's the dumbest loving thing and has no actual effect on the thing we are supposed to be fighting which is the transmission and movement of the virus.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

new kind of cat posted:

man lmao i can’t believe i’m living through an apocalyptic plague and donald trump is the fuckibg president

who's going to play Trump in the movie?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Spergin Morlock posted:

a pandemic? better make social security, medicare and medicaid less financially stable!

hey, three years of systematically weakening key areas of federal government has *checks notes* wo... *rechecks notes, reads a few more times, furrows brow, reads again with pen as pointer to slow self down, begins mouthing words at end so that you can very visibly see my lips form the phrase "completely hosed"* well, that's all we have time for tonight. please enjoy this... *looks off camera at crew for help* Windows flying toaster... screensaver... ok. Sure.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

DryGoods posted:

baloogan

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

galenanorth posted:

20,433 is how low the DIJA has to go to undo all the growth during Trump's time in office, for anyone who might have been curious

tomorrow gonna be lit

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lol

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

DryGoods posted:

adam driver probably

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Someone put the :thunk: hand and maybe face on a Coronavirus pls tia

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Also, I don't think anyone has sufficiently explained how in the hell a payroll tax cut is supposed to help during this outbreak? I mean do they really think that a few extra bucks a week is going to help? What about people who don't get paid if they aren't actually working, like me?

It's the dumbest loving thing and has no actual effect on the thing we are supposed to be fighting which is the transmission and movement of the virus.

sounds like you hate freedom

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

has Pence done anything at all to help anything

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/samuelpepys/status/1036483540123361280

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
LMFAO!

Of course he lied.

https://twitter.com/owermohle/status/1237922717699014658

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

euphronius posted:

preserved your relationship with your heathcare provider

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

TMMadman posted:

maybe we could make pass through income taxed at an even lower rate? maybe that will fix it?? *looks hopefully at Number*

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Folks...how's your 401k's doing? *Trump smirks and gives two big thumbs up to an empty coliseum*

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I work with a young guy from China who's here doing post-grad at CMU and he's completely losing his mind and asking what the gently caress is wrong with us and why we aren't doing anything

must be nice to be from a functional society

chinas mobilization of resources while learning as they went is amazing

america in 2020 tho lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

TMMadman posted:

what youre wrong about is that the thing that trump and the rest of the people in the government including all democrats are trying to fight is not the virus but rather the recessionary economic effects of the virus

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

euphronius posted:

he prayed

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
people gotta work for their bread, now more than ever

https://twitter.com/chuckabbott1/status/1237738144713314306

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
im the potus
gotta love me

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

DryGoods posted:

Folks...how's your 401k's doing? *Trump smirks and gives two big thumbs up to an empty coliseum*
*gives huge toadlike grin and raises chin to crowd*

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

chinas mobilization of resources while learning as they went is amazing

america in 2020 tho lmao

they learned from SARs in 2003 too

but yeah

American couldn’t even do what China did if it had a non idiot president

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
https://twitter.com/free_facts/status/1237932720866680832?s=21

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I just started going back to school this semester and if I have to finish the classes online because the campus is closed I am gonna be indescribably pissed.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
it is only wednesday

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump will succeed through all of this he will be re-elected harder

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I thought trump asked if somebody had any wipes, aka disinfectant towelettes.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Time for foot fetishism to make it's big comeback

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

skaboomizzy posted:

it is only wednesday

lol
Friday the 13th comin', woo!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

:hmmyes:

Alternatively: :blastu:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
...and my temp hit 100 :toot:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Let's run these stocks into the ground

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

euphronius posted:

he prayed about it!!!

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

galenanorth posted:

The second they have to admit Trump has COVID-19, we are going to crush that in style.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Lawman 0 posted:

Time for foot fetishism to make it's big comeback

https://twitter.com/realfeetrecords/status/1237014253196005376

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Gripweed posted:

I just started going back to school this semester and if I have to finish the classes online because the campus is closed I am gonna be indescribably pissed.

my school already did that yesterday