Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/tputh/status/1238178371961585665

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

So today while sitting in US Census training that I am no longer doing one of the other trainees overheard a group of us talking about coronavirus and how shameful it was Trump was bungling the response and she spoke up and said Obama did nothing about H1N1 and thousands of people died. of course this is not true but this is how chuds are justifying Trump's handling of coronavirus.

e: oh yeah and she became really angry when we started laughing at stonks number and said, "I know why you are happy about that and you should be ashamed of yourselves!"

lmao

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DryGoods posted:

i'm begging you, cspam, wipe your butts

wow trum thread is losing it :sad:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Boston Marathon postponed to September, first time in 124 years they won't be running it in April.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Bip Roberts posted:

are you boys ready for some bracketology!
this round ball shooting hoops and jams!

brackets but it's senior members of the legislature dying and a new national sport is born

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

DryGoods posted:

No

gregday
May 23, 2003

good news number is going up

https://twitter.com/_SidVerma/status/1238178238498844673

its the volatility index

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

DryGoods posted:

go to hell

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/REALpunknews/status/1238180217178533893

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

2DookCAT

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Americans are finally going to get the fascist society they've been fighting for so long.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

two scoops two poops no wipe

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

gregday posted:

good news number is going up

https://twitter.com/_SidVerma/status/1238178238498844673

its the volatility index

lol, chance of recession number also skyrocketing

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Americans are finally going to get the fascist society they've been fighting for so long.

All hail president COVID19

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

if you missed bidens speech earlier he threatened to knock the gently caress out of the cornvirus and told it to go vote for trump

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Trunpl bless us, every one.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Rah! posted:

two scoops two poops no wipe

no need for blushing when it's 15 times you're flushing

bebop esq has issued a correction as of 20:19 on Mar 12, 2020

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
lmfao the stock market and lovely Potemkin village economy were the only things Trump had to brag about that wasn't complete bullshit and he's gonna be underwater on it in approximately 24 hours.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1zqJVlpyAYlKB

Bernie is speaking on periscope telling everyone what should be happening. He's right, but he is definitely yelling into the void on this one

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Spoondick posted:

if you missed bidens speech earlier he threatened to knock the gently caress out of the cornvirus and told it to go vote for trump

can't wait till he defaces himself and faces to cornpop

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
boy howdy it’s gonna be real fun seeing polls on trump approval ratings over the next few weeks

.50% APPROVAL RATING

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao the stock market and lovely Potemkin village economy were the only things Trump had to brag about that wasn't complete bullshit and he's gonna be underwater on it in approximately 24 hours.
Wonder if Americans are going to realize how little the stock market affects them [ed. note: they aren't going to do this].

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Recession is coming

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"How about if we tie our entire economy to a thing where if people freak out and pull out their money, the whole thing will collapse." "Won't that be bad if people freak out?" "RATIONAL ACTORS!"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Thank god everyone's acting so rationally, at this time.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
I have to go grocery shopping, will anything be left? lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I for one, welcome our new COVID-19 overlords

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nonsense posted:

Recession is coming

Never left

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

pre-op bebop posted:

only bidets

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
poo poo happens, what you gonna do. Can’t be helped. It is what it is.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wonder if Americans are going to realize how little the stock market affects them [ed. note: they aren't going to do this].

If there's one thing the Market is actually good at it's getting everybody on board with the narrative that number going down is bad for EVERYONE.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
"Everyone that has COVID-19 is obviously a crisis actor. Stop freaking out." a MAGA Boomer wheezes out, grasping for air.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Intel&Sebastian posted:

shucks im just speechless

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
am I correct that the fed is now pulling out all the stops to halt the market crash and the market blew through them all in about 2 hours

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

pre-op bebop posted:

I was at one yesterday and aside from a few specific things like hand wipes and hand sanitizer, everything was pretty much normal. I don't live in a big city though.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

it's nice to see mark wahlberg working again

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

oh no we're busted

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

JAMOOOL posted:

am I correct that the fed is now pulling out all the stops to halt the market crash and the market blew through them all in about 2 hours

apparently yes lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Rick Scott going into self-quarantine lol