Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Right wingers doing stuff to deliberately spread the virus is the most succinct embodiment of the death wish that has overwhelmed this country. I mean, besides electing Trempo.

Wups there, covid19 my ED BALLS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

shakedown, breakdown, you're busted

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

JAMOOOL posted:

am I correct that the fed is now pulling out all the stops to halt the market crash and the market blew through them all in about 2 hours

if its all based on faith, showing a lack of faith in it naturally causes it to fall apart faster

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
The jet blue CEO said this is worse than 911 was

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

pre-op bebop posted:

I have to go grocery shopping, will anything be left? lol

everything but toilet paper, bleach, isopropyl alcohol, hand soap (except for the expensive stuff), and alcohol wipes

anecdotal:

this was after 11pm on a tuesday. the lil signs are saying there's a 5 item limit on those products which everyone shopping was definitely over the limit on. every other shopper was also buying huge amounts of bottled water. also i went when there is no one else shopping usually. there was a line. everything other than those items was well-stocked.

i only went to buy booze and god what a hassle

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

everyone needs to stop using comedy to cope with the terror of perhaps the greatest existential threat our society has ever faced right now, it's not funny guys

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
we’re there right wing flu death cults during the Spanish flu?

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

JAMOOOL posted:

am I correct that the fed is now pulling out all the stops to halt the market crash and the market blew through them all in about 2 hours

more like half an hour

it was 1.5 trillion dollars lmbo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

wet_goods posted:

The jet blue CEO said this is worse than 911 was

not even 9/11 cancelled the mlb season

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Not much what's covid-19 with you?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

petit choux posted:

Right wingers doing stuff to deliberately spread the virus is the most succinct embodiment of the death wish that has overwhelmed this country. I mean, besides electing Trempo.

Wups there, covid19 my ED BALLS

This but you have to also include the fact that every single mitigation/prevention action we're taking is explicitly to protect THEM, while they run around licking eachother palms because it might make a Democrat upset.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Spoondick posted:

everyone needs to stop using comedy to cope with the terror of perhaps the greatest existential threat our society has ever faced right now, it's not funny guys

lol u first

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

pre-op bebop posted:

I have to go grocery shopping, will anything be left? lol

pssht there's plenty of stuff out there

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

*May cause anal prolapse

mine didnt have that as an asterisk it had it in big bold red lettering on the top nexgt to a smiling cartoon rear end in a top hat with a prolapse nose

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Spoondick posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AYujWCCHRk

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrpKD5-Su9A

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

no confirmed cases in Erie County PA yet. but lots of stuff cancelled.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Last Chance posted:

lol u first

the correct answer is "when are you going to start?"

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

fits my needs posted:

nah everyone was poor then

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

SHVPS4DETH posted:

everything but toilet paper, bleach, isopropyl alcohol, hand soap (except for the expensive stuff), and alcohol wipes

Been to two grocery stores yesterday and today, and same. Either running low or out of TP, cleaning supplies, and all the like, everything else was fine for the most part. Though people had clearly been buying more than the usual amount of dried pasta and dried/canned beans too.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/status/1238182846528774144

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SHVPS4DETH posted:

anecdotal:

i like the sea salt or the sweetwater method soaps. sometimes ill find cheap bags of the stuff and use it to refill my kitchen sink soap dispenser

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

SHVPS4DETH posted:

good news

being gay owns

damnit how can I become gay? it sure does seem nice.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Spoondick posted:

fuk u

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

b a l k a n i z e

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

SHVPS4DETH posted:

anecdotal:

this was after 11pm on a tuesday. the lil signs are saying there's a 5 item limit on those products which everyone shopping was definitely over the limit on. every other shopper was also buying huge amounts of bottled water. also i went when there is no one else shopping usually. there was a line. everything other than those items was well-stocked.

i only went to buy booze and god what a hassle

yeah i went to buy some goddamn salsa and people are all freaking out, slipping on their own balls, and acting like clowns.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

cumshitter posted:

mine didnt have that as an asterisk it had it in big bold red lettering on the top nexgt to a smiling cartoon rear end in a top hat with a prolapse nose

Proly the prolapse

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

let's retaliate and start asking people at the border if they have any fruits, vegetables, plants *or* coronavirus

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Spoondick posted:

i took a poo poo today while wearing sunglasses you should try it

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Spoondick posted:

the correct answer is "when are you going to start?"

thats what i loving said

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Sounds like a great way to encourage states to under-test even more than they are now.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

g*d bless trumpy bear

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I just want to go to the store to get some drat tomato sauce. I'm seriously considering just going past midnight to avoid the hassle

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

mdemone posted:

damnit how can I become gay? it sure does seem nice.

Didn't you know? It is totally, 100% a choice. Only problem is God is gonna be mad when he sees you having a blast with all the awesome gay guys.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Lol luv 2 implode the economy even more, good job big brains

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I intend to go get me some groceries after work. My larder will be heavy with legumes of all kinds! Red lentils, green lentils, black beans, kidney beans, lima beans! Perhaps even a peenut!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Fairly certain this is illegal?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Lol luv 2 implode the economy even more, good job big brains

trump is an active Russian agent and is working to annihilate the US by making the worst possible choice every time

he’s a hero to the world and will end the US. h*ck yeah trump

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Hatebag posted:

I intend to go get me some groceries after work. My larder will be heavy with legumes of all kinds! Red lentils, green lentils, black beans, kidney beans, lima beans! Perhaps even a peenut!

I just bought a bunch of canned stuff and some boxes of pasta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

fits my needs posted:

busy fighting wwi