Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Working on a course right now (haha when haven't I been lately) but will give it a shot when I'm done :v:

That said was thinking for a world theme Overgrown Assault might be a fun theme if we do it?

It's time for plants to shine now that winter is over. Trees are returning, flowers are popping back up- it's wonderful! But... there's something strange with the sun this year. It's causing all the plants to continue growing nonstop! Vines have broken into buildings and into the sky, piranha plants have learned to use weapons. The plant life is out of control!

Seems like it would be a fun set up for themed levels :buddy:

Imagining a factory now overrun with vines, normal mario levels intruded on by munchers and the like- that kind of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Goodness this level took a lot out of me. I hit the course limit on enemies/gadgets actually as I wanted to make a truly dangerous level. It's completely stuffed with hazards and dangers all while I tried to keep things as fair as possible. I don't expect any first try clears on this level because woof its a doozy. Hoping the escape sequence at the end is as fun as it was in my head :v:

Also wondering how many people are going to get the terrible joke in the title without saying it out loud.

Also Phantasium don't feel bad about not being able to give super detailed feedback or anything. Honestly just having someone tell me they enjoyed what I make motivates me to work :shobon: Hearing little points that caught players unaware also just kinda helps with future level creating so just saying "the spring part was hard, it got me!" would let a creator know they can balance things a bit more to be fair. You're perfectly fine dude :)

Also my criticism might come off tough but it's only because I think anybody can be a good creator with a little helpful guidance. I try not to be mean about it because I genuinely do want to see more high quality mario's exist!!

Speaking of which-

Are you afraid of the dark? - Flint_Paper
Pretty sloppy and a little short. The biggest problem with the course is that there's not much direction to go in. Lots of (literally) blind jumps that lead to a lot of unfair deaths and it's just kind of stumbling around. My first playthrough I got the mushroom and slid down the ramp into a saw and landed next to what i would later discover is the exit gate but without proper sign posting I kept flinging myself into the dark abyss hoping to discover where I was actually supposed to be going.
When I got to the star I was half expecting you to ask me to go back into the dark part of the level to see a new path as the star brightens up dark rooms, but I just kinda touched the nearest ghost and 'oh levels over.'
Hit like because I feel bad when I don't hit like on goon levels but some more time could be spent on it in the future. Use the arrows to guide people around, some indicators about hidden blocks, just that kinda thing. You said you don't have a lot of time so eh, it's fine :v:
Agreed on Porkins drawing. They're always good
(Also your twitter thumbnail has a incorrect code)

Troopa Marsh - Rhythmancer
An extremely simple level. That doesn't mean it's bad though by any means! It's the simple I like where it's just kind of normal and reigned in/subdued. The only part of it I'd suggest thinking about is mixing up the hazards a tiny bit more. It felt like the slopes and weird sticky water physics were the leading cause of me getting hit. I'd see a koopa hopping to me, get ready to time it and Luigi's foot would be slightly touching the water so I'd get a weird low hop and get hit. Was kind of middling on that- and that same scenario just kept cropping up with little variation.
I enjoyed it for what it is! It's a good starter type level!

Nothing to do with Jimmy Hoffa - Flint_Paper
I'd suggest a rework if you have time. I had to quit out because I was getting frustrated by it. The boot at the start kicks you in the head if you try to swim and that's kind of funny, but after that I just got annoyed.
The mushroom after the first set of vines feels absolutely required due to the timing of the farbars being off and getting to the mushroom itself is kind of a pain in the rear. Then after you take what *feels* like a forced hit you're on falling platforms that throw you to some burners and the general 'oh poo poo' panic killed me a handful of times. The mushroom above that door leads me to believe that you're expecting players to damage boost too which is kind of ehh.
I only got to the next room a handful of times but after slipping on ice, missing dry bones and a extra burner death or two I got frustrated enough to call it. Last thing I got to was a claw and when I tried to make a jump I fell back down onto the ice/spike/bones and died.
Wasn't really for me sadly.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Level list for tonights' stream at 5 PM PDT/8 PM EDT

https://www.twitch.tv/onemoretimegfsn

1. Dash Ramparts
By: Phantasium 6S0-DRJ-GJG

2. Pitfall Palace
By: Salastine 07p-82R-5YF

3. Are you afraid of the dark?
By: Flint Paper S5V-228-5QF

4. Troopa Marsh
By: Rhythmancer 85B-VML-0CG

5. Nothing to do with Jimmy Hoffa
By: Flint Paper 0PD-VTJ-0QG

6. The Tomb of Lau Cleer
By: ThisIsACoolGuy DKK-1N3-5QF

7. The haunted clockwork tower
By: KubaKuba007 J5B-RC3-LFF

8. Nintendo Switch 64
By: HotelMariano X93-4RF-L1G

9. Tower of Ascension
By: ZeroX-CoreoX VVX-4F9-C1G

10. Sudden Valley Construction Inc.
By: BobbySims 201-04M-QMG

11. POW Down to the King
By: MrG1rafarig HCF-F4D-SPF

12. BeardedBearBoxer's level
By: BeardedBearBoxer GQK-8J0-3HF

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Also my criticism might come off tough but it's only because I think anybody can be a good creator with a little helpful guidance. I try not to be mean about it because I genuinely do want to see more high quality mario's exist!!

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were being rough, just super detailed which is really helpful.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Christ, DK3 is such a terrible, forgettable game.

It's not great but it's not the worst either, for what it is.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Lurdiak posted:

It's not great but it's not the worst either, for what it is.

It doesn't deserve the DK name.

Last Visible Dog
Jul 30, 2015

Got another level, since I wanted to make use of vines/beanstalks of the SMW sky theme:

Vine Check
2BQ-G18-7TG

Udenpah
Mar 26, 2007
To see the mote that I preferred to all the lists of clay

Same, Phantasium, same. I'm easy going as a level consumer (and pretty rough as a level maker) so I struggle to articulate my thoughts into specifics that aren't too vague, overly positive, or buried in the thread as I lag behind the relentless march of OMT's streams (which are great!).

Dash ramparts:
I liked this one! It was definitely on the harder side, but it was fast paced which helped it not to feel like a grind. I agree with others that there was one or two parts near in the middle section where finding the optimal path was a little confusing, but I appreciated that you could build up enough cushion to recover from mistakes. The jumping on dash pads and bouncing off of plants all felt pretty good to me.

Somehow I one-shotted this level, so of course I thought it was pretty good. There was a bunch of tricky platforming, but I only got hit once, stupidly, by jumping straight into some spikes by a pipe so it seemed fair to me. I could see the firebar sections being tricky if things didn't line up, but I just tried to go fast for those parts which worked out. Judging from the goons didn't finish the stage, maybe I dumb lucked past some tough obstacles, but it felt natural to me and I had a good time navigating Jimmy Hoffa's magical wonder-trip. Also, glad you enjoy my scribblings.

I thought this stage was very well made. The aesthetics, check points, and all the trimmings had a nice layer of polish. The traps were all straight forward and felt natural and reasonably speedy to navigate. The escape section worked for me, and I always enjoy exiting through the gift shop, presumably run by the boo I interpreted to be the proprietor of the tomb.

Rhythmancer posted:

Troopa Marsh
85B-VML-0CG

A good straight forward mario-rear end mario level that was a pleasant breath of fresh air after the other challenging goon stages. I liked the pacing and the plentiful opportunities to chuck shells everywhere.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Picked this up during the sale. Are they ever going to fix the lovely net code

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Rated PG-34 posted:

Picked this up during the sale. Are they ever going to fix the lovely net code

Short answer is no

You will find better connections the higher you rank up, but at lower ranks? Gonna be stuck with 'wifi is just as good as wired' crowds or literal children.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Going live with levels in 15 minutes

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

And stream complete! Thanks everyone for joining us tonight.

VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/566228382

1. Dash Ramparts 00:26:30

2. Pitfall Palace 00:49:00

3. Are you afraid of the dark? 01:04:15

4. Troopa Marsh 01:22:30

5. Nothing to do with Jimmy Hoffa 01:35:00

6. The Tomb of Lau Cleer 01:53:45

8. Nintendo Switch 64 02:22:45

9. Tower of Ascension 02:33:45

10. Sudden Valley Construction Inc. 02:52:00

11. POW Down to the King 03:07:15

12. BeardedBearBoxer's level 03:15:15

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

OneMoreTime posted:

And stream complete! Thanks everyone for joining us tonight.

VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/566228382

1. Dash Ramparts 00:26:30

2. Pitfall Palace 00:49:00

3. Are you afraid of the dark? 01:04:15

4. Troopa Marsh 01:22:30

5. Nothing to do with Jimmy Hoffa 01:35:00

6. The Tomb of Lau Cleer 01:53:45

8. Nintendo Switch 64 02:22:45

9. Tower of Ascension 02:33:45

10. Sudden Valley Construction Inc. 02:52:00

11. POW Down to the King 03:07:15

12. BeardedBearBoxer's level 03:15:15

Quick question, OMT; in general, do you click 'Like' on most or all of the levels you play during your stream? I ask because I just realized that I wasn't following you in-game (fixed that!) and if I am, I can go through your liked level list and play everything you stream instead of putting in all of the codes. :toot:

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Thanks for playing my levels, OneMoreTime! It's legit fascinating watching people go through them, especially as I tend to get so used to repeating different sections to test them, that I forget what it's like to come to them afresh.

ThisIsACoolGuy - I can totally see how trying to speed through the dark level would be frustrating. I very much made it with slow and steady in mind. More light sources is an A+ idea though. Also, no idea how or why the fireballs went out of sync for you! They very much shouldn't have done, and I totally get how that would change it from a "ooh this is a bit skin-of-my-teeth" to "gently caress this guy and everything he stands for".

Rhythmancer - I enjoyed your stage! The underwater bits were great and felt Very Mario. The only thing I wanted was a bit more verticality in the above-ground sections. Maybe a semisolid platform (♫semisolid plat-form♫) with a cactus dude here and there?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Yeah I was mystified in yesterdays stream when things weren't desynched so I have no idea what I was doing wrong. Very confused and I feel pretty dumb now :v:.

Here's a hot question, I'm putting together a level and I really like the layout. If you go slow it's a standard platforming stage but if you go fast and route it you can speedrun it pretty naturally. Wondering how often people actually feel like speedrunning levels though. Currently debating in my head if I should try to hamper the player to make the stage get more kills or leave it as is for speed.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Quick question, OMT; in general, do you click 'Like' on most or all of the levels you play during your stream? I ask because I just realized that I wasn't following you in-game (fixed that!) and if I am, I can go through your liked level list and play everything you stream instead of putting in all of the codes. :toot:

I habitually like pretty much everything, so you could easily do that!

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i think it only keeps your last 100 likes in that list?

Prowler
May 24, 2004

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Yeah I was mystified in yesterdays stream when things weren't desynched so I have no idea what I was doing wrong. Very confused and I feel pretty dumb now :v:.

Here's a hot question, I'm putting together a level and I really like the layout. If you go slow it's a standard platforming stage but if you go fast and route it you can speedrun it pretty naturally. Wondering how often people actually feel like speedrunning levels though. Currently debating in my head if I should try to hamper the player to make the stage get more kills or leave it as is for speed.

Why not both? My last level became harder the longer you waited around (if you didn't know the obstacles) because Spike takes some time to throw their first ball, cycles start up once they get on screen that could be by passed before they fully start (e.g. those giant moving piranha plants), etc. So, if you took the fast route and/or picked up the cat suit, you could breeze past obstacles before they were actually considered obstacles. Or deal with a spike ball flying at you while you wait for a plant to move out of your way. All three of my traditional platforming levels have moving enemies positioned to spawn specifically so that they can be dodged by simply holding right and running.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

I’ll usually test my levels using a few different play styles to masks sure they’re comfortable to play for people going at a normal pace but also fun to go nonstop. I’ll usually adjust enemy placement or add some extra platforms or rewards you’ll only reach if you’re hauling rear end. I know it’s a tiny number of players that will ever appreciate that kind of stuff but usually someone will set a record that even beats my clear check time so those people do exist. I don’t think anyone has found the optimal route on Cardio Canyon yet but there’s a ton of subtle speedrun setups in that one.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i just wish i could mark things as explicit secrets and let me know how many times people go for them. I like hiding secrets but i don't think anybody even bothers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have to stay home from work due to COVID-19 so I made a poison level to reflect my mood

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

There's speedy paths if your booking it, but it's a normal stage there too. Impress me with speed!!

Gnome Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2007

The skies are always sunny in the heart of flavor country.
Madman Mole's Pressure-Cooker - 0WW-JF8-XLG - Hope you're all ready to relax.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Going to go through goon levels tonight/tomorrow but uh well...

2 levels in one day is kind of tiring but I did it.
Friend asked me to make a tough level with the focus of see-saws so I did as commissioned. I really hope you don't hate me for this as it's uh... kinda hard? I think? :ohdear:

There's one bonus 1UP that you have to be a true gamer to get (and know how to wall kick up a straight line) so if you don't know, don't go for it. You will die!!!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Got this for Mar10 day and is there a guide to level design or anyone got any advice? Been messing around with the maker and I can't make a level I'm happy with.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Electric Phantasm posted:

Got this for Mar10 day and is there a guide to level design or anyone got any advice? Been messing around with the maker and I can't make a level I'm happy with.

There's an in-game series of vids that explain how Mario level designers typically work that's pretty good as a primer.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

There's a tutorial in game that gives some general advice but using my know how and basic tips I can give

1: The camera in MM2 can be bad. It forces Mario to the middle of the screen no matter what making things coming in from the top of the screen hard to see unless the playing field is already near the bottom. Try to find a reason to make players jump so they force the camera to scroll up to deal with oncoming threats.

2: Guide players where you want them to go. The best way in my opinion is with coin trails, but don't be afraid to use the giant arrows. Arrows are also good at getting people to run if you line a couple up in the same direction.

3: If you're going for authentic levels limit yourself to a handful of tools to avoid clutter. Pick 2-3 enemies you like, a handful of gadgets and blocks, and try to stick to a theme the best you can. Gimmick levels or crazier things obviously toss this to the wind but starting out it's helpful.

4: Try to consider the timing you want enemies to show up on. They 'exist' about 4-5 tiles off screen and despawn when you go past that in most cases (Magikoopa and 3D World Entities ignore this rule, as does Bowser) This can make it hard to time fire bars if you aren't careful or other hazards you want to line up.

5: Unless it's a athletic course try to give players room to breath. The ability to land, process a threat and react is a lost art and makes speedrunning good stages even better.

6: Be careful with power ups. Flight power ups are super desired because they're fun to use, but a lot of creators give them out then watch in horror as players fly over their entire stages. Clouds and Clown Cars need to be kept in check if you give them to a player so they don't just avoid everything you've spent time making.

7: Odd property but the star works on NSMB physics and grants you a huge speedboost even in older game styles so if you give a player a star they'll likely blitz forward if left unchecked and clear a stage super easily.

8: Test pipe speeds. Blue is slowest to spawn things and Red is fastest.

9: Do not make a Boom Boom/Bowser Jr/Bowser fight unless you have a really good idea with it. Most people hate when they're thrown in a room and it's just the boss unchanged with no interesting arena to fight in.

10: Don't worry about night time gimmicks at all until you've got a good idea on how to build stages.

11: Take breaks when making levels! Don't just rush to finish a stage unless you've got a killer idea and you gotta see it done now. I often stop for 10-20 minutes and watch a video then go back to plugging away when I'm making something. Takes hours but it's worth it.

12: Play goon levels. A great deal of them might have little flaws or hiccups but most people here have some good sense on level design so you can see gimmicks/stages. Feel free to lift any ideas you like!

ThisIsACoolGuy fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Mar 14, 2020

Rhythmancer
Jun 5, 2004
Mr. Saturn
So I dug up like, the second level I ever started and abandoned on this game and finished it. Levels where you go down are a fun design challenge. There's kind of a tip in the description. Enjoy!

Indecent Descent
N3B-6LT-0JF

Now to play some goon levels.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Woop here comes Goon Reviews

Vine Check - Last Visible Dog
I think this level is pretty dang rad. I liked the climb and general pace of it and it has a good use of spikes. I think the only 'problem' to consider is that the stage is overwhelmingly green. The solid vines and climable ones kinda blend in together when you're trying to go at a decent pace so I nearly missed a path here or there just by 'oh wait no there's a actual vine'
I like the stage decoration in general, it's a good one!

Poison Oasis - In Training
This is a pretty good speedy course. I think the general level layout is pretty good and got the urge to blitz through it halfway in. The pokey's on tracks were a fun gimmick (though I jumped and twirled over most of them) and the wiggler saws made sense. Only thing that caught me was the paratroopas with spinies on their backs. Their heads covered up most of the spiny and the red on red meant I didn't realize what I was about to land on till a second before it was too late.
That's again more on me though as I was trying to go fast on my first run through. It's a good level!

Madman Mole's Pressure-Cooker - Gnome Enthusiast
Another good level, wow!
I really like your home made fuzzies and I think I'll need to lift them for my own course in the future. The general balance of the stage was handled well and you didn't go overboard with the moles which is always appreciated. I wound up stealing Lakitu's Cloud but it didn't feel like I was ruining the stage as you clearly accounted for players to be able to do that. It's pretty well thought out all around. Good work!

Indecent Descent - Rhythmancer
There's a few strange parts of the stage I feel- near the start there's a turn block that you can kinda lock yourself behind with a shell (there's spikes and a pit but I just know SOMEONE is going to trap themselves there) and a few bits of falling felt like I had to eat a hit to proceed- but I got through it all on my first try so I guess it's fine?
One thing to note about Mario Maker 2 is that the spikes have a extended hurtbox, so one red coin was in a 1 tile wide gap between two spikes. Most people that play a lot of MM2 are going to probably skip that coin and not even try because of the weird hitbox issue. Stage said that coins were optional so I was thankful to just leave it behind me.
It's good though! It's tough to make a falling stage and minor bumps and bruises aside I enjoyed it.

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Working on a course right now (haha when haven't I been lately) but will give it a shot when I'm done :v:

That said was thinking for a world theme Overgrown Assault might be a fun theme if we do it?

It's time for plants to shine now that winter is over. Trees are returning, flowers are popping back up- it's wonderful! But... there's something strange with the sun this year. It's causing all the plants to continue growing nonstop! Vines have broken into buildings and into the sky, piranha plants have learned to use weapons. The plant life is out of control!

Seems like it would be a fun set up for themed levels :buddy:

Imagining a factory now overrun with vines, normal mario levels intruded on by munchers and the like- that kind of thing.

I would also be down for another thread created world. Have more time to create levels due to being forced to work from home now. Overgrown assault seems like a fun theme to design a world around.

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

jungle lagoon

0CY-RB4-PNF

I was trying to make an underwater stage, but I had trouble making water sections that weren't tedious, so it ended up being half out of water. It's an easy level with a focus on aesthetics. The thing at the end is supposed to be a fish. You can ride it's nose and be safe from the bloopers, but I didn't know how to convey that to players. My wife thought it was a rocket ship :(

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

This is a dumb waste of time 4YH-L1N-WHG

https://twitter.com/Brainmage/status/1239129874599514112?s=19

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

In addition to the good advice above, I wrote an essay about it in the second post of the thread.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

??? ??? ???

Udenpah
Mar 26, 2007
To see the mote that I preferred to all the lists of clay

too real

four real

Also, prickly plains was pretty great. Fun to try the different go-fast paths to see which was more optimal. Athletics all felt pretty natural.

Gnome Enthusiast posted:

Madman Mole's Pressure-Cooker - 0WW-JF8-XLG

Another good athletic stage that was fun to go fast on. Threat density never got too overwhelming.

Norton posted:

jungle lagoon
0CY-RB4-PNF

Very chill and enjoyable stage. Yoshi got a raw deal, though.

Rhythmancer posted:

So I dug up like, the second level I ever started and abandoned on this game and finished it. Levels where you go down are a fun design challenge. There's kind of a tip in the description. Enjoy!

Indecent Descent
N3B-6LT-0JF

Nice stage. I fell to my death once or twice at the bottom of the shaft a few times, not expecting the section to end with a pit, but otherwise you seemed to avoid the normal issues with descending levels.

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

Udenpah posted:

...Yoshi got a raw deal...

Your picture comments are treasures and always appreciated. Don't worry though, Yoshi lives there so he's alright.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Mario maker 2 loving rules and I'm super glad to be in the poo poo with you guys.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Level list for tonight's stream at 5 PM PDT/8 PM EDT

1. Poison Oasis
By: In Training NY3-NB3-K5G

2. Speedrun: Prickly Plains
By: ThisIsACoolGuy J7H-CV8-6TG

3. Madman Mole's Pressure-Cooker
By: Gnome Enthusiast OWW-JF8-XLG

4. Indecent Descent
By: Rhythmancer N3B-6LT-0JF

5. Jungle Lagoon
By: Norton 0CY-RB4-PNF

6. Mushroom Kingdom Self-Isolation
By: Flint Paper 4YH-L1N-WHG

7. Flying Mario and the Goomba Cave
By: Hunterl2121 STB-PJY-VHG

8. The Madlad Show
By: TubePlatinum QVT-6FX-9QF

9. Climbing Up the Canyon
By: Micatek D74-C5J-BKG

10. The Purple People Eater
By: SpecialPants 6DQ-29T-T0G

11. Flambeed Fortress Fury
By: Hungry Cheese Monster 0H3-5GR-7VF

12. Condiment Falls
By: SlothChamber 0PS-N3D-SMG

Al-Saqr posted:

Mario maker 2 loving rules and I'm super glad to be in the poo poo with you guys.

Dude, agreed. I'm glad to be in the Mario Maker trenches with you all as well.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Mildly amused to see only one of my stages on the list. I guess that's fair though :v:

Look, this level is going to have a low clear rate most likely, but I'm really really happy with how it came out. There's two bosses I put in and the most I'm handing out is Mushrooms. It's got a dark atmosphere and that's exactly what I was hoping for.
:discourse: Hope you enjoy

Udenpah posted:

four real

Also, prickly plains was pretty great. Fun to try the different go-fast paths to see which was more optimal. Athletics all felt pretty natural.

Glad you enjoyed my dumb gags and the speedrun level.

I don't know if people like the windy stage but it was fun to make so uh, woop! :v:

Al-Saqr posted:

Hell yeah, post levels and me and other goons will play em. Speaking of which I really gotta go do the goon levels that have been posted before I forget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Ha! I only did so because we had so many stages posted, so I figured I'd leave some for Thursday (unless otherwise submitted). Allow everyone to get in on the action and whatnot!

Speaking of, here's the VOD and level list for tonight's stream, appreciate everyone dropping in as always.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/568717074

1. Poison Oasis 00:44:15
By: In Training NY3-NB3-K5G

2. Speedrun: Prickly Plains 00:58:00
By: ThisIsACoolGuy J7H-CV8-6TG

3. Madman Mole's Pressure-Cooker 01:19:45
By: Gnome Enthusiast OWW-JF8-XLG

4. Indecent Descent 01:40:30
By: Rhythmancer N3B-6LT-0JF

5. Jungle Lagoon 01:46:15
By: Norton 0CY-RB4-PNF

6. Mushroom Kingdom Self-Isolation 01:57:30