Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer

Cockashocka posted:

I want to make my town's theme the Seinfeld theme

Sadly not really possible, here's the best I could do: http://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=e-z-e-G-B-D-z-G-A-z-A-z-G-f-z-e&title=Seinfeld%20Theme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taco show
Oct 6, 2011

motherforker

Gonna plant a lot of flowers so I'm making my theme Gusty Gardens Galaxy https://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=C-s-B-D-C-G-s-z-e-f-G-G-s-f-s-z&title=Gusty%20Gardens

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

ItBreathes posted:

Seriously. At the barest of minimums, if you have an office job there's probably a 0% chance physically being in the office matters for your job.

Our phone systems don't support WFM so...lol

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
My AC Switch is arriving next week, so I'm excited for New Horizons to be one of the first games I play on it :toot: Never tried any of the previous games in the series myself, but my friends were super obsessed with the 3DS one.

Will be referencing Skies of Arcadia a lot while designing my island - too bad the tune maker doesn't support sharps/flats though...
http://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=G-f-G-d-s-z-d-G-B-B-s-z-A-e-s-z&title=Skies%20of%20Arcadia%20Opening

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

It'll do.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I'm torn between trying to see if they'll tell us to WFH next week or letting my team know I'll be out next Friday. Well actually I was gonna spread Friday's hours onto other days so it doesn't matter, thanks for the help, thread!

:jpmf:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Johnny Truant posted:

I'm torn between trying to see if they'll tell us to WFH next week or letting my team know I'll be out next Friday. Well actually I was gonna spread Friday's hours onto other days so it doesn't matter, thanks for the help, thread!

I already told my boss I have an appointment that day (to play animal crossing).

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I've already paid for the game so I'm sure it's illegal to not let me play right now

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Everything is shutting down. RELEASE IT EARLY, NINTENDO!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Nintendo selflessly offers free copies of Animal Crossing, three weeks of online access; singlehandedly saves civilization

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Captain Hygiene posted:

Nintendo selflessly offers free copies of Animal Crossing, three weeks of online access; singlehandedly saves civilization

They’ve got to do it

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

The Nintendo code version that I bought off Amazon did include a demo of Nintendo Online :toot:

No idea how long it lasts but hey, free stuff is cool and I let my subscription lapse cause all I've been playing was Katamari and Stardew!

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Captain Hygiene posted:

I saw this post before the correction and it would be amazing if Tom Nook was building company towns and running this whole thing to survey for fossil fuels. Now this work that we do is very much a family enterprise, I work side by side with my wonderful sons, Timmy and Tommy, I think one or two of you might have met them already, yes yes?

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Wendell posted:

Everything is shutting down. RELEASE IT EARLY, NINTENDO!

Came all the way to this thread to post exactly this.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

jackhunter64 posted:

I saw this post before the correction and it would be amazing if Tom Nook was building company towns and running this whole thing to survey for fossil fuels. Now this work that we do is very much a family enterprise, I work side by side with my wonderful sons, Timmy and Tommy, I think one or two of you might have met them already, yes yes?

Haha I don't know how my phone came up with Coal Crossing as a new direction for the franchise, but I'm 100% on board now.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

My GF’s sister was supposed to come in to town on Thursday, then I was going to have Friday off for a weekend trip. Leaving that Friday off for as much AC as possible.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

tom nook has stock in fracking companies and they're now looking towards offshore drilling opportunities

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Animal Crossing: New Deepwater Horizon

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

I don't have a musical bone in my body but here's the Sanford and Son theme maybe?
http://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=G-G-E-D-s-z-G-G-E-D-A-B-G-s-z-z&title=Sanford%20and%20Son

And Careless Whisper I found on some town tune site a while back: http://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=E-s-D-A-s-f-s-E-s-D-A-s-s-z-z-z&title=Careless%20Whisper

Also we got the first known case of the virus in my city today :getin:

Chronicler of Dongs fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Mar 12, 2020

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

I think for my island, I'll go for something really old school: The village from the Patrick McGoohan show The Prisoner. http://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=f-G-A-z-G-z-f-z-e-z-a-s-c-a-b-z&title=Prisoner%20Theme

taco show posted:

Gonna plant a lot of flowers so I'm making my theme Gusty Gardens Galaxy https://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=C-s-B-D-C-G-s-z-e-f-G-G-s-f-s-z&title=Gusty%20Gardens

The first C seems like it could be twice as long, if you're taking suggestions.

And More fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Mar 12, 2020

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Is there no way to extend a note multiple times? I put two dashes in front of a note and it extended it the first time and then stopped instead of continuing for the second one. Using the nooknet editor.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

I'm fairly sure it does work like that in the actual game. This editor is just slightly broken in that regard.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/FrowningVirus94/status/1238006272965750786

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Manuel Calavera posted:

Holy poo poo. These own bones. Now it's a fight between Splatoon or People Vultures. I wonder how Rattlesnake would translate...

Johnny Truant posted:

Holy gently caress I'm definitely using Big Fig Wasp for at least a bit, that's perfect!
:bubblewoop:
Thanks for the love. I'll let you know if I manage to get any other Gizz riffs translated (the less accidentals the better) though obviously 7/4 music won't sound as good.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

In my dream, I fished up a flounder. But it wasn't a normal-looking Animal Crossing flounder. It was a HYPER REALISTIC FLOUNDER.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Let us use synth belches in our town tune, Nintendo, we know you've got em somewhere :arghfist:

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Honestly, I prefer the original.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

LostRook posted:

Honestly, I prefer the original.

Kind of the same. It's got a doofy dumb cartoon look that I enjoy.

Also bugs in general gross me out so I'm... mixed on them looking so good haha :shobon:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to take a step back from the collection.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

RIP you goofy googly-eyed little bastard

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Also bugs in general gross me out so I'm... mixed on them looking so good haha :shobon:

use this game to learn to love bugs, and they, in turn, will love you

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Bleck posted:

use this game to learn to love bugs, and they, in turn, will love you

marchantia
Nov 5, 2009

WHAT IS THIS
Finally pre-ordered and added myself to the spreadsheet. Am psyched!!

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

My whole office is now working from home.

Release the game!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It's hosed bees can kill you now.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Just like nature intended.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PancakeTransmission posted:

Thanks for the love. I'll let you know if I manage to get any other Gizz riffs translated (the less accidentals the better) though obviously 7/4 music won't sound as good.

So no Flying Microtonal Banana? Rip. (I kid, you did great work!)
Oh well, Sploon works well for me at least because I bought my Switch for Sploon 2.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Nonogan's intro would work pretty well, maybe I'll try to fucks with it later

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Kind of the same. It's got a doofy dumb cartoon look that I enjoy.

this is news to me and now I'm scared :negative:

I have some pretty bad entomophobia and while it hasn't stopped me from playing a game or anything yet there are some stuff that I have trouble with because it's too lifelike (also what is it with Japanese developers and super realistic bugs)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
japan knows a truth: bugs are good