Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

the popes toes posted:

Sweden? The distance from LA to Boston is greater than the distance from Madrid to Moscow. Not that that matters but we're ungovernable and stupid.

yes, number bigger, so must be harder to get, since bigger number always better, and people with bigger number on them are better than me and say that bigger number means we are better but also harder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

JAMOOOL posted:

if I was president during a pandemic I would simply not cut funding to the CDC

lol, good luck being president. These days you have to be able to poo poo yourself and forget what you are saying mid sentence to even get a shot

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

the popes toes posted:

Sweden? The distance from LA to Boston is greater than the distance from Madrid to Moscow. Not that that matters but we're ungovernable and stupid.

sweden is about half that distance long so idk what you're trying to say here

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

we are all gonna die. i just thought it would be in a less stupid way

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Walmart parking lot is good place for u kno what

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Qurnah posted:

what

sweden is not 1500 miles long

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Cool Cool, got told to work from home all next week because I took a sick day this week. Anyone that took a sick day this week are mandated to work from home next week.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

the United States is canceled

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Qurnah posted:

That I wish I was a Swede, in Sweden, with Swedish people so I don't die

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

Walmart parking lot is good place for u kno what

its almost too easy to hook up with guys there because you can just put up a sign on your RV door that says "BUSINESS HOLE INSIDE"

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

A relative: Trump should declare an emergency and cancel all elections! Im mad!!!

Me: lol, President for Life

A relative: Im in!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Sweden doesn't exist

it's a fantasy

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Admiral Ray posted:

what

sweden is not 1500 miles long

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

really got lost in all this madness that we're just gonna buy a poo poo ton of oil for no reason other than propping up the oil industry lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
those are kilometers so thats like maybe like 5 miles total. thats why europeans have tinier roads and cars everything is smaller over there

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

DryGoods posted:

Sweden doesn't exist

it's a fantasy

That Swedish vampire movie was pretty good though.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1238569395426918401

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Plinkey posted:

Cool Cool, got told to work from home all next week because I took a sick day this week. Anyone that took a sick day this week are mandated to work from home next week.

now you can work pantsless

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

"Sweden" is something map makers add to maps to pad out the country count

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
without getting in to trouble this time

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Fellatio del Toro posted:

really got lost in all this madness that we're just gonna buy a poo poo ton of oil for no reason other than propping up the oil industry lol

yeah it's awesome

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Plinkey posted:

My boss told me if we want to work home then we shouldn't expect a paycheck. Everyone here has a laptop and most work is done via email and digital documents.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
i mean i could probably add a couple hundred of kilometres if i chose another point in the northern wastes but w/e

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

the popes toes posted:

I generally find it hard to take it seriously when some rando is like “in my Fun Size nation of aryan clones we’re doing fine!” I live in a massive nation of evil morons and this is a thread about them; get a new hobby that isnt telling people online about how vanilla your vanilla flavored yogurt of a country is, Björn.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

i'm gonna die doing what i love to do, shitposting at home and socially isolating myself

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

not an endorsement posted:

i'm gonna die doing what i love to do, shitposting at home and socially isolating myself

what the gently caress

you have an obligation to go outside and kill boomers with your plague germs

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

MacheteZombie posted:

My boss told me if we want to work home then we shouldn't expect a paycheck. Everyone here has a laptop and most work is done via email and digital documents.

it's almost like a lot of jobs are pointless busywork designed to enforce power structures

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndrewKirell/status/1238563709297070087

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Kellyanne looking positively radiant.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

mysterious frankie posted:

I generally find it hard to take it seriously when some rando is like “in my Fun Size nation of aryan clones we’re doing fine!” I live in a massive nation of evil morons and this is a thread about them; get a new hobby that isnt telling people online about how vanilla your vanilla flavored yogurt of a country is, Björn.

i'm not trying to act superior or anything, sweden is pretty poo poo for alot of reasons i'm just trying to add som nuance to the conversation

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

mysterious frankie posted:

i agree with this and want to add gently caress every nation that isnt america. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
also it's Torbjörn you american pig

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

listen fellas, get yer horses. we gotta go out there and lasso the sick varmits. yeehaw

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/398887965302091776

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

ok, a good start

now slow it down and overlay the sound of Trump breathing

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Bearjew posted:

what the gently caress

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Bearjew posted:

what the gently caress

noooooo sun is painful to my plague-bleached skiiiiiiin

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
if you live in a non-american country and you are not actively agitating for your government to petition for american statehood then you are EVIL and an ENEMY OF FREEDOM who HATES JESUS

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Tormp: don't get a test just to get a test
Tormp: yes I'll be getting a test but not for any particular reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
the government can have a little of the parking lot, as a treat