Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

SeXReX posted:

I won't until you insist that chicken and fish aren't animals and don't count so in shouldn't be upset that someone didn't read the packaging on stuff they used to prepare food they served me

i wouldn't but now i'm wondering where insect flour would fall on the scale of things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Cowcaster posted:

almond crops also are doing a number on california since in order to grow them it turns out you need to irrigate a desert

I'm pretty sure they were using like fracking water or some sort of other industrial wastewater to do it. Or maybe that was clementines. One of those two.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/1238493933929484288

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Okay well I guess they're cancelling face-to-face classes for the rest of my last semester at school. Very epic

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

does cloud have the fuckin Echo what is this

also for drinking talk: i drink dr pepper and basically nothing else

sometimes i crave the sweetness of chocolate milk but we haven't bought stuff to make it in years

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I found a Dr Pepper x Cream Soda at the store the other day and it just tasted like Worse Dr Pepper.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Yes in FF7 Cloud suffers from intermittent headaches accompanied by intrusive thoughts

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I made a new megathread for extreme sport games (skateboarding,surfing,bmx and the like) if anyone is interested. Which I think is kinda of apropos since we are having new games like that and we have rumors of a new Tony Hawk game coming this year. Or maybe that kind of thread already exists? I couldn't find it.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Anodyne 2 is amazingly normal

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

BMX.... XXX

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Hwurmp posted:

Anodyne 2 is amazingly normal

:pwn:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

You might say it's a little.... anodyne

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

im gonna start wrekcing this place

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Cowcaster posted:

anyway i've got some leftover pisghetti and some leftover baingan bharta from takeout a while ago so dinner plans for tonight are "pisghetti with baingan bharta"

folks the verdict is in and it may not be pretty but it sure is tasty

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'm going to become a bugchaser, that's right I'm gonna go out and catch covid-19. poz my neg hole, but only coronavirus please

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

dang i read the first 3 words and prepared myself for an animal crossing joke

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I did not buy enough groceries for the apocalypse so I think I'm going to have to face the hordes of undead outside.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am going to make tacos tomorrow.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i had leftover pasta fazooooooool

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I just spent 2 hours cleaning the house, then did another episode of Project Warlock. I have nearly finished it! This is a pretty wicked game and I am thankful I got it in the humble bundle.

My bedtime game will be more breath of the wild. I am finding that using it as a wind down activity suits me down to the ground :D

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

What's happening with your moderator icon? Or is that just me seeing it repeating like that?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

his name is videogames for he is many

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I think you're a super moderator too VG

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
^^ Thank you! :D

Hahah, I have leveled up! I am now in the middle between Admin and Moderator.
Basically I have volunteered to do some of the more admin related janitorial stuff like cleaning reports and being the absolute last resort in the highly unlikely event that no admins or mods are around and being able to hand out a sixer in any forum. :)

Mostly for the cleaning up reports and such. I like organising a lot and it chills me out. I often spend long hours rearranging my files and folders. I like admin work of this nature quite a bit.

However the function is not quite fully ok with my custom icon so I expect at some point this evening it will sort itself out :D

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

me tattletail me love you

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

madmin

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Khanstant posted:

i bought some the other night for the first time. my review: way too cummy!!!

ok so is this a plus or minus for it?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://twitter.com/jetsetradiolive/status/1238556619002335232

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

lol I forgot that I had made an Epic Games account all the way back in the beta era when everyone got Shadow Complex for free.

All those free games I've been missing out on...

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

woah :wtf:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

OK I have to start unplugging off Twitter, even when I'm filtering through I get fed news items like "UK police now have authority to detain anyone suspected of infection for the next two years" and my anxiety spikes

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

this division 2 arg is getting out of hand, okay we get it Yves, the dlc is out

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

LionArcher posted:

Just worried about the last of us part 2 getting delayed. Even if it is digital only, I can live with that. At least it feels late enough that I think animal Crossing will come out for sure.

I'm worried it'll get delayed and the devs will be forced to crunch for a few more months.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/mcclure111/status/1238607271086690305

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Kerrzhe posted:

please tell me more about this free-form farming

Well the first island guides you through building a farm, then you return to a giant empty island and are able to build whatever you want. So I built a little field and a barn and a flophouse and a kitchen and a dining room and some small toilets. There’s a fair amount of leading the player with quests but that changes to loose goals like “build many different types of buildings” and “cover X amount of land in forests” with no deadlines or serious threats. The villagers will also automatically harvest crops and cook food too, so it’s fun to watch them work with a purpose.

I’m in the second island now and just learned the art of building a bar. Can’t wait to get my farmers sauced on digger jiggers.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
How's that angel city thing for Titanfall 2? Worth 15 Aussie dollaridoos?

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

OK I have to start unplugging off Twitter, even when I'm filtering through I get fed news items like "UK police now have authority to detain anyone suspected of infection for the next two years" and my anxiety spikes

When I open the YouTube app on a console it immediately shoves "BREAKING NEWS" into my face. It's dumb.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Sniper Elite 4 is making my PS4 sound like a jet engine more than any other game ever has before. I hate it.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The real reason FF7R was delayed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Having a pretty chill friday afternoon with some luigi mansion then find out my roommate hasn't been paying our rent on time and also not at all this month. how much money comes out of a person if you use a vacuum on them?