Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Also would amazing if Trump started showing symptoms literally a day after he had the WH doctor put out a letter saying that Trump didn't need to get tested because he wasn't showing symptoms.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

TMMadman posted:

Also would amazing if Trump started showing symptoms literally a day after he had the WH doctor put out a letter saying that Trump didn't need to get tested because he wasn't showing symptoms.

They are going to hide Trump having the virus forever.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Spoondick posted:

so the inside scoop is that hospitalists around here are losing their poo poo because they know they have nowhere near enough capacity or equipment or meds

my mom is a respiratory therapist, and she told me that the hospital where she works is locking up those m-39 facemasks (or whatever they're called) that can actually block virus transmission; and her hospital actually has a confirmed case. one of her coworkers actually had to like publicly shame someone in management to give them one because they had to go give meds to the person who was a confirmed case and they refused to go in until they got one.

it's all hosed up

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

They are going to hide Trump having the virus forever.

That's gonna be pretty hard when dies. Although a Weekend at Trumpy's style finish to his term would be pretty awesome.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

TMMadman posted:

It's so loving stupid saying that Trump loves America. He clearly doesn't love it.

He only loves money and the amount of it that he can make easily in America.

:heritage:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

TMMadman posted:

That's gonna be pretty hard when dies. Although a Weekend at Trumpy's style finish to his term would be pretty awesome.

He's not going to die. You know this. Look within yourself, you know the virus won't take him.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Seems a pretty high level of trmu0p today

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
lmao

now I'm just picturing like Plumpeo and Meadows on a balcony standing next to a clearly dead Trump wearing shades while they maneuver his arms around to wave and make him nod before walking him back inside.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

not an endorsement posted:

melania's last public appearance was tuesday march 10

just sayin

And nobody found out, apparently, what that formation of helicopters going to Walter Reed was yesterday, as well. If I had to place a bet on a celeb/politician it would be Melania.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

He's not going to die. You know this. Look within yourself, you know the virus won't take him.

I loving hope he isn't one of the like 10% of 70+ year olds that don't die from this virus.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Spoondick posted:

https://www.cathlabdigest.com/content/are-kidneys-targeted-novel-coronavirus

2/3rds of patients with coronavirus in italian hospitals have shown renal abnormalities

well it was nice knowing you guys

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

TMMadman posted:

It's so loving stupid saying that Trump loves America. He clearly doesn't love it.

He only loves money and the amount of it that he can make easily in America.

yeah don jr is a bigger dumbass than his idiot dad

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, like I said last night:

The Brazilian delegation was at Mar-a-lago last weekend, so if Trump caught the virus from them then he should start showing symptoms in the next few days or a week at the most.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
hell im rooting for corona in its match against the pres

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
what could go wrong? :thunk:

https://twitter.com/cmarinucci/status/1238595309933973504

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LEJ6tZI7_k

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

It's like they didn't learn a loving thing from the whole AIPAC/CPAC fiascos that started spreading this poo poo.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Also, like I said last night:

The Brazilian delegation was at Mar-a-lago last weekend, so if Trump caught the virus from them then he should start showing symptoms in the next few days or a week at the most.

how many symptoms would even be noticeable if he is constantly snorting sudafed?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

if anyone wants a cat probe in LK's probe thread, i got a couple of decent pics this morning that I could use

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

NofrikinfuN posted:

uh is this a thing? i doubt i would run into trouble with a respiratory disease, but i do not have faith in my kidneys

We have some of the highest pollen count in the world here and a couple of times I' ve gotten hay fever that turns into a p bad respiratory infection over the years. There's a chance this will kill me. If it does I'll try to send a couple LOLs your way before I go.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

they finally let him gently caress it

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

don't spread it to yourself, sir!!!!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

petit choux posted:

We have some of the highest pollen count in the world here and a couple of times I' ve gotten hay fever that turns into a p bad respiratory infection over the years. There's a chance this will kill me. If it does I'll try to send a couple LOLs your way before I go.

dang that sucks

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Anybody remember back in the gentler days when we used to enjoy stuff like Bad Lip Reading, and Internet Comment Etiquette with Erik? Well I have a request. In one episode, Erik was demonstrating how to be an rear end in a top hat on the internet and it included a vid of him wrapped in a US flag masturbating. I'd like to request that someone use computer magic to put the Tmopro face on that bit. If you want me to I'll do the scut work of downloading, converting and trimming the 3 second bit I'm referring to. Just PM me.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

that face is still my favorite trump shop, it makes me lol every time

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Spoondick posted:

im an artfag rereg

:same:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bearjew posted:

that face is still my favorite trump shop, it makes me lol every time

same, I have that image saved as "trumpy" and it's the only "trumpy" in my world besides "Trumpy Bear"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
turdfuzz...

https://twitter.com/nocontextboomer/status/1238678049383682049

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

petit choux posted:

Anybody remember back in the gentler days when we used to enjoy stuff like Bad Lip Reading, and Internet Comment Etiquette with Erik? Well I have a request. In one episode, Erik was demonstrating how to be an rear end in a top hat on the internet and it included a vid of him wrapped in a US flag masturbating. I'd like to request that someone use computer magic to put the Tmopro face on that bit. If you want me to I'll do the scut work of downloading, converting and trimming the 3 second bit I'm referring to. Just PM me.

you should send that to the Make A Wish Foundation

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

NofrikinfuN posted:

dang that sucks

It has always sucked being me but I've made the best of it. If I go out I'd like to leave you laughing if at all possible.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tenderjerk posted:

well they're gonna need 2 more in about the next 2-3 weeks

The thing about hiring CEOs is you can't go wrong. They all perform above average, that's why they get paid so much

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
if hillary had won we'd all be at brunch right now

https://twitter.com/4danlopez/status/1238834535401390081

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Joementum posted:

if hillary had won we'd all be at war right now

CODChimera